Thread: Source A stolen valor

Source A stolen valor

This clip is evidently from the a.m. news. I saw a different clip on the evening news. These people are truly pathetic imho... Why was A never prosecuted? I'd really like to know.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...CBSNews.com%29

Someone should contact Doug Sterner at the 48 second mark and see if he's familiar with the situation.. ?
    Last edited by nibs; 02-23-2012 at 02:26 AM.
    MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS

Blog Entries
    Good question, nibs. Maybe Richard Theilmann really did have connections.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by nibs View Post
    This clip is evidently from the a.m. news. I saw a different clip on the evening news. These people are truly pathetic imho... Why was A never prosecuted? I'd really like to know.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...CBSNews.com%29

Someone should contact Doug Sterner at the 48 second mark and see if he's familiar with the situation.. ?
    The way it was explained to me from an insider was that there was nothing to prosecute him for. And this person went to a very high level of the FBI to check this out. What he was told left the implication of 'A' having a legit rank.

The best explanation I have heard is that they don't like to prosecute because it calls attention to something they would just as soon not have in front of the public and unlike military courts they would have little control over the proceedings and defense attorneys might drag up who knows what embarrassing stuff. It is easier and cleaner to them to just sweep it under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The way it was explained to me from an insider was that there was nothing to prosecute him for. And this person went to a very high level of the FBI to check this out. What he was told left the implication of 'A' having a legit rank.

Green was duped also Chris

He wasn't prosecuted because he didn't used the uniform to cheat folks out of money....or other things or value.

FBI special agent Jason Randazzo who investigated Richard said he was low priorty because they had real cases invovling theft and the same unit also was running bank robberies.
    Last edited by murmur; 02-24-2012 at 03:39 PM.