Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Petitions On the "We the People" website

Blog Entries

New Petitions On the "We the People" website

Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel have created a new petition asking the Obama Administration to "Investigate Unidentified Aerial Phenomena as Reported by Citizens, Police, Astronauts, Pilots and the Military".

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...itary/xjcNxcZj

Stephen Bassett has also created a new petition, Disclosure Petition II, to "Demand a full congressional investigation of UFO/ET Disclosure efforts by the Clinton OSTP - the Rockefeller Initiative".

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...paign=shorturl

Anyone can sign both petitions.

In order to get posted, they each need 150 signatures. In order to get answered, they each need 25,000 signatures by the end of December.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 12-01-2011 at 06:55 AM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Are these new ones? Few months ago, signed similar ones...

Blog Entries
    Yes, they are both new. They were started on December 1.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Are these new ones? Few months ago, signed similar ones...
    Yes, those are new ones.

The one Bassett had launched got a public reply, to which he responded with a new petition.
    The Dolan / Zabel petition is also very recent.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Yes, they are both new. They were started on December 1.

Thanks for the update.

I must have signed at least 100 such petitions over the years. I think it is a completely vain exercise of futility.

Why are people still looking to the government for disclosure? And----if they did tell you something "officially"----why would you believe them at all?

The ETs---as far as I understand---have no respect whatsoever for the 'government' since they try to shoot them down at every opportunity. The ETs do not consider the government to be more important than you and I but the biggest hinderance to progressive civilization imaginable. And I agree with them.

The ETs do not need the government to disclose anything. They will do it themselves---and undeniably---when the time is ripe. Many of us feel it will be sooner than later.

In my view---the genuine disclosure means the end to government as we know it and that is why no real information is forth coming from your controllers. Blatant crimes have been continually committed against the people and certain so-called "authority figures" need to be put behind bars for life for the protection of humanity. I think that is also a part of genuine disclosure----a full collapse of all confidence in the fraud we call 'government' which brings nothing but violence, misery and human slavery upon the whole earth.

Quote Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
    I must have signed at least 100 such petitions over the years. I think it is a completely vain exercise of futility.

Why are people still looking to the government for disclosure? And----if they did tell you something "officially"----why would you believe them at all?

The ETs---as far as I understand---have no respect whatsoever for the 'government' since they try to shoot them down at every opportunity. The ETs do not consider the government to be more important than you and I but the biggest hinderance to progressive civilization imaginable. And I agree with them.

The ETs do not need the government to disclose anything. They will do it themselves---and undeniably---when the time is ripe. Many of us feel it will be sooner than later.

In my view---the genuine disclosure means the end to government as we know it and that is why no real information is forth coming from your controllers. Blatant crimes have been continually committed against the people and certain so-called "authority figures" need to be put behind bars for life for the protection of humanity. I think that is also a part of genuine disclosure----a full collapse of all confidence in the fraud we call 'government' which brings nothing but violence, misery and human slavery upon the whole earth.
    I must say I agree with nestingwave...I used to think "Yeah, Sign the petition, let's get them to tell us the truth!".....but now, I am of this mindset and it doesn't mean I will stop "searching" for those nuggets of truth here and there....I just don't think the Gov't is going to disclose squat-diddly.

I would think that if there's anytime to sign petitions like this it's now because the next presidential election is just around the corner. If there are thousands and thousands of signatures on these petitions, you don’t think that politicians running for the office of the presidency will be paying attention to that and view it as an opportunity to sway people in the UFO community to vote for them by announcing that they are all for protecting openness in government where they may even mention that they will support any investigation of unidentified aerial objects if only within the context of national security?

Afterall, politicians address demographics. Why not turn the UFO community into a viable demographic for them and one way to do that is for them to see all of these Disclosure petitions signed by thousands and thousand of people who are asking for that?

And even if there is only a remote possibility that they may even say the words “investigation of unidentified aerial objects” somewhere in their speeches throughout their campaigns, if you have even one losing politician saying that over a series of months to the general public -- even that alone would make it worth it for everyone who wants UFO disclosure to sign those petitions!

And why is that? It's because such tactics would raise public awareness of the issue itself!
    Last edited by A99; 12-06-2011 at 04:04 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Even if it still seems like a waste of time still sign it anyways. Its free to do and it only takes 5 minutes I mean why not sign no matter what sign both.

This is so disappointing!
    "White House Ends Silence on UFOs and ETs with Rejection of PRG Disclosure Petition l - But Petition ll is Filed Seeking Examination of the Rockefeller Initiative
    The White House has inaugurated the "We the People" petition process whereby citizens can submit petitions to the government.
    ZlandCommunications has obtained details that Stephen G. Bassett, Executive Director of The Paradigm Research Group in Washington DC submitted a petition calling upon the government to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence, but it was rejected on the basis of a lack of evidence. However letters obtained under the Freedom of Information Act tell a very different story about how White House officials discussed UFOs and Extraterrestrial Intelligence secrecy as far back as 1993."
    Source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb8976211.htm

On the other hand... maybe not because there is still hope!
    "More importantly, by responding formally, many UFO analysts feel the White House has not simply recognized that over 17,000 individuals signed petitions demanding action to acknowledge the UFO/ET issue but the Obama administration has now opened the door to a wider public discourse on the reality of the UFO phenomenon and the mountain of evidence that seems to widely support this reality."

Source... same link/article
    Last edited by A99; 12-13-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi