Thread: TOP Exclusive: William 'Barney' Watson interview. (Video)

TOP Exclusive: William 'Barney' Watson interview. (Video)

Ladies and Gentlemen, as a precursor of things to come in the near future, we are proud to present our new Youtube channel, along with our first video interview:

Former Special Forces Non Commissioned Officer, William 'Barney' Watson, recounts the details of his military career and personnel experience with the Alien Abduction phenomenon in this exclusive interview with OutPost Forum Co-Owner, Chris Iversen.

Special thanks go to Kent Hendrick and Addison Wright for video production work!
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Nice one.. will watch tonight.

Interesting interview. Nice questioning Chris. I'm stunned at the lack of support or interest by the other members of this apathetic forum... keep up the good work though.. some people really appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations TOP and specially Chris for a job well done.

Thanks for the feedback. Chris is a terrific interviewer and we hope to do more along these lines. We are also working on a live interview format with viewer participation, which was a popular event when we did it on Skype, while we still had that as an option.

New forums need a certain number of active posters to get a flow going. We aren't there yet. This is a great opportunity for newer people to jump in and carve out a corner for their particular interests. Just don't count on a lot of replies at first. I am using this time to post about Cryptozoology, Archeology and all of the other smaller topics I enjoy. The important thing is, don't wait for someone else to post something interesting. You go ahead and post what interests you.

Blog Entries
    Awesome interview, Chris! And the video is great. PC should be worried.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Awesome interview, Chris! And the video is great. PC should be worried.
    I haven't finished the watching the whole interview yet. But man...that is a great lineup of questions...hands down one of the more noteworthy (and informative) I have watched.

Chris, you delved in deep into every aspect of his experience. That alone is praiseworthy. You did an E-X-E-L-L-E-N-T Job with this interview.

I am only up to 50 minutes but you can see the guy is often thinking deeply about all the details that he reiterates to you. You can also see the genuine expressions he makes when he is not sure of something or seems confused about it.

-------------------------

Way too many interviewers I have witnessed over the years always ask very lame questions and never go deep enough to really help the people watching the discussion get a deep idea of what was going on during the encounters or the other activity they were involved in.

I found myself wondering about his experience as I have seen some of the same.

(fuzzy, unclear faces of the ET, the rectangular thing held in the hands of one ET as he recounts it. The white light turning into a blue hue.

The expression that the guy recalls the mother makes and his odd inexplicable reaction to go to sleep etc. All interesting and some of it very familiar.

I could go on, but I want to finish watching the whole interview.

I hope you keep this interviewing style far into the future. I felt like I really had a good grasp of what was happening to the guy with the lines of questions you went into. Too many interviewers skim the surface and rarely seem to ask probing questions.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Excellent! Thank you Mr. Watson, Chris and everyone else involved for all of your resources, effort and time spent getting this to us.
    "Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery." ~ Crow from MST3000