Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Beings: What are they?

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I think it's fair to say that whatever it is, it's not from our dimension. Or it could be from some kind of sub-stream that's within our own dimension. But whatever the case may be, the frequency of their energy translates into a specific pattern that apparently translates and manifests as a shadow being in our dimension .
    My belief exactly! Death is not the end, but another beginning. Just as my Father reached out to me from another plain of existence, perhaps Shadow People are trying to do the same. For whatever reason, my Dad and I were allowed to connect years after his death. The Succubus did not try to harm me, but neither did she have my best interest in mind. Actually she was rather indifferent. I do not know if the Shadow People were once humans, or if they are even aware of our existence. I do know through research that there are different classes of hauntings. There are intelligent beings that try to communicate or interact with you. There are residual hauntings that seem to be playing out some kind of scene like a broken record whether you are present or not. Then there are non-human hauntings which some classify as demonic. The domonic are the ones that mean you harm. I do not know in which category the Shadow Beings belong since I have had no experiences with them. Maybe someone here can answer that question for me?
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaggan View Post
    Just talked to him about it, and he said they had a weird energy, he perceived them as "sh*t disturbers", when they were present he was on edge, so I would probably say that their energy is "irritating" at best. There have been no physical interactions at all that I can tell.
    He's right on the mark on that one and thanks for asking him about that!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Redbone, all I can say is that Shadow Beings do not seem to be malevolent.
    The ones with the branches sticking out of their heads are the first kind of ones I saw in this phenomenal category. I saw them as well defined dancing shadows on a wall. They showed up as a group... like they usually do and not just in my case but I have read reports by others who saw and say the same thing. I thought they where very elegant and beautiful. No malevolence what so ever.
    Even those giant spider shadows have their own charm about them. They move with intention and intelligence. No fear on my part and no sense of malevolence from them either.
    But the humanoid ones that zip by real fast can surprise you. I don't like being surprised like that... lol. But once again, I never sensed any real malevolence.. just annoyance and irritation. Because they zip by so fast, there's not even chance to feel fear.
    Last edited by A99; 12-06-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Randy ( my husband) said he didn't feel anything with ill intentions, but it was just there hovering over him and once detected shot out of the house. Clearly some kind of energy is there as it struck something making a noise. And I think intelligence is there as well, certainly curiosity. But where they come from and where they go remains a big question. One other thing he said was it made a brief rustling sound.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Randy ( my husband) said he didn't feel anything with ill intentions, but it was just there hovering over him and once detected shot out of the house. Clearly some kind of energy is there as it struck something making a noise. And I think intelligence is there as well, certainly curiosity. But where they come from and where they go remains a big question. One other thing he said was it made a brief rustling sound.
    That is so interesting, southerncross. Do you have any idea what the entity might have struck? Did you notice any damage to items in the room or was anything moved out of place? Also, did your husband feel anything like a breeze, even if it was very brief?
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Southerncross, Lily’s questions are good one’s and I’m looking foreword on your feedback on them!

Below are my thoughts on your most recent post here because you hit on a few things about these beings that I can relate to…

Here’s that post….
    “Randy ( my husband) said he didn't feel anything with ill intentions, but it was just there hovering over him and once detected shot out of the house. Clearly some kind of energy is there as it struck something making a noise. And I think intelligence is there as well, certainly curiosity. But where they come from and where they go remains a big question. One other thing he said was it made a brief rustling sound.”

Anyway, please excuse my ramble before I get to the point I want to make here but there’s already plenty of documentation that spirits (in this case, of human disincarnates), for example, have at times interacted physically with our own world. They can bang on a wall or table (and the list goes on and on)… if the energy of the spirit is strong enough to do that.

Shadow Beings of every sort are also spirits from the ethereal realms. My personal opinion is that they are just another variety of those non-human sentient beings that dwell in those realms/dimensions/parallel worlds outside of our own.

Some call them the beings of Magonia.

But anyway, because they can manifest into our own dimension, they qualify as inter-dimensional beings (just like human disincarnates are and so many other kinds of beings from those subtle realms.)

And depending on how strongly they manifest, just like those spirits of the human disincarnate kind, UT‘s and EBE‘s who possess trans-dimensional technological capabilites and other kinds of beings of Magonia type beings, I would think that Shadow Beings too can interact with our physical world if they are energetically strong hence dense enough too to do that … and why not? Your story about your husband’s encounter of them is a good example of this! It’s the first one I’ve ever read about, at least that I can remember, where a Shadow Being bumped something where the witness heard it and this is why I’m making note of it! That it even hovered/floated over Randy like it did, in my view, also indicates that it waa energetically strong enough to do that instead of just zipping by fast like it is in most reports of them.

