Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rendlesham Forest incident - Britian's Roswell

Blog Entries

Rendlesham Forest incident - Britian's Roswell

The Halt Memo, Sgt James Penniston's on site notes and more recent binary coded message, comments from MOD's Nick Pope.

No incident since Roswell has had so many witnesses and unanswered questions. What do you think?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    I found Sgt Penniston's original testimony about actually touching the craft, and his notes showing the symbols he copied down to be chilling and convincing.

What DID all those people see in that English forrest those nights?
    Last edited by calikid; 12-02-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: spelling error
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

The Rendlesham Forest incident - UK Dec 1980

The Rendlesham Forest incident which must be almost as big as the Roswell story in terms of what is on record and must certainly qualify as an "Extraordinary UFO Case".

It's a subject that has an incredible amount of credible witnesses on record and the whole weird nature of what happened.

So what was it?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

This is the one UFO Case that has convinced me that Alien visitation is Real.

Having recored his description of the Craft as he was actaully seeing it.

It was chilling!!

Good afternoon Dragonfire,

As nobody has came fourth so far offering to shine a light on the incident may I offer a suggestion. We can conclude that indeed the incident had taken place absolutely no argument. Over the space of several evenings radar sightings and distant lights from the forest being observed by many key witnesses. Having had such an effect the military personal organising a team to investigate which included the local police. The investigating team having requested permission to go off base and investigate in the forest classified as public common land which only shows just how serious this incident was taken and in military speak went all the way to the top.

You are indeed correct in saying that a mountain of evidence has resulted from this incident including recently de-classified document and a many TV shows. What tickles my fancy being the question why? Why pay so much interest to that area.

Middle Earth should I say middle England is awash with military bases in fact the area in question having many RAF bases both American and British. These bases not only operating expected aircraft but also listing centres with an array of radar and communication equipment. Myself wondering if this equipment has lured the as mentioned UFO/s into the area for further investigation? Or effected the craft/s in such a way it had been forced into a landing to ascertain what could be effecting their craft/s being able to safely adjust controls before resuming normal ET like duties.

Understanding they are drawn to and at times have effected/effect sensitive sites such as nuclear silos at times rendering our countries deterant off-line and useless. Could it be we even deliberately phased our radars knowing they could possibly effect these UFO's and put theory into practice owing to the amount of UFO activity.

If I were an ET buzzing around in my nice shiny craft I'd be sure to test out these new Earthling monitoring devices so as to ensure my cover is not blown and my detection remains impossible. Sometimes wondering if that in itself could be the reason for the majority of encounters witnessed because we have again 'upgraded' our detection abilities with radars and early warning stations, which in turn results in a fly by to ensure all remains unseen?

I will be looking at/for just now the drawings of the symbols recorded as being seen on the side of one of these craft as I would like to know if they are recorded or witnessed at any other location on any other such craft?

Kind regards

M

Quote Originally Posted by lux aurea in obscuro View Post
    As nobody has came fourth so far offering to shine a light on the incident may I offer a suggestion. We can conclude that indeed the incident had taken place absolutely no argument. Over the space of several evenings radar sightings and distant lights from the forest being observed by many key witnesses.
    Radar, really?

This is news to me, what’s your source for this information?

Good evening AdverseCamber

Thanks for your enquiry I can confirm that the Rendlesham incident was caught on radar entering our air-space. The UFO was tracked then disappeared and again reappeared several times. I believe this and the fact fires were also reported in the forest to be of a major concern at the time. As if the craft in question was attempting to come in under cover ie below the altitude at which the radar is / was effective. During the time period we were in Britain constantly under threat of the Russians so drills were part of the norm and nothing in our air space left to chance. All I can say without getting into trouble being a family member was installing and setting up the new kit in the local area.

http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham8.htm

http://ufos.about.com/od/ufocrashes/p/rendlesham.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/suffolk
    /hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_9140000/9140524.stm

I below post a small link I can however add that I am aware that around the time of the incident a major upgrade of equipment was being carried out. So much so testing equipment with a tin foil covered tennis ball could be picked up and monitored very sensitive kit. The kit being replaced and upgraded so that 3D tracking could be achieved from a monitor prior to which we were using 2D equipment on a scope.

