Here's a short info summary of my new Kindle text. The eBook should be of interest to those who are curious in regard to the fields of exopolitics and parapsychology!

'Consciousness, Human Enigma & Parapsychology', Published by: Nuance Webzine. Author: Stephanie Lynne Thorburn.

I have just published 'Consciousness, Human Enigma and Parapsychology' this August. It is the first volume in my bite-size series, 'Human Enigma and the Human Sciences'. The book discusses some evocative content on consciousness, near-to-death experiences, hypnosis and 'psi'. The text reflects my long standing interest in the paranormal.

and here is a succinct description of the text from the Amazon platform: -

"Consciousness studies and Parapsychology are domains that broach aspects of the unknown. They are engaging spheres, capturing the human imagination. Since childhood, author Stephanie Lynne Thorburn has been all consumed with curiosity for paranormal phenomena and has acquired a passion for Parapsychology and consciousness research. 'Consciousness, Human Enigma and Parapsychology' is mediated by humanist priorities and juxtaposes scientific concepts with psychoanalytic, cognitive and sociological elements when evaluating complex areas such as the spectrum of consciousness and near-to-death experiences.

Parapsychology is a fascinating interdisciplinary subject and the aim of this short Kindle book is to whet the reader's appetite, presenting a brief vignette of some hotly debated topics, with the benefit of a broader, innovative contextual overview. 'Psi' and anomalous phenomena encompass a Pandora's Box of psychosocial research challenges. Overall, this text should appeal to a wide range of readers in offering an introduction to some perplexing Parapsychology topics, promising a productive future for Parapsychology via a gradual transformation of this still nascent sphere towards the establishment of a more cosmopolitan professional ethos.

The text integrates scientific and holistic approaches, reflecting the author's own skills and interests in Reiki, Shamanic healing and hypnotherapy, adding a novel spiritual dimension. Detailed Parapsychology resources and reading recommendations are included. "

Chapter 5 'Exopolitics and Abstract Truths' evaluates public discourses on exopolitics, UFOs and the space advocacy movement.

Text and cover image Copyright Stephanie Lynne Thorburn.

Amazon UK: -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Consciousnes...5556185&sr=8-5

Amazon US: -

http://www.amazon.com/Consciousness-...lynne+thorburn

The Outpost Forum is a great community for paranormal enthusiasts and I referenced the outpost forum and the formative 'open minds forum' in my text..