Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bigfoot Video?

New Bigfoot Video?

Cryptomundo reports that the producers of Finding Bigfoot (a new guilty pleasure) would like to use this latest video.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-r...bigfoot-video/

Caption: Uploaded by otabengafarscape1 on Aug 17, 2011
    "Something I couldn't explain from my vacation in the San juan Mountains of Colorado. This i(s) all I could get on my camera. I thought it was a bear then a very large man"

Not much togo on really.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Walks too much like a man. The Bigfoot I saw walked with more of a gait with swinging arms just like in the Patterson video. Of course Matt Moneymaker and company will say it is definitely a Squatch. Doesn't look anywhere near as thick and muscular as the one I witnessed. Could be a younger juvenile but, my vote is it's human.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Here's a new one:

"But when it stood up and looked at us--and we assumed it was a bear up to that point--but, when it stood up and looked at us, it was this massive animal. We don't know what it was. I mean, none of us believe in Bigfoot, so. ...We've talked about it over and over again since Monday when it happened and all of us are positive that thing wasn't a bear."

Enhanced version:

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...mbles+bigfoot/
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    Here's a new one:

"But when it stood up and looked at us--and we assumed it was a bear up to that point--but, when it stood up and looked at us, it was this massive animal. We don't know what it was. I mean, none of us believe in Bigfoot, so. ...We've talked about it over and over again since Monday when it happened and all of us are positive that thing wasn't a bear."

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...mbles+bigfoot/
    I think bear on that one. It gets up, turns left and begins to go up over the hill. At the end we are seeing the broadest part of his back, head down a bit at the top. Big bear, too.

What does evreybody think about this video...

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Screech Sasquatch - Bigfoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    What does evreybody think about this video...

I'd like to see a closer analysis by an expert. It looks very good but I can see some things apparently off in the perspective.

It seems as if there is a new Bigfoot Video every other day. Most of them look like I would expect hoax footage to look, with quick glimpses of a figure I can't quite make out and no explanation as to why the person(s) were recording in the first place. Oddly, the clipsfrom the people I know are sincere Bigfoot researchers are the worst quality, to my eyes. It is almost like the better the Bigfoot vid, the more likely it is fake. With all that in mind here is the latest, repported by Craif Woolheater of Cryptomundo. There is rough language in the audio to keep the sound low or off entirely if you are around someone who may be offended.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-r...ot-in-montana/

While looking for elk in Big Sky, Montana, these guys got the shock of their lives when they caught something walking in their headlights. The creature appeared to be bipedal and had an auburn tint. One question we have about this footage is why were they filming at night in the middle of nowhere in the first place?

<em>