Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Shadow Beings: What are they?

It's already been established that a form of paralysis, that in this case, we can call it "situational paralysis" as opposed to calling it "sleep paralysis", is a well documented phenomenon in the alien abduction narrative.

Screen memories are also a ubiquitous phenomenon that occurs in the alien abduction and experiencer narrative too. I did a quick google on that and here's a run down on what they are:

Screen MemoriesScreen memories with regards to Alien abduction are essentially altered or false memories in which something unpleasant is thought to have been glossed over with something more familiar and/or friendly. Owls amongst other animals often appear as a disguise to replace the images of Aliens etc. within such memories, as do police officers, fire-fighters (and other people of authority), and strangely clowns too. And it is suspected that these ill fitting memories were implanted within the abductees by the Aliens in order to prevent mental trauma following abduction.
    http://www.theparanormal.me/2011/10/...ories-and.html
    Last edited by A99; 03-18-2016 at 11:18 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Regarding sleep paralysis I was reading Volume 2 of the declassified UK UAP files and on page E1 of part A I saw something interesting about this phenomenon and UAP radiation.

"At the time of vehicle failure several reports (Canada) have resulted in apparent temporary paralysis of humans until the nearby object moved away. It is possible that some muscular control (motor-control) nerves can be affected by electrical potential. This can be replicated by medical scientists. One explanation is that either constant or pulsed microwave, coupling into the nervous system may cause this affect. Pulsed interference with the human system is possible because of the 500 milliseconds muscle relaxation delay. "
    Very interesting and thanks for sharing!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi