Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Serpo

Blog Entries

Serpo

Serpo; a release of confidential documents pertaining to a top secret exchange program of twelve US military personnel to a planet of Zeta Reticuli, between the years 1965-78.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

For those who want to see all the Serpo releases, visit the link below

http://www.serpo.org/release35.php

Actually, that's the link to the latest release.

An overview of all releases can be found at http://www.serpo.org/releases.php
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

The Serpo story is the one that brought me back to ufology. I believe it to be at a minimum a partially real story mixed with just enough fiction and disinformation to make it a difficult to accept and easy to dismiss story. But to totally dismiss Serpo is to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Blog Entries
    I first heard of Serpo in Robert Collins/Richard Doty's "Exempt From Disclosure".
    Book rocked my world view.
    Was always interested in UFO craft, but this book brought the topic home in a most disturbing fashion.

Led me to the Serpo website, and MORE questions than answers....
    Last edited by calikid; 12-02-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: spell correction
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Preview from Victor's List:

The news of planets newly discovered circling distant stars, planets that could sustain life, has some people thinking that this news may foreshadow some moves toward Disclosure, if only by acclimation.

The Arm of Cygnus

More than coincidence?

Victor is picking up hints that we are being led to look in the Arm of Cygnus because it is significant to Disclosure. We are having our attention pushed in that direction because 'they' already know who lives there.

"3 Alien Planets Smaller Than Earth Found"

http://www.space.com/14201-smallest-...pe-aas219.html

"which is just one-sixth the size of our sun and is located 120 light-years away, in the Constellation Cygnus (The Swan)."

Buried in the mass of information in the Serpo releases, edited and annotated by Victor Martinez, are references to Cygnus Arm and interactions with extraterrestrials originating in that region of our Universe.

Serpo Release #23 contains references to Archquloids from the Planet PONTEL near the Cygnus Arm and Heplaloids from the Planet DAMCO near the Cygnus Arm. The Archquloids are central to the Area 51 Gate 3 Incident, one of the most interesting stories every ignored (in my opinion).

http://www.serpo.org/release23.php

Victor says there is more to come. Yet to be determined is whether the science news of these latest found planets is part of an acclimation plan. Feelers are out to sources and so far no response. One usually available source of reliable main stream information has been silent since Monday of this week.

Victor will be streaming something on this when he has enough to compile a cohesive narrative. Until then, he will be sending previews through The OutPost Forum.

I have often thought the ever-expanding reports of exo-planets is a part of the acclimation process.

You can just about see this as a possible path when you look at the stream of data being released regarding exo-planets. It started with finding gas giants that were relatively close and is now at the point of locating rocky planets found to be orbiting stars within the habitable zone. The next logical step (if this is indeed an acclimation path we are on) will be a report of "non-natural" activity being observed from one of these rocky planets in the hospitable zone. This activity would be reported as something like radio waves or unusual visible light frequency waves which would then be attributed to evidence of civilization.

And then of course the logical conclusion - "oh, by the way, they're already here!"

This could get very interesting. The Kepler space telescope has one known instrument (the photometer) to distinguish light received from distant areas. (What if it had other capabilities, i.e. targeting certain areas of the universe that is not publicly known)

Would it be a coincidence if each of these new Kepler "discoveries" correlates with the supposed location of alien locations mentioned in the Serpo files (the Reagan briefing paper, for starters). I haven't had time to check, but I suspect that Victor is on to something here.

the kingfish

The bits and pieces of information being disseminated through Victor and others in the community are designed to lead us down a path. The difficult part is determining whether or not we are on the right path.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The bits and pieces of information being disseminated through Victor and others in the community are designed to lead us down a path. The difficult part is determining whether or not we are on the right path.
    Agreed. Victor thinks he knows the path they are leading us down better than most and maybe he does, his sources are so much more extensive and well-placed. I am far less certain. When I try to put each new piece of the puzzle together with what came before, one of my references points is always; "Where are they leading us and why?"