I trust Bob Collins' knowledge in the field and he has excellent contacts. Further, Bill Ryan, as he was winding down his involvement with Serpo, said that he felt Serpo was 90% false and 10% truth. Still, I can't agree with that percentage. There are other sources who have verified some details and there are other cases that include some of the same events, artifacts and elements of the Serpo Releases. Bob Collins writes in a manner that seems to verify the existence of the Crystal Rectangle. He references Ernie Kellerstrass among others as saying Serpo happened. (For newer members and readers, Ernie Kellerstrass is an old-time, deep insider and one of the most respected sources from the earliest days, all the way back to the 1940s.) All that adds up as more than 10% by "weight", if not by "volume". I believe that key information was in the remaining parts of the Reagan Briefing which were never released. Maybe someday we will get those remaining parts or Bill Ryan and Victor Martinez will tell the rest of the "story behind the story". I can wait a while longer for some better answers. I am patient but I'm not immortal.