Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MJ-12 - Real or Not?

A lot of effort has gone into debunking the documents and with them, MJ-12. The people who support them seem to be more trustworthy than the debunkers so far. I think MJ-12 is likely real but has probably changed quite a lot since Roswell.

Blog Entries
    Real.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Bruce Maccabee did some work with the Cutler Twining Memorandum which refers to MJ-12.

http://brumac.8k.com/index.html

I believe that Bruce Maccabee is one of the sincere investigators that have tried diligently to get answers to question raised about serious cases. He might be wrong occasionally but he is an honest broker.

If you go there and you have never read Hawk Tails, it is worth a download. The Hawk may be one of the best first person witnesses ever for the depth of knowledge and the things he witnessed and was told.
    .."he asked if it was classified, and he was told no, because you can't classify something that doesn't exist."

Here is an interview with Don Deppeller on K-TALK Fringe Radio for those of you interested...

http://www.k-talk.com/index.php/archive/

click on Fringe Radio file, then

click on Don Deppeller's mp3

Anyway, there is no time stamp but much is covered about MJ12 and more (NSA) as the interview progresses.

"Some of them are certainly fake, they don't have the complex headers nor the language of the military or intelligence-minded.

Then again, perhaps something so 'high-level' wouldn't have the complex headers because the distribution list would be tiny."

Kelly Johnson in the A-12 project went with production drawings that were without headers. His justification was that with the provenance of the headers, etc., the document got real, where one without such "authentication" could be passed off as someone's speculation.

There is too much misinformation, gray propaganda and forgeries to ignore the possibility of such a group existing (at least in the past). Where there is smoke, there is fire. I would imagine they have changed the name of the group in the interest of removing them from the public view (and removing traceability), assuming they existed at all. I have always found it interesting that the CIA was formed in 1947 (slightly post Roswell). I guess we will never really know for sure.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Doc's Theory of Hoaxes: The likelihood of a Hoax is inversely proportional to the Mass of the Debunking + the Military/Social/Academic Rank of the Debunker(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Doc's Theory of Hoaxes: The likelihood of a Hoax is inversely proportional to the Mass of the Debunking + the Military/Social/Academic Rank of the Debunker(s)
    It would seem more in keeping with experience and form that the equation would be inversely proportional to the mass of the debunking times (x) the military/social/academic rank of the debunker(s). If there were nothing there no effort would be made at all. Do we see any effort to debunk zombies or vampires? Some UFOs are real and perhaps a real threat to which the PTB want to keep secret and under their control.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    There is too much misinformation, gray propaganda and forgeries to ignore the possibility of such a group existing (at least in the past). Where there is smoke, there is fire. I would imagine they have changed the name of the group in the interest of removing them from the public view (and removing traceability), assuming they existed at all. I have always found it interesting that the CIA was formed in 1947 (slightly post Roswell). I guess we will never really know for sure.

M
    Name changes are common to conceal, attempts at convincing an organization no longer exists, renaming to distance themselves from bad publicity. This sort of behavior is common among businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    It would seem more in keeping with experience and form that the equation would be inversely proportional to the mass of the debunking times (x) the military/social/academic rank of the debunker(s). If there were nothing there no effort would be made at all. Do we see any effort to debunk zombies or vampires? Some UFOs are real and perhaps a real threat to which the PTB want to keep secret and under their control.
    I like that idea! I wanted to get the factors out there and see if anyone could add to or rearrange it. MY you way of looking at it, where would put say, Bob Lazar?