Thread: Latest Worldwide UFO Reports

Latest Worldwide UFO Reports

From Filer's Files #11-2012:

Worldwide Sightings
    Australia Object Turns
    Geelong Ocean Grove, Victoria – A bright object made an extreme right hand turn and changing color on March 12, 2012. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Canada ‘V’ Update

A ‘V’ shaped craft was spotted flying west to east on March 9, 2012.
    SHERWOOD PARK AB
    Thanks to MUFON CMS
    KESWICK, ONTARIO -- A jet fast flying object with single light making curve directional change on March 8, 2012. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    France Triangle

VOLVIC -- Saturday night, March 3, 2012, I came home after visiting a friend. He told me he had seen something strange in the sky, but he wasn’t sure what it was. I went home and my dog started barking so looked out to see a triangle of lights like my friend described. I got my iPhone and tried to take a video as it flashed just above my house. It had three blue flashing lights with a yellow light in the middle. I was terrified and it made no sound as it flew by.
    Later the blue light began to make a strange light all around the “triangle” and my dog began to bark again and the light appeared closer to me and then I didn’t see it anymore. I didn’t sleep for the next 48 past hours.
    Note: The witness reported the sighting to UFOS Northwest and listed a link to his video posted on YouTube. The witness is French and wrote in broken English. I have attempted to interpret what he said and rewrite his report. Thanks to Brian Vike http://www.sightings.com/

Israel Dark Climbing Object
    Ben Gurion International Airport -- I was on security guard duty at work on July 24, 2011, for a company that supplies natural gas. I was guarding the main gate. There was nobody else with me. About 200m from where I work sits Israel's only meteorological station. Every two days they release a weather balloon but this object was not a balloon.
    About 5 km away sits Ben Gurion International Airport where I have often observed aircraft flying low over our installation in preparation for landing. I did not see any aircraft - but looking towards the northeast I noticed an unusual black speck high up in the sky. It appeared to be stationary at the time. My first thought was that it was another weather balloon but this particular object was dark grey or black in color. It appeared to have moved-it was drifting now towards the northeast and gaining altitude. It made no sound. I ran for my camera and took 3 pictures. It was ascending with increasing speed and eventually disappeared.
    When I transferred the image to my computer the object took on the shape of an ice-cream cone, with two appendages appearing at the top and bottom. Thanks to Colin Frankel Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Netherlands Disks
    EINDHOVEN – Two disks were spotted flying over the city on March 13, 2012. My wife was working in a hospital on the 5th floor and took photos of a beautiful sunset. While looking at her photos she noticed these two lighted discs. She calls me immediately on the phone and told me the people in her office had seen them in the sky. UFOs are my special interest since I was 8 years old. It was excitement for her. So she calls me immediately.
    The objects vanished in the clouds. Thanks to MUFON CMS

North Atlantic High Altitude Bright Strobe
    I’m the Co-Captain on a large corporate jet flying enroute from Canada to Italy over the Atlantic and was ready to make our regular position report to Shanwick Radio.
    My colleague pointed it out to me on March 5, 2011, at 6:10 Z. We were flying at 41,000 feet over 54 N 30 W…The first signs of sunrise were occurring, but a noticeable brightness did not occur for another 45 minutes. It was very dark and very clear with the slightest suggestion of Northern Lights. Other Aircraft were visible to us that were over 100 nautical miles away from us. We often look for satellites and I have a star chart on my computer for reference.

Position 1 - We saw a very high altitude bright strobe like light between HIP 116584 and HIP 113726 A, at least 5 bright flashes, the last one, only half as bright, definitely not an airplane. It had a much too rapid a flash as compared to any tumbling satellite that I’ve ever seen. All flashes happened in less than a minute. Brightness was about a magnitude of 1.0 as compared to Spica.

Position 2 - less than a minute later, in very close proximity to HIP 1415, just under Cassiopeia, two more pulses.

Position 3 - again less than a minute later, near HIP 2912 in Andromeda, another two pulses, a bright one and a dim one. Total time elapsed was about 3 minutes. There was no navigation type lights associated with these "strobes". For tumbling satellites that pulse, you can normally still see them in between the brighter flashes. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Spain Shape Changing Object
    Alicante -- A shape shifting UFO captured on video in Spain on March 10, 2012. Filmed using a Sony Cyber Shot H70 Digital Camera featuring a Bionz processor in 720p HD "Fine" quality. I zoomed in on the object fully with the 10x Optical Zoom with Optical Steady Shot. At the very start of the video, the object was already very high in the sky and even higher towards the end of the video, I stopped filming as I could not see it with the naked eye and the camera kept on getting out of focus as it was (by then) too far away. It kept changing its shape and its size, at one point looking like a shirt and also at another point looking like some kind of animal. This is NOT a flying piece of trash or rubbish, objects like that cannot go so far into the sky and keep on ASCENDING even further, especially as there was hardly any wind in the air, it was an extremely pleasant hot day. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    UK/ England Lights Observed
    Chawton -- I came out of my parent’s house and saw a very bright white light in the night sky about a thousand feet from the ground on February 2, 2012. I assumed it was a normal helicopter. The ground light seemed to increase in brightness and then fade and then increase once more. After ten minutes it has not moved and is still there now as I write this. I can see it from out of my window. I am baffled as to what it is and why it has not moved.
    I have just been outside and it is now emitting a particularly scarlet/bright red beam like light like a genuine alien craft that I saw almost ten years ago on June 22, 2002 and July 1st 2002. To be precise I have very close up footage on video cassette of a pure milk white disc/saucer shaped craft. Even my mother did not know what this object was and concluded the same as me. I have just been outside again and the object has now gone. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

This daytime photo of some kind of disc-shaped UFO was taken over in Colombia on Friday, 9th March 2012.

Here's a translation of the video provided to us by one of our readers (thanks!):

Two unidentified flying objects were photographed when they were in the Barrancabermeja refinery.

The photojournalist, Edgar Malagon, says that while on a photography work at the refinery in Barrancabermeja, his camera captured images of two UFOs that were in the vicinity of the oil complex.

Said the photographer of the mayor of Barrancabermeja, which at the time of the photographs of UFOs, was doing work for a documentary on the oil city of Colombia.

He argued that the two UFOs flew over him at a distance no greater than one kilometer and the clouds.

He said that the shape was oval, very perfect and they were going at high speed.

Video and photo available here: Colombia; Friday, 9th March 2012

UFO news - This unusual daytime object was filmed in the sky above Russia on Thursday, 8th March 2012. That's all the info I got at the moment.
    Russia; Thursday, 8th March 2012

1:16 - 1:26

An Austrian farmer looking for his lost cat stumbled upon a hole that he thinks might contain the greatest UFO find of all time.

Franz Knoglinger, 47, found the 25-foot-deep, perfectly round hole in northwestern Austrian field while searching for his misplaced kitty Sunday night. He pulled out every investigative trick in the book to learn what was at the bottom.

Throw a rock down the hole? Check.

"I was looking for our family cat Murlimann when I noticed the hole -- I didn't know how deep it was then so I dropped the stone down there, and heard a metallic clunk," he told the Austrian Times.

Read More Here:buried spacecraft found austria