Thread: Interesting entity encounter in Tennessee

Blog Entries

Interesting entity encounter in Tennessee

I came accross this MUFON case on UFO Stalker. It sounds like this woman in Tennesee witnessed a shadow being but this entity was much more aware of his surrounings than shddow beings usually seem to be.

From http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker...9th+2012/36183

I was standing at the back of my deck. The deck is 12 + feet off the ground at the back of the house. It is a wrap around the house deck, ending on each side at the carport. The time was at 6:40 am est. I know because I had just taken my daughter to the bus for school and got back home. I always make a cup of coffee and go out on the deck when the mornings are nice. The weather was abnormally calm and warm. While standing on the far left of the deck , leaning on the railings , I felt someone to the right of me. My husband hadn't left for work yet.I wasn't frightened. When I turned my head to look this human shaped solid black , very dark black , being was standing on the other side of my deck. It was turned towards the field , leaning on the railings, seemed to be looking into the field. I was speechless, but not scared. When it turned it's head to look at me it began slowly moving backwards. The legs moved as if it were walking backwards, yet it was floating very slowly. Cat like movements, like when a cat is stalking it's prey? The being dissappeared behind that side of the house and I am still standing there like an idiot dumbfounded. Then it peeked half it's body back around and stared at me for a moment. When it left this time also slow it dragged it's hand across the wood. The black hand is the last I saw of the being. I ran to the front of the deck. Across the carport and looked, there was nothing there. While it was first moving backward I got a very calm warming feeling. Then I felt guilty because I had interupted this beings peaceful morning? I never felt in harms way until it came back and peeked at me. Nothing was said but I got the feeling that it relayed the message," I'm not going to hurt you today, but I could if I wanted to." So, now I am terriffied to be outside after dark alone. Mornings on the deck are not happenning. I keep every light on all the time. This being was so dark black that there was a huge contrast between it and the morning light on the deck. There were No facial features at all. It was not another human standing there. I saw another Being. 02/29/2012 evening presented the most amazing lightening storms that I have ever seen in this area. I think there is a connection. I never heard any plane or helicopter or anything else flying overhead. Several days earlier my daughter and I did see what looked like a huge metorite or " falling star ". It fell from west to east. Didn't associate that with anything. We see " falling stars " a lot in this area. I will pay more attention from now on, maybe they aren't stars? So , that is My "I saw an Alien on my deck story." It is true. I am scared. I now believe that they exist and will start preparing to defend myself against them since I did feel threatened in the end. Like I know how to prepare for something like that? The light weren't on. On that side of the deck that morning. And why was it at MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!
    I have to wonder if this is a new phenomena that is beginning or have things like this been happenning all along and we are just beginning to notice them and talk about them now. It will be interesting to see if more of these entities show up.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 03-02-2012 at 04:18 AM. Reason: typo
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    The magic of the internet, there does seem to be more and more cases being reported about these shadow beings.

I first experienced one about six months ago upon awakening I noticed this black form at the foot of my bed just looking (?) at my feet. I suspect it didn’t know heads from tails. I felt a strong sense of curiosity emanating from this being.

I only experienced it for about 10 seconds and it then went thru the wall and disappeared. I did get a good look though, and it was all black but what was the most intriguing part of this being it had no curvature and it had straight line symmetry in its makeup which made it appear to have like a bat wing when it moved. It had a small triangular head (?) no curves that moved and on angle made it look like a beak than it kind of moved its head (?) in a circular fashion which it then looked like it was wearing a triangular top hat. It was a straight line black thing about 6 feet tall is the only way I can explain it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    The magic of the internet, there does seem to be more and more cases being reported about these shadow beings.

I first experienced one about six months ago upon awakening I noticed this black form at the foot of my bed just looking (?) at my feet. I suspect it didn’t know heads from tails. I felt a strong sense of curiosity emanating from this being.

I only experienced it for about 10 seconds and it then went thru the wall and disappeared. I did get a good look though, and it was all black but what was the most intriguing part of this being it had no curvature and it had straight line symmetry in its makeup which made it appear to have like a bat wing when it moved. It had a small triangular head (?) no curves that moved and on angle made it look like a beak than it kind of moved its head (?) in a circular fashion which it then looked like it was wearing a triangular top hat. It was a straight line black thing about 6 feet tall is the only way I can explain it.
    Thank you atmjjc. Besides the "beak", did you notice any other facial features?
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Thank you atmjjc. Besides the "beak", did you notice any other facial features?
    I should be able to give you a measurement on its size for I was no more than 6 ft from it. As soon as I get a chance I will give you measurements as to size of the height and width of this entity and approximately how far it traveled in my view before it disappeared. I will take a tape measure to give you an actual approximate size.

When I mentioned a beak I was only using an analogy as my mind was trying to understand what I was seeing. It did appear to be two dimensional and what gave it a 3D appearance were its movements. It was sort of swirling but with no curved edged just straight line geometric symmetry. It was a shade of dark black that was darker than a shadow which is what gave its appearance, that with motion.

I used another analogy like a bat wing and again this what I perceived due to its movement it sort of looked like what you would see if you looked at a bat wing kind of like a membrane swirling. I could also use the analogy it looked like a cape but obviously it was neither of those things…it was high strangeness.

I could not detect a head and seen no facial identity as eyes, mouth, ears, hair, etc. I only detect an intelligent design because of its movement in relation to my movement. I used the word head as to describe wear a head position would be on a human. I also did not see arms or legs just movement as to appear as if it would have such body parts. I could not tell if it was solid but it appeared to be.

Thinking about this and speculating as if these are a 2D being than all it would have to do is turn sideways to make itself invisible. For all I know is these beings can be all over the place and would come in and out of our view just by turning. I have no idea beyond speculation as to their nature.

Blog Entries
    Measurements of the dark shadow type being:

By using a Lufkin Hi-Viz 25’ measuring tape I came up with approximations of the beings size as remembered and using background objects such as door, bed, angle came up with these measurements.

0700 hours Mountain Time is the approximate time of viewing... 2011 late October... the exact date of viewing is forgotten.

The Being is...

71 inches or 5’11” TALL

20 inches or 1’8” wide at its widest point

9” square with a pyramid shape protruding at an angle to the top rotating. It was moving and made it appear as if it was wearing a hat.

It travelled approximately 46” or 3’10” from where I first spotted it to completely disappear thru the wall travelling in a southerly direction.

Note…if the being was purely two dimensional by turning to its side it would disappear with the optical illusion as if it was moving thru something