Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Petitions On the "We the People" website

Blog Entries

The reason for the concealment

Short version?

Robertson was an attempt to deal with the UFO problem that had the US government in a panic over the obvious invasion of the world by off planet civilizations. It followed the 1947 recovery at Roswell and the spectacular UFO overflight of Washington, DC in 1952. In order to get a taste of how seriously the highest levels of government took these events and hundreds of others (including the eyewitness account of Ken Arnold) read the work of the man whom I consider to be the father of UFOlogy- Major Donald Keyhoe. Here is his ground breaking book from 1950 in full. The government was and is fully aware that the Earth had been 'discovered' and invaded by civilizations centuries or even eons ahead of us in technological advancement. And being aware of the consequential deconstruction that results from the invasion of a less developed civilization by a superior civilization (they needed to look no further than Columbus' 'discovery' of the New world for evidence) it was decided at that time to conceal this truth from the world's population. Fast forward 40 years to the research of David Jacobs and we come full circle. We are indeed property.

A bit more here.
    Last edited by noot; 12-14-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Toon, I read over what's on that link but want to read over it again and will comment later. Lol, a lot here for me to ponder over.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Read the Intro and first part of Part 1 of Krill by Bill Cooper that I just posted. For what it's worth!

Feel free to walk about the cabin!
    Last edited by noot; 12-15-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk