Thread: Was a saucer and bodies stored under the Capitol building?

Blog Entries

Was a saucer and bodies stored under the Capitol building?

I just read about this and it seems too unbelievable to me. What do you think? http://www.ufocasebook.com/hull.html

William E. Jones writes, "I thought your readers should be aware of the Cordell Hull story that alien artifacts were in our hands in 1939." In early December of 1999 the Center of UFO Studies received a letter from the daughter of the Reverend Turner Hamilton Holt: "Today I want to share some knowledge that has been, by request, kept secret in our family since sometime in World War II. This concerns something my father was shown by his cousin Cordell Hull, the Secretary of State under Franklin Roosevelt. Snip, my father, who was young, brilliant, and sound of mind, told us this story because he didn't want the information to be lost. One day when my father was in D.C,. Cordell swore him to secrecy and took him to a sub-basement in the U.S. Capitol building, and showed him an amazing sight:
    (1) Four large glass jars holding 4 creatures unknown to my father or Cordell [and], (2) A wrecked round craft of some kind nearby.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

This made me think of another case from the pre-Roswell Era. It took me a while to remember:

Len Stringfield first reported the story:

UFO Crash and Retrieval - Missouri, 1941

"One of the most mysterious stories of a crashed UFO with alien bodies preceded the well known Roswell event by some six years. This case was first brought to investigators by Leo Stringfield in his book "UFO Crash / Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum." He opened a tantalizing account of a military controlled UFO crash retrieval which is still being researched today. The details of the case were sent to him in a letter from one Charlette Mann, who related her minister-grandfather's deathbed confession of being summoned to pray over alien crash victims outside of Cape Girardeau, Missouri in the spring of 1941.
    Reverend William Huffman had been an evangelist for many years, but had taken the resident minister reigns of the Red Star Baptist Church in early 1941. Church records corroborate his employment there during the period in question.
    After receiving this call to duty, he was immediately driven the 10-15 mile journey to some woods outside of town. Upon arriving at the scene of the crash, he saw policemen, fire department personnel, FBI agents, and photographers already mulling through the wreckage.
    He was soon asked to pray over three dead bodies. As he began to take in the activity around the area, his curiosity was first struck by the sight of the craft itself."

Read the rest at:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/missouricrash.html

I wonder if this was the crash that produced the bodies for the Cordell Hull story?

Here is an alleged leaked document dated Feb 27th 1942, which references; "The material in possession of the Army which may be of great significance to the development of a super weapon of war", "this new wonder" and "Celestial devices".

If genuine, it's possible that this document refers to either the Cordell Hull or the Cape Girardeau recoveries. The implication is that recovered ET technology may have played a role in the development of the Manhattan Project.

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/fdr.pdf
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

For some reason the Cape Girardeau story has always struck me as possibly true. The first person account is plausible to me and has a sense of authenticity. Also, I have not seen over the years any great efforts to debunk it from the usual media favored skeptics. That suggests to me a "leave it alone and maybe it will go away" strategy. Yes, I know that none of that is tangible evidence. However, I felt the same way the first time I saw the Jesse Marcel interview that broke the Roswell story.

So, if this was a real event, it provides a source for the aliens in the Cordell Hull story.

Blog Entries
    I think it is more likely that they are two separate evets. The Cordell Hull story allegedly happened in 1939, two years before the Cape Girardeau crash.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I think it is more likely that they are two separate evets. The Cordell Hull story allegedly happened in 1939, two years before the Cape Girardeau crash.
    I was remembering a few different events and getting the dates mixed up. Now that I have looked them up the only crash I know of from 1939 is the German case, which doesn't seem at all likely.