Thread: What's really happening behind the scenes of disclosure?

What's really happening behind the scenes of disclosure?

We have been working and researching several different leads from many different sources, trying to figure just what is really going on with the process of disclosure.

I have my own theories I would like to share with you:

1.) There are two competing groups out there, the Aviary (made up of ex-Air Force Intelligence) and the Aquarium (made up of ex-Navy). This struggle for control goes back to the beginning of the official US Federal Government recognition, study and research of the UFO phenomonom in 1947, when Navy Intelligence was handed the task by then President Truman. This changed over the years after the Air Force was split out from the Army due to the airborne nature of UFO's. However, the Navy never gave up their own research and attempt to control the projects.

2.) Both groups are attempting to move us closer to disclosure. The reason for this is that disclosure will happen regardless of the attempts by the USG to stifle it. Too many ex-gov employees, both military and non-military, are in the know and retired from their duties. The proliferation of the Internet makes the disclosure process much easier for these individuals, whether or not they seek anonymity during it.

3.) The Aviary has been responsible for stories like Serpo, which is supposed to be a step in the direction of full disclosure.

4.) Many insider conduits have been employed to disseminate the information. The unfortunate downside to this is that in an attempt to utilize "Top Secret" information flow methodology for the purposes of disclosure, believability takes a hit. This methodogy includes the utilization of "plausible deniability" techniques to cover the tracks and paths of the sources. It then relies upon the recipients of the information to pick through it and separate the fact from the fiction.
    5.) Both sides have created various stories to discredit the other side which further adds to the distraction. ATS and a few other unnamed forums are examples of this whereby individuals are either paid or unpaid "dupes" utilized to obfuscate the situation. Unfortunately, it does create a situation of "throwing the baby out with the bath water".

6.) We have had several EBE visitors, from multiple EBE civilizations, and they have worked with both sides of the military and with non-military factions.

7.) The disturbing “core story” we hear so much about is that we are indeed genetic descendants of the aliens. We have been "helped" along from both a genetics and a technology standpoint through the ages.
    The above is merely my opinion.

What do you think?

If you really think about it as I have, genetic engineering makes perfect sense. Even in the Bible it is stressed that God is not of this Earth! Technically God is a EBE.....a very powerful EBE....but an EBE all the same. So it is not at all surprising that the Vatican would come forward and say it is okay to believe in life outside of our Planet and beyond.
    Our government never has done anything simply because it is in our best interest. This coverup has gone on so long with so many peoples rights and laws violated that they cannot just come clean now. It is much like the current investigation of 'Fast and Furious'. We will never fully know, who knew what or when! With full disclosure, high ranking officals, both living and dead, will be outed. Government, Military and private individuals working outside of puplic scrutiny will be exsposed. They will never let his happen without safeguards in place to protect their own interest. The only way I can see disclosure happening is with slow, methodical orientation of the masses to the fact that life exist on other planets.

NASA sends a new probe to Mars to search for life...... oh really!!
    Planets detected that may be Earths twin......they're kidding right?
    Particles that travel the speed of light.........but they said it couldn't be done?

Me thinks this is how they plan to make disclosure....not by admitting that something crashed at Roswell.....but by pushing the private sector do it for them! It is called 'Plausible Deniability!' That is until the cat is so far out of the bag that no one will care who knew what and when.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We have been working and researching several different leads from many different sources, trying to figure just what is really going on with the process of disclosure.

I have my own theories I would like to share with you:

1.) There are two competing groups out there, the Aviary (made up of ex-Air Force Intelligence) and the Aquarium (made up of ex-Navy). This struggle for control goes back to the beginning of the official US Federal Government recognition, study and research of the UFO phenomonom in 1947, when Navy Intelligence was handed the task by then President Truman. This changed over the years after the Air Force was split out from the Army due to the airborne nature of UFO's. However, the Navy never gave up their own research and attempt to control the projects.

2.) Both groups are attempting to move us closer to disclosure. The reason for this is that disclosure will happen regardless of the attempts by the USG to stifle it. Too many ex-gov employees, both military and non-military, are in the know and retired from their duties. The proliferation of the Internet makes the disclosure process much easier for these individuals, whether or not they seek anonymity during it.

3.) The Aviary has been responsible for stories like Serpo, which is supposed to be a step in the direction of full disclosure.

4.) Many insider conduits have been employed to disseminate the information. The unfortunate downside to this is that in an attempt to utilize "Top Secret" information flow methodology for the purposes of disclosure, believability takes a hit. This methodogy includes the utilization of "plausible deniability" techniques to cover the tracks and paths of the sources. It then relies upon the recipients of the information to pick through it and separate the fact from the fiction.
    5.) Both sides have created various stories to discredit the other side which further adds to the distraction. ATS and a few other unnamed forums are examples of this whereby individuals are either paid or unpaid "dupes" utilized to obfuscate the situation. Unfortunately, it does create a situation of "throwing the baby out with the bath water".

