Thread: The Best Bigfoot Evidence Presentation

The Best Bigfoot Evidence Presentation

It was first shown on the National Geographic cable channel. The title is "American Paranormal - Bigfoot" and it runs 45 minutes without commercials. Most, if not all, of the best evidence is presented in a very professional manner.

I remember seeing this a while back. Very interesting. Gonna have to watch it again
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

This is the best documentary I have seen that proves the Patterson Bigfoot is real. The creature I saw looked exactly like this minus the breasts. Mine appeared to be a bigger, older male. I say older male because of the patch of grey on it's back and shoulders. The Patterson Bigfoot was estimated to be 7' 6". The male I saw would have easily topped 8' or bigger. He walked exactly like this, and covered alot of ground quickly.

I always use the Patterson Bigfoot as a reference when I see another supposed video, or read about a sighting. Of all the Bigfoot video's that are in existence, this is the only one that I will stand behind and state for a fact that it is real. They are magnificent creatures and I for one hope that they remain undiscovered. No good will ever come from man learning of their existence!!
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

There is a slowed down and stabilized version of the Patterson-Gimlin film that convinced me. I don't see it on Youtube now but I think I have it saved someplace. It shows muscle movement on the back and legs that look real to me. Munn's work (in the presentation above) is even more detailed than the one I saved, though.

Tallest.jpg

The worlds tallest living man is 8' 3" and walks with the help of crutches. He is slender and not in the best health. The creature I saw was between 8' and 9' tall. His thickness and muscularity would put any NFL lineman to shame. The pure size of the creature is what surprised me and it still amazes me today when I think about it. The body portions and the muscle tone, just could not have been duplicated with Hollywood FX and move with the ease this creature moved.

Here is some new Bigfoot evidence:

Scientists seek big genes of bigfoot

Can science unravel one of life’s enduring mysteries?
    Rumors of the hairy humanoid known variously as the yeti, bigfoot and sasquatch have persisted for decades, despite little hard evidence beyond grainy photographs and plaster casts of giant footprints. Now scientists are hoping to make more of a case for the creature -- with the help of genetic testing, Reuters reported.
    The Lausanne Museum of Zoology in Switzerland together with prestigious Oxford University said Tuesday, May 22, that they will together use DNA testing to examine organic remains that some claim belong to the beast

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...#ixzz1vfPEAd1r

I am on the fence about this. On the one side I would like to have definitive proof so I can say......"See I told you so!" On the other side I do not want the creatures to come to harm. If they come up with DNA proof and declared to be real, then their continued survival will be threatened. As it stands now only a few hard core groups are trying to find physical proof. Once the DNA results point to their existence, every nut job in the Country will be in the woods trying to kill one. Billy Bob...."Look there's a Bigfoot!" Bubba...."Quick shoot it!"

News article at ABC: 'Mysterious Beasts' Spotted by Arizona Highway Cameras.

A suspicious pack of what appeared to be a group of large animals has sparked a viral debate about a possible sasquatch sighting in Arizona.

The Arizona Department of Transportation was behind the latest announcement -- and conspiracy theories began to grow after they posted a photo from a highway patrol camera.

It wasn't Big Foot enthusiasts reading too deeply into a suspicious photo; the government officials were the ones to suggest that something sinister -- and mysterious -- was going on.
    "We always try to have a little fun with our Facebook and Twitter feeds," department spokesman Tim Tait told ABC News. "That way, we don’t just post news about crashes and road conditions, but a little something to engage our audience in different ways. This posting was one of those efforts -- something that caught our attention, and we thought it might make some people chuckle."
    Will a series of jokes go viral?

Why did Bigfoot cross the road?

Last edited by CasperParks; 01-06-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nearly 45 years later, FBI shares it's records.
    The truth is out there: FBI releases its file on Bigfoot.
    By Dylan Stableford.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation on Wednesday released a correspondence file containing the results of tests it performed on a tissue sample alleged to be from Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch — a purported human-like creature that was sporadically reported to be roaming the wilderness in the Pacific Northwest.

The 22-page file, made public following a Freedom of Information Act request, showed that the FBI agreed to test a hair sample “attached to a tiny piece of skin” obtained and submitted by the Oregon-based Bigfoot Information Center.

The letters show the group sent the sample after a 1975 report in the “Washington Environmental Atlas” referred to tests by the FBI Laboratory “in connection with the Bigfoot phenomenon.”
    Story Continues
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008