Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Rendlesham Forest incident - Britian's Roswell

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

John Burroughs just posted this on his Facebook page:

'U.S. Government’s De Facto Acknowledgement of the Existence of UFOs

Were proud to announce a second airmen has received a settlement from the VA for injuries received in the incident!

Is there more to come yeah there's more! I will be talking more about all of this at the Conference to include what steps were taking to help others involved. The truth shall set us free!!'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

John Burroughs just posted this on his Facebook page:

'U.S. Government’s De Facto Acknowledgement of the Existence of UFOs

Were proud to announce a second airmen has received a settlement from the VA for injuries received in the incident!

Is there more to come yeah there's more! I will be talking more about all of this at the Conference to include what steps were taking to help others involved. The truth shall set us free!!'
    I saw that on Facebook. I didn't know there was another person harmed by the event at Rendelsham. Unfortunately, Burroughs doesn't say who the other person is. I guess we'll have to wait until the conference is over.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I saw that on Facebook. I didn't know there was another person harmed by the event at Rendelsham. Unfortunately, Burroughs doesn't say who the other person is. I guess we'll have to wait until the conference is over.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    The obvious "other person" would be Sgt Jim Penniston.
    But over the past several years, I don't recall hearing that Penniston ever made an injury claim against the VA.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

John Boroughs describing how the Citizens Hearing got him his medical care after what happened in Rendlesham

Jim Penniston is going to be on C2C this Friday 25th Jan. He's got a new book coming out

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2019/01/25

UFO Classified

Nick Redfern | The Rendlesham Forest UFO Conspiracy

Published 10th May 2020

Another report on Bentwaters UFO activities.

Starts @ about 2:40

Ross Coulthart investigates UK's UFO Phenomenon:

Ross Coulthart, in one of his first UFO/UAP investigations for 7NEWS Australia, looked into sightings from the UK. Nick Pope was cleared to read Britain's most closely held state secrets. The former deputy director of the Ministry of Defence was pulled aside to investigate the threat to British national security posed by UFOs. What Nick Pope found in those secret files was intriguing, but one incident left him questioning for the first time whether the truth really is out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-xlxV2OsY&t=206s