The Shadow Being he saw though is not one of those common ones as it had wings too. Because each kind of Shadow Being has its own set of behaviors and do different things, it could be that the humanoid with wings are at a higher level of energy and are denser than other kinds of shadow beings where they can float and hover over things too. It sounds like these are the traits of this version of a Shadow Entity that distinguishes it from those other known versions of them. Once again… will be on the look out for any other reports out there on similar encounters. I’m sure they are out there!

One other thing…

Southerncross, I agree with you and your husbands’ observations and sentiments that these beings are sentient and intelligent … and that there’s a curiosity there on their part because they could in fact be observing us and visiting us due to their own curiosity that they have about us. In my view, I think that that is a very strong characteristic of these kinds of beings. I picked that up too and many others have said the same exact thing about them also! I’m so glad you brought that up because it’s very true!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Lily, so far I haven't found anything out of place, but I haven't gone up in to the attic. I will be there this week though getting some Christmas things down and I'll look. He didn't mention a breeze, but I'll ask. He only spoke of a brief rustling sound.

A99, While he said the shape reminded him of wings I still question that, as wings are an affectation to angelic beings that came late in Christian lore. It may have just been a shape that looked that way but it was a brief look. One of the things that I find curious is how he is the one always sought out here. I have a theory that the 2 times he has seen one in this new house (we've been here 3 yrs) it may be the same one. Since he was a child he has had interesting dreams of angelic like beings. So much so, I refer to them as 'his brothers'. Randy is a very spiritual and deeply Catholic person. At the other house, he saw the ones that move fast that you refereed to (no detail just a dark silent blur) all the time around the bed. They didn't disturb the dog on the bed either but the dog was always staring at the dining room corner during some evenings. But that was out in the country and on Comanche land so I don't know who that was.

I did not see anything unusual until I lost my mother and a former fiance within 6 months. I was deeply affected by their loss. I heard sounds in the attic at night like a marble being dropped on a wood floor, but there was no wood floor over the bedroom. And when I sold the house, the new owners reported many strange things occurring where the electricals went haywire for a few months. We had no dificulty with the electricals whatsoever. A bottle of water froze in the fridge, next to one that did not. I spoke to an authorized serviceman on it and he said it was impossible...ok. The morning after I left, I fell and seriously hit my head. They feared bleeding in the brain. Luckily I was ok, but Randy remarked that the house was upset we had left. Indeed it felt that way. I finally went back there and spoke to the land for a while and everything calmed down. So odd. Nothing like that had ever happened to me, but my heart and soul was in that beautiful land.

We'll have to start a thread on visitations as I have had some from family members that are interesting. That seems to be where my experience lies.
    I'll let you know about the attic when I get up there this week.

Hi Southerncross, sorry for the delay in my response to the message above that I read at work didn't have time to comment on. First off, sorry to hear about the passing of your mother and former fiance. That they each transitioned over in a six month period must have been a real tough time for you. The passing of ones mother especially is always one of those "rites of passage" in anyone's life and it's a difficult one to navigate through both emotionally and spiritually.
    From what I know, it's not unusual at all for a parent to visit their loved ones or send some kind of sign to them soon after their death. You have yours, I have my own and I think most people you talk to have their own stories too. Looking forward to you starting up a thread some time on the topic of "visitations".There isn't a story on that that I have not found interesting and I think we all have them too!

As for the house you moved from, it sure sounds like those presences there must miss you and your family. Lol... I just love the part about one bottle of water freezing in the fridge yet the bottle next to it did not. Now that's weird! As for the electrical's going haywire, that's not so weird because "they" DO tinker with such things as that when the mood suits them. Same with the plumbing too so don't be surprised if the new owners tell you that they had a flood in the house due to a faucet that mysteriously turned on.

As for Randy and his angels... it sounds like you really lucked out to end up marrying a guy who has had dreams of angels when he was a kid! And you never know, he himself may be an angel in disguise! Lucky You!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Matthew I agree it would be awesome if we could see in infrared or UV. We are so limited. perhaps we would all be a bit freaked out but reality is reality.

I think it is peculiar that right now so many people are seeing or experiencing th is other level of reality. Makes you wonder what is going on?

I did check the attic today. Nothing out of place to my eye. There was a bump so who kows what that was. It's been blissfully quiet since.

While we're on the topic of infrared or UV... I had a dim red lightbulb in my bedroom lamp when I captured that photograph if that shadow spider being. I always have that on at night in my bedroom because I don't like being in pitch black rooms. But that explains why that photograph is red.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi