Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New York Sightings

Blog Entries

New York Sightings

New York always has been a hot spot for UFO activity. Post you favorite New York UFO sighting descriptions and videos here.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    I thought, at first, this one was Chinese Lanterns until I found out the weather for that night was nearly 100% humidity with periods of rain. I don't think lanterns woul be able to fly in that kind of weather.

WARNING - Lots of foul language.

"Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

That is remarkable video. The beginning looks like a formation with other lights trailing. Has there been any investigation of this?

(Watching with the sound off will avoid hearing the F Bomb about 75 times.)

I agree Doc, this is great. I wonder what will eventually be said of it. Very compelling video.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    I agree Doc, this is great. I wonder what will eventually be said of it. Very compelling video.
    It will depend on finding out what was known to be flying that night.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    That is remarkable video. The beginning looks like a formation with other lights trailing. Has there been any investigation of this?

(Watching with the sound off will avoid hearing the F Bomb about 75 times.)
    No, there hasn't. I've just started to do one on my own. I'll probably go to that area next week to orient myself so I can determine which way the object were moving. Then I can find out if they were moving with, or against, the wind.

There have been similar sightings. I recently closed a case in which two witnesses saw a circle of lights floating over midtown Manhattan. The lights lasted for about 20 minutes and they were moving against the wind. Unfortunately, there were no pictures or videos.

There was a YouTube video of similar lights over Bushwick, Brooklyn from last year. I'll try to find that one and post it here.

Blog Entries
    The video from Bushwick isn't as good but the lights can be seen a little bit.

Blog Entries
    Here is another video of the sighting in Harlem on 01/12/12 (without profanities). It gives a very good view of the objects.

That definitely looks like a formation and it does not appear to be at too great an altitude. Good luck with the investigation, Lily!

The lights appear to remain a constant distance from each other and move in the same direction. So they have the appearance of either being lights on the same object or separate objects moving together. Also, the overall speed seems to be quite slow. Reminds of the same look and feel of the Phoenix Lights!