6.) We have had several EBE visitors, from multiple EBE civilizations, and they have worked with both sides of the military and with non-military factions.

7.) The disturbing “core story” we hear so much about is that we are indeed genetic descendants of the aliens. We have been "helped" along from both a genetics and a technology standpoint through the ages.
    The above is merely my opinion.

What do you think?
    I basically agree with you.

In my view---the ETI is fully in control of the disclosure----no goverment on earth.

And----disclosure cannot be prevented---but it includes a lot more than acknowledging the ET presence. There is however a Dark Criminal Cabal who desire a totalitarian world dictatorship which they call a "New World Order." Now that their crimes are becoming exposed and masses of people are finally awakening to what's been going on and this Cabal's secrets exposed----I see them loosing power and dissentegrating completely.

This opens the way for a genuine ET disclosure---from the ETs themselves.

Many people, including myself, have had incredible experiences with these ET bioforms and I have had telepathic contact with them since August 15, 1967 when a friend and myself had a full blown face--to---face contact late at night until sunrise on Zuma beach in Southern California just north of Malibu.

I have spent every moment of my life ever since then attempting to synthesize and understand that incredible and very profound event. I have spent years in research but also developing my telepathic interface with them. My conclusion----ET IS US AND WE ARE THEM. As far as I know---there is only ONE MIND in the Universe and we are all interconnected through it because it is the First Source of everything. So----ETIs are the higher frequencies of that Universal Mind to which we are connected and have access according to our state of consciousness. The ETs who represent the Galactic Civilizations are our higher self. The Dark Criminal Cabal who wants a Fascist New World Order wants you and I to believe that they are "hostile." They well know that genuine disclosure means their final and complete END. The late Dr. Werner von Braun blew the whistle on a plan by these despots to HOAX an "alien" invasion. But that plan is now completely thwarted. And that's some really good news.
    Last edited by nestingwave; 12-07-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version 2013 HD

Why was this dismissed and censored? We've seen countless History, Science, and other channels broadcast such similiar documentaries since.
    Watch this closely to see what is different. Edgar (Ed) Fouche.

"This documentary has an unusual format. The first half is one of the few segments I have seen that deals with a sober and serious standpoint on alien visitation, with the rest on alien microorganisms, abductions and finally the motive for putting out such a documentary is the promotion of their new theme park of the time.

Judging from the one-time coverage of the show and shown in just 10% of the country, there was another motive of gauging the response of the population.

I wonder with the coming predicted collapse of 2017 of the United States there will be stuff that gets exposed in the chaos that follows with the collapse of institutions as well as exposure of coverups by the Smithsonian of ‘out of place’ artifacts.

Also note the symbolism of the upside down triangle and circle at entrance of the theme park as well as the use of significant phrases associated with the powers that should not be like ‘Brave New World’ when pitching the new theme park."

AND

"This documentary was only broadcast once in five US states in 1995, then it was shelved and never broadcast again. This version is the complete uncut feature, recorded to VHS video when it was first broadcast on celestial tv. I converted this to HD as the quality was very poor, and VHS tape degrades very quickly. Enjoy."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post

Why was this dismissed and censored? We've seen countless History, Science, and other channels broadcast such similiar documentaries since.
    Watch this closely to see what is different. Edgar (Ed) Fouche.

"This documentary has an unusual format. The first half is one of the few segments I have seen that deals with a sober and serious standpoint on alien visitation, with the rest on alien microorganisms, abductions and finally the motive for putting out such a documentary is the promotion of their new theme park of the time.

Judging from the one-time coverage of the show and shown in just 10% of the country, there was another motive of gauging the response of the population.

I wonder with the coming predicted collapse of 2017 of the United States there will be stuff that gets exposed in the chaos that follows with the collapse of institutions as well as exposure of coverups by the Smithsonian of ‘out of place’ artifacts.

Also note the symbolism of the upside down triangle and circle at entrance of the theme park as well as the use of significant phrases associated with the powers that should not be like ‘Brave New World’ when pitching the new theme park."

AND

"This documentary was only broadcast once in five US states in 1995, then it was shelved and never broadcast again. This version is the complete uncut feature, recorded to VHS video when it was first broadcast on celestial tv. I converted this to HD as the quality was very poor, and VHS tape degrades very quickly. Enjoy."
    Is there a link to this "uncut" video? I've seen the original, wouldn't mind watching it again in HD, especially if new content is available.

Also, I see quotation marks. Are these your comments? Or are you quoting an unnamed person?

Thanks
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Disney has a new, fictional version of the documentary being released in May. One of the stars is George Clooney (that will get people to watch).

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/10/0...-tomorrowland/
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I had a copy of it sent to me by Dick Criswell some years back. It wasn't HD but was pretty cool. He had told me it was only shown in a few places as a test to see how folks reacted. It was shown like it was all true and the gov was coming out..