UK England UFO sightings Horse Mutilations

North Kent -- Rachel Hovenden writes, People have reported seeing UFOs in the sky after hearing fighter jets flying above north Kent at the weekend. People across Gravesend and Dartford reported hearing the low-flying fighter jets on January 27, 2012, apparently chasing UFOs with bright lights. Adrian and Jessica, from Istead Rise, posted on the site: -- It was moving in an unusual pattern (unlike conventional aircraft) and did a tight abrupt circle before shooting off in such a fast fashion that the two jets that appeared were too late to catch up with it." Matt, from Dartford, also posted, saying: "I see LOTS around 50 [sic.] What appeared to be bright lights / stars, at first glance in the sky? "We looked out on the patio toward the sky and saw a reddy orange shaped object (which was very low in the sky) and was an oval shape but quite large. An as yet unconfirmed is that it was an RAF training exercise. rhovenden@thekmgroup.co.uk

UFO WAS INCHES FROM CAR, SAY ELDERLY COUPLE

Barnard Castle -- On January 26, 2012, two pensioners Bruce and Priscilla Wetherill, both 84, say a flying saucer hovered inches from their car as they drove home at night. They described a "frightening brief encounter, which happened between Gainford and Barnard Castle. They pair say they saw something strange in the sky as they drove past a wooded area near Arlaw Banks. Mrs. Wetherill said: "We saw this thing heading towards us -- it was coming right at us and was as low as the car and huge. It was very frightening. "Bruce kept driving but we both ducked down, expecting it to hit us. I thought, This is it, we've had it'. The Wetherills said the UFO, which was shaped like a flying saucer, was dark on top but glowed underneath and made no sound. At the last moment, it lifted up and narrowly missed the car, they said. Mr. Wetherill said: "It was an amazing thing -- it came so close to us that I thought it was going to crash on us. -- We were waiting for an explosion, but then it disappeared. The 84-year-old said the UFO disappeared into the sky. "I'm a realist, but I know what I saw and it was unbelievable". If I lived to 200 I would never see anything like it again, Mr. Wetherill said. Mrs. Wetherill, said the UFO had steel-like tentacles hanging down. The couple said the flying saucer came so close that they expected to see scratches on the roof of their vehicle. But when they investigated, there were none. http://www.teesdalemercury.co.uk/teesdale-news/story,3874.html

Four Black Stallion Mutilations Occurred in January

The owner of the Stallion Sammy was interviewed and claims three animals in just over two weeks have had exactly the same injuries. I'm scared as the RSPCA and the Police, may be covering it up. We have rang the Police and they have said look it is a mutilation. But the Police are saying to other people it's not a mutilation, and the RSPCA are saying it's not. How do they justify the removal of the genitals if it's not a mutilation?

A butcher who helped to move the horse said there were all clean cuts. I'm really worried, I know it's nothing natural and nothing done by wild life, he (Sammy) had a mare in the field with him, and she was perfectly fine?

The police took pictures but the public cannot see them. On 18th of January a pregnant mare was discovered mutilated in Dartmoor. Its owner was told by the police not to make it public and told to keep quiet about it. A pony named Barney was killed in Carmarthenshire. Some of the attacks were on pregnant mares from January through June when the next generation of animals would be born.

The number of attacks in such a short time is puzzling given the party line by the authorities that the perpetrators of the mutilations were satanic cult members. The equine community is on their guard and vigilant to further attacks and some owners were now sleeping with their animals.

The latest attacks on three sheep and goats occurred on a farm near Bodmin. Also three goats on another farm have been killed in the same sort of way. Police have drawn a blank so far in their investigation of a stallion, called Erik who was badly mutilated in a Cornwall field.
An Update of the pony mutilation in Devon is that the case has been closed, and blamed on natural causes, like Barney the pony in Wales a few weeks ago. However owners are very adamant his injuries were not that of an animal and are now taking this public. The vet who did the post mortem disposed of the body without the owner's consent and worked for the RSPCA. The area around the mutilated animals are without foot prints or vehicle tracks and point to the perpetrators coming by air. Numerous farmers claim they have seen unconventional aircraft for 50 years.
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?365-Update-Stallion-Mutilation
Note: Alien races may be responsible for unknown reasons.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-16701045