Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Main Line MUFON: Area 51 Michael Schratt February 14, 2012

I think Area 51 is still being used for "Toys", but I think the "new" Top secret site (if you want to call it that) is in Utah.

Wendover Air Force Range....Dugway Proving Grounds
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 02-18-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Added location
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    I think Area 51 is still being used for "Toys", but I think the "new" Top secret site (if you want to call it that) is in Utah.
    Dugway Proving Ground?

Dragonfire, did you see the part of the vid I was on about? Did you see the base light up then something fly in to land then the base lights go off?

If not, it's worth a minute or two of anyones time.

I wasn't being nasty...I saw the video. It is really amazing. What I am refering to is the "work" being done. that may have been moved from Nevada to Utah. As long as all eyes are on Area 51 and Groom Lake. What happens at Dugway just goes un-noticed. (For the most part). I believe whatever it is flying around is using both places.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I wasn't being nasty...I saw the video. It is really amazing. What I am refering to is the "work" being done. that may have been moved from Nevada to Utah. As long as all eyes are on Area 51 and Groom Lake. What happens at Dugway just goes un-noticed. (For the most part). I believe whatever it is flying around is using both places.

I agree.

Oh, and I didn't think you was being nasty nor was I being sarcastic in case that's how I sounded, I was just genuinely asking if you'd saw it because it was like you said amazing.

If you had to guess, what type of craft would you say that thing was? Something like the supposed SR-75 or more advanced?

I think it goes beyond the SR program. I hate to say it, but Aurora? Or maybe even beyond that.

I'd like to know the direction it was traveling. I don't recall them ever saying.
    Sherlock Holmes

I actually saw "something" go from still position to moving that fast. It was unbelievable. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. No tail. Just a stationary light, then suddenly....Zoom Zoom....of it went.

That was about 4 years ago.
    Sherlock Holmes

I actually saw "something" go from still position to moving that fast. It was unbelievable. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. No tail. Just a stationary light, then suddenly....Zoom Zoom....of it went.

That was about 4 years ago.
    The SR aircrafts were a part of the Aurora program, and if the Aurora was to be one specific craft it would be the SR-74 SCRAMP, the one that rides on the back of the SR-75.

As for the direction the craft on the vid was travelling it was coming in on the direction of where the runway is, I think anyhow.

Yeah, I thought it would be a more advanced craft as well than the SR's.

What you saw do you think was military?

Sorry for the delay. I have no idea what it was. Military? If it was, it had to be unmanned. The G force alone from a stationary position to what that thing did, would flatten any person, animal that was in it. Unless of couse, they figured that out too.

I just don't humans can do that yet. jmo.
    Sherlock Holmes