Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Serpo

I have a question: according to gwhat I've been reading in the book Secret Journey To Planet Serpo there was an open communication line between Earth and Serpo. It was used to agree on time and place of at least two meetings; to pick up the dead Ebens en to bring an Ebe en pick up the twelve men/women (?) from Earth.

In the book Secret Journey To Planet Serpo, I didn't find anything about the use of the posibility to continuously communicate with each other, from the time on the 12 men travelled to Serpo.
    I mean, they were in contact with each other, they did send each other messages with the help of the Ebe and later on by themselfs before the twelve men left, but they didn't while the twelve men were gone or after arriving?
    That's odd, isn't it? Or did I miss something and there wás communication between the two parties the whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by John-1961 View Post
    I have a question: according to gwhat I've been reading in the book Secret Journey To Planet Serpo there was an open communication line between Earth and Serpo. It was used to agree on time and place of at least two meetings; to pick up the dead Ebens en to bring an Ebe en pick up the twelve men/women (?) from Earth.

In the book Secret Journey To Planet Serpo, I didn't find anything about the use of the posibility to continuously communicate with each other, from the time on the 12 men travelled to Serpo.
    I mean, they were in contact with each other, they did send each other messages with the help of the Ebe and later on by themselfs before the twelve men left, but they didn't while the twelve men were gone or after arriving?
    That's odd, isn't it? Or did I miss something and there wás communication between the two parties the whole time?
    The book 'Secret Journey to Planet Serpo' was written by an opportunist who on the one hand just copied information from the Serpo website, and then added a lot of made up information.

The item about there being an open line of communication between Earth and Serpo was one of those made up additions, as far as I remember.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Has there ever been any independently verifiable evidence regarding the whole SERPO thing? Or is 100% of it just the word of 2 or 3 anonymous people? Has anyone ever gotten a FOIA document containing the word "SERPO"? Something would exist if it's as big of a project as claimed.

Hi Didymus

Welcome

Not as far as I know but some of the others on here were around when the story started to break and know far more about it than me.
    Most of the Aviary have now been identified. It's worth searching around for a list.

Quote Originally Posted by didymus View Post
    Has there ever been any independently verifiable evidence regarding the whole SERPO thing? Or is 100% of it just the word of 2 or 3 anonymous people? Has anyone ever gotten a FOIA document containing the word "SERPO"? Something would exist if it's as big of a project as claimed.
    Truthfully many researchers came to the conclusion(s), that some parts of the SERPO story are true, but mix in with a lot of dis-information. Some conjecture about plausible deniability to protect the anonymous retired DIA agent(s) telling the story.

There were also theories that some info was sanctioned by elements within the alphabet soup agencies.

Many feel the first 5,6 or 7 releases were more authentic, and as time went by the info became more tainted....

http://www.serpo.org/release1.php

I've read Kasten's Journey to Planet Serpo and am persuaded that the story is basically true, though some detail seems suspicious. Since then another book has come out, Lawrence Spencer's Alien Interview, which tells quite a different story about the recovery of a live alien from the Roswell crash. Unfortunately, Spencer destroyed what corroborating evidence there was for his book, so now there is none. However, the story does have the ring of authenticity for me.

So I'm wondering if anyone has weighed these two accounts against each other and what they may have come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertBushman View Post
    I've read Kasten's Journey to Planet Serpo and am persuaded that the story is basically true, though some detail seems suspicious. Since then another book has come out, Lawrence Spencer's Alien Interview, which tells quite a different story about the recovery of a live alien from the Roswell crash. Unfortunately, Spencer destroyed what corroborating evidence there was for his book, so now there is none. However, the story does have the ring of authenticity for me.

So I'm wondering if anyone has weighed these two accounts against each other and what they may have come up with.
    I was about as closely involved in the whole Serpo thing as one could be as I worked with Bill Ryan updating the Serpo website.

While the core of the story is probably true (i.e. that we made contact and that there has been an exchange), most of it is clearly nonsense.
    Take the commander logs, e.g. There are supposed to be 11 people, as 1 died. So the commander would refer in his logs to the 10 other people with their numbers, and to himself as 'I'. Yet he refers to 12 different numbers, which means there would have been 13 people alive on Serpo. Such major internal inconsistencies are fatal to any testimony.

Kasten asked us who had the copyright to the Serpo materials, then copied the website, and added a lot of fabrication. It's not a reliable source of information.

Alien interview is a work of FICTION, presented as fact, by a British Scientologist aiming to promote the Scientology agenda.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by RobertBushman View Post

Hi Robert read a couple of references to Alien Interview recently, someone recommended it but I can't remember who. Have heard of anyone promoting it recently?
    About half way through doesn't feel entirely convincing to me I will set up another thread to discuss it

Hi there Garuda - Hey I'm curious, I know it's a long shot and I have to be honest I haven't read this ENTIRE thread (pls forgive), but I've been curious about this Serpo thing for awhile, it just won't leave my mind & I think about it alot. Was there ever any psychic's who did any readings on this project? Anyone who wasn't interested in fame, glory or money and just for curiosity sake wanted to know the actual truth? Anyone (psychic) you ever heard of? I'd be curious as to what they say. Ideally it would be someone who didn't know a whole heck of alot about it. Have you ever hear of any psychic's account of this?

Err, this might not be what you're looking for. But I was introduced to the Serpo story by the Aliens with Dinosaurs chapter... following that I started reading Fore's thread on "The open Minds Forum", and I had a "run-in" with aliens. They've been pretty quiet for quite a long time, but they're still around. I can't say I got very much in terms of "feedback" from the Serpo information, and I usually "catch-on" when something is of extreme interest; reading the first paragraph of Fore's old thread had that "hook." Having said that, I suspect there's a reasonable amount of truth in the Serpo information, but I can't establish a "line-of-association" to it; which is odd, there should be something there, I can't even fix on the author; which means I can't bounce from one individual to the next to get to the ultimate target. (I'm sure the once buried UFO exists though, or at least it describes a situation which is targetable, the dead targets are too dead though, nothing left to follow up on. The objects are inert too, not traceable beyond themselves.)