Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bigfoot Video?

"One question we have about this footage is why were they filming at night in the middle of nowhere in the first place?"

My guess is that they were "shining", looking for deer, or elk, to shoot illegally at night, I hate to be so negative but poaching happens so often around here that it would, and has, come immediately to my mind.

Traveling from point A to point B. Where was point A and where is point B? If a Sasquatch, was he or she living in the area? Further exploration of the area is needed, searching for caves and whatever. It is possible further exploration would yield nothing. He or she could've been traveling a great distance toward one of the many other valleys and peaks in the region.

There is no possible way of knowing what it is we are looking at in the video. My vote is it is just a human. Bigfoot videographers are the worlds worst. Either the the clip is out of focus or it's too far away to tell. How much territory did it cover and how fast? Is there an object that can be used for scale? Is this an area that is frequented by Bigfoot? What is it about this lone figure that makes it mysterious anyway? The stride of a bigfoot is deceptive in they can cover a long distance in a short period of time. But anyone who is familiar with the terrain could do the same thing.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Maybe I'm sadistic, but am I the only one who would shoot bigfoot, just so I have proof of what "it" is? These vids are always the same...far off shots of a hairy bi-ped. I guess I'm the only one who would have ran after it, just to get that "Deville close-up". (I'd shake that mans hand)

p.s. I've been thinking of hiking more...might invest in a hairy suit, just to freak ppl out. LoL
    Last edited by Pandora'sParadox; 05-14-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    Maybe I'm sadistic, but am I the only one who would shoot bigfoot, just so I have proof of what "it" is? These vids are always the same...far off shots of a hairy bi-ped. I guess I'm the only one who would have ran after it, just to get that "Deville close-up". (I'd shake that mans hand)

p.s. I've been thinking of hiking more...might invest in a hairy suit, just to freak ppl out. LoL
    And then you meet somebody who thinks like you do ... and shoots you to have proof!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I was thinking the same Garuda!

They are elusive tho...

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!
    This is truly an amazing CREEPY video, two guys that visited a Natural monumental park in Holland (The Posbank) got more than they bargained for, together with two tourists on sight they witnessed a weird event, a creature of some kind was observing them from within the forest. Thanks to Lucas and Jeroen we are able to see this video for the first time EVER!!

Pandora, I don't think you're sadistic or anything. Sadly science requires hard evidence.
    I find it really interesting though that so many hunters have come across these things and did not shoot. I don't know if they're in a state of utter shock, fear, or if the creature can indeed affect us. I know the Native Americans have sworn they affect their thinking.

The idea that they are an, albeit primitive looking creature, I still would not like to deprive young ones of a parent, or kill a thinking creature. Very hard to settle the ethics as we don't know how intelligent they are. Certainly they are survivors and clever enough to stay the heck away from us as we are most definitely quite violent. No doubt they've figured that out.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Pandora, I don't think you're sadistic or anything. Sadly science requires hard evidence.
    I find it really interesting though that so many hunters have come across these things and did not shoot. I don't know if they're in a state of utter shock, fear, or if the creature can indeed affect us. I know the Native Americans have sworn they affect their thinking.

The idea that they are an, albeit primitive looking creature, I still would not like to deprive young ones of a parent, or kill a thinking creature. Very hard to settle the ethics as we don't know how intelligent they are. Certainly they are survivors and clever enough to stay the heck away from us as we are most definitely quite violent. No doubt they've figured that out.

I can tell you this much, after my encounter I was utterly confused as to what had just happened. I kept telling my wife to look up from her book and when she finally did look, it was too late. I did not see the creature until it emerged from the wood line and as soon as it re-entered the woods on the other side of the road it dissappeared. They are stealthy and know how to use cover to their advantage. Once I saw the creature, my pulse increased until my heart was pounding. I was in total disbelief of what I was witnessing. If I had been carrying a gun, I wouldn't have been able to shoot. I was literally scared too death.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!