Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metallic Orbs

Blog Entries
    Thank you, Marvin.

Can you tell us, when we see something in the sky, and we take a digital picture of it, what is the best way to post it here? How can we retain most of the EXIF data? Or is that not possible?
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Newyorklily,

We seem to be having some server issues, I cannot "reply with quotes."

As far as posting photos and keeping the EXIF data, I do not see a way to do that... this forum has a maximum of 83.8kb for any photo uploads... so when I uploaded a 913kb photo directly from the computer, it was changed to 83.8kb and stripped of the EXIF data.

We may need to have an Email account for the forum... so we have folks send original photos to it... unless someone has a better idea?

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Marvin, that sounds like a great idea. I'll relay this to the admins.

Have a good one Marvin

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

That is a good idea. I don't see any reason why we can't set up a dedicated email account, there may even be software addons we can use, we'll have to look into it.

In the meantime members could use the email accounts asscoiated with staff profiles.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"