Also to add that the equipment being so effective that many many UFO's were recorded and logged over British air space. Thousands of them and that's within a small time frame.

Kind regards

M

Good evening AdverseCamber

Thanks for your enquiry I can confirm that the Rendlesham incident was caught on radar entering our air-space. The UFO was tracked then disappeared and again reappeared several times. I believe this and the fact fires were also reported in the forest to be of a major concern at the time. As if the craft in question was attempting to come in under cover ie below the altitude at which the radar is / was effective. During the time period we were in Britain constantly under threat of the Russians so drills were part of the norm and nothing in our air space left to chance. All I can say without getting into trouble being a family member was installing and setting up the new kit in the local area.

http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham8.htm

http://ufos.about.com/od/ufocrashes/p/rendlesham.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/suffolk
    /hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_9140000/9140524.stm
    Hello again M,

Yeah I thought so, it’s wrong.

In the link at about.com you provided the author reports hearsay as fact and then this is usually repeated ad infinitum across the internet. Ironically this is explained on the same site you provided a link to, Ian writes:

A source of misinformation

One source of misinformation about radar tracking of the Rendlesham UFO was the Strange But True TV programme broadcast on 1994 December 9th. This gave the impression that Mal Scurrah, a former radar operator at RAF Neatishead in Norfolk, had seen the Rendlesham object on radar. However, in the 1995 May/June issue of UFO Magazine (UK) Scurrah went on record as saying that his radar sighting, which took place during a training exercise, had happened in late October or early November 1980 and was not linked with the Rendlesham case.

Source.
    In 1983 Pam Titchmarsh (DS8/Ufo Desk) stated that there were no radar reports in reply to a FOIA from Ian Ridpath:

“No unidentified object was seen on any radar recordings during the period in question and that the News of the World article was inaccurate on this point”.
    In 1994 Nick Pope (Again whilst manning UFO desk) responded to inquiries from Central TV in England:

“No unidentified object was seen on radar during the period in question”.
    In 2003, Squadron Leader Derek Coumbe recalled for BBC Radio 4 that several calls had come through from Bentwaters asking them if they were seeing anything unusual in the Bentwaters and Woodbridge area.

“We scrutinized the radar time and time again completely, and kept a watch on it through the whole period when these phone calls were going on and nothing was seen. Nothing at all.”
    All of the original/personal documentation confirming the above is available in the .pdf files that were declassified before being withdrawn as well as at the above link for Ian’s pages (.gifs). This was on the second night at the radar station at RAF Watton, the same one that the alleged witness Mal Scurrah worked at as a radar operator (the link you provided).

The BBC Suffolk link you provided mentions radar once and this is merely artistic license when setting the scene, “Security at two American Air bases - RAF Woodbridge and RAF Bentwaters, which held one of NATO's largest nuclear stockpiles, is as tight as usual. Radar screens sweep and blip.

So when you wrote, Over the space of several evenings radar sightings and distant lights from the forest being observed by many key witnesses this was a conclusion you arrived at based on just the one inaccurate witness statement or are you aware of any relevant witnesses or documentation pertaining to this aspect?

I below post a small link I can however add that I am aware that around the time of the incident a major upgrade of equipment was being carried out. So much so testing equipment with a tin foil covered tennis ball could be picked up and monitored very sensitive kit. The kit being replaced and upgraded so that 3D tracking could be achieved from a monitor prior to which we were using 2D equipment on a scope.

Also to add that the equipment being so effective that many many UFO's were recorded and logged over British air space. Thousands of them and that's within a small time frame.
    I’m afraid you’ve completely lost me here, which radar station are you alleging logged “thousands” of UFO's or are you implying the 'new' kit employed was more effective than the pre-existing fixed installations, or are you not talking about conventional radar at all?

Good afternoon AdverseCamber,

I have to give you credit for the confusion if only these incidents were so easily explained. Firstly allow me to defend the honour of this thread as well so we can all come to at least an logical conclusion based on facts not disinformation.

You mention Pam Titchmarsh DS8/UFO desk mentions no UFO reports on radar, however we are in 1983 talking about something still classified so I take it with a pinch of salt.

Also you mention in 1994 Nick Pope manning UFO desