Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Serpo

Blog Entries
    I cannot help but wonder if any releases remain to be seen?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I cannot help but wonder if any releases remain to be seen?
    There was a release in progress when the Anons went silent. It was never completed.

There was a promise of a resumption by August of 2010. It never came.

There is a hint of something in the wind. Something from another source, maybe.

Blog Entries
    New Serpo related material?
    That would be exciting.
    I would certainly have to take a look.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

From website: http://www.serpo.org/release35.php

They were then able to translate the TIME DEVICE in the SECOND alien craft found near Shaw Mountain. They determined that the SECOND alien craft crashed on the SAME DATE as the FIRST alien craft.

Based on that data, they theorized that BOTH CRAFT collided over the New Mexico desert and CRASHED on the SAME DATE. The SECOND alien craft was able to fly a longer distance before it crashed.

It was rumored two UFOs clipped it each other, their navigational devices malfunctioned due to interference from microwave transmission from the US government.

I don't believe anything relating to Serpo

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    From website: http://www.serpo.org/release35.php

They were then able to translate the TIME DEVICE in the SECOND alien craft found near Shaw Mountain. They determined that the SECOND alien craft crashed on the SAME DATE as the FIRST alien craft.

Based on that data, they theorized that BOTH CRAFT collided over the New Mexico desert and CRASHED on the SAME DATE. The SECOND alien craft was able to fly a longer distance before it crashed.

It was rumored two UFOs clipped it each other, their navigational devices malfunctioned due to interference from microwave transmission from the US government.
    An early theory was that radar from White Sands caused a malfunction in the crafts' guidance system and they collided...the rest goes as you quoted.

Blog Entries
    There are secret space programs going on but it is NOT serpo. Why this is kept a huge secret baffles me. My guess is they are having problems with the ET or vice versa.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    There are secret space programs going on but it is NOT serpo. Why this is kept a huge secret baffles me. My guess is they are having problems with the ET or vice versa.
    There is quite a list of potential reasons:

- not all ET's are "good" guys (abductions, animal mutilations, etc)
    - no one in gov't wants to be the one to say "Oh, by the way, we've known about these guys for 60 years and we can't stop them or protect you from them."
    - the military/industrial complex doesn't want to give up control over the source of their technology
    - disturbing information regarding our religions
    - we are actually genetically altered beings
    - etc, etc.

So, it's not just the space programs per se, it's what the revelation of the programs would mean when people start asking the follow up questions.

However, I still believe that there is an ongoing acclimation process and that the release of information about programs like Serpo (which is probably an amalgam of several different programs) is a part of that process.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    However, I still believe that there is an ongoing acclimation process and that the release of information about programs like Serpo (which is probably an amalgam of several different programs) is a part of that process.

Isn't more like dis-acclimation process.

I mean I don't see anyone being acclimated to anything alien related at all.

Most of the efforts seem to concentrate on efforts to show that ufo believers are insane nut jobs.

Look at the results of the process

Look at the sheer amount of hoaxes.

The goal seems to be confusion....not acclimation.