Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Huge Sphere in Sun's Corona!

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the link, Garuda.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

From Garuda's link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46725245...ce/#.T2AvnnlOV

I'll need to ponder the part where C. Alex Young (a solar astrophysicist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center) says, "When you look at it from the edge of the sun, what you actually see is a spherical object. You're actually looking down the tunnel. And this tunnel sits up top of the filament".

Seems a bit unlikely. Wouldn't the "spherical object" have a matching wobble of the filament channel?

Hummm?

"Less exciting than a refueling UFO or a brand new planet, maybe — but there's nothing quite like the truth."

Sounds like NASA has spoken!
    Last edited by epo333; 03-14-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Sounds like NASA has spoken!

I believe it is a bit premature for this to be the last word.

One has to remember, we are in our infancy with this remote sensing technology and our knowledge of the Sun. Scientists are not immune to personal bias. If you want to see personal bias, just look at all of the ideas that have been generated about the original photo/video… it is a UFO, the birth of a new planet, on and on. Quick answers are not always the correct answer.

As our understanding grows, so will the explanation of this phenomenon.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

What is the current estimate of the size of the sphere? The first one I saw was that it was enormous, planet size. Is there any recent estimate that is actually UFO size, or is the UFO meme just the usual media crap?

This does not appear to be a "UFO."

In my opinion, it appears to be a magnetic anomaly or bubble that collapses into a CME. There are two of them in the first image below (the second anomaly is to the upper left).

That's my 2 cents worth.

M
    Last edited by Marvin; 03-14-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    What is the current estimate of the size of the sphere? The first one I saw was that it was enormous, planet size. Is there any recent estimate that is actually UFO size, or is the UFO meme just the usual media crap?

I did some preliminary measurements... it is somewhere between the size of Uranus (51152 km) and Saturn (120034 km)... depending on the distance to the solar equator. It’s not small.

M

Blog Entries
    I'm suprised no one has said it is "Nibiru".
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

... with a planet sized cloaking device too.

When I saw how it "popped" then dissipated, I knew it was a natural event.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

That we have technology to record and watch an event in space is a great advancement. While not always with the unknown, the public was able to view this one.

Not that it will make any difference to anyone, but to me, it did not look natural, and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong! lol

What ever it was, it was huge! Just seeing it, relative to a large portion of the sun, shows us it is humongous. I do think what I saw "disappeared quickly" as it moved away, rather than seeing it as having "dissipated", which does make a difference.

And, maybe it is just me, but I don't see another "anomaly" there that really looks this one. I am a little surprised someone found this one. Kudos to whoever where ever that looked at this close enough to spot this very different thing.

I guess it is the unk's unk's that make all of this so interesting!