Thread: Greetings !

Cool Greetings !

Hi Everybody,

I'm xor from the old continent.
    I have always been into ufology ever since I started buying The X-Factor Magazine as a kid.

I came here after having stumbled upon Serpo.org, which i found at the bottom of some thread in the UFO reddit (i know, i know.. ).
    I read through the entire site last weekend and have some questions, which is the reason for signing up.

I'm glad to see that the level of communication appears to be higher here than your average ufology site and i'm sure i'll feel right at home.

Wkr
    xor

Quote Originally Posted by xor2g View Post
    Hi Everybody,

I'm xor from the old continent.
    I have always been into ufology ever since I started buying The X-Factor Magazine as a kid.

I came here after having stumbled upon Serpo.org, which i found at the bottom of some thread in the UFO reddit (i know, i know.. ).
    I read through the entire site last weekend and have some questions, which is the reason for signing up.

I'm glad to see that the level of communication appears to be higher here than your average ufology site and i'm sure i'll feel right at home.

Wkr
    xor
    Hi xor,

Welcome aboard.

Go ahead and start asking your questions. You can do so in appropriate threads or start new ones if no threads seem to be addressing the topic of your question.

Cheers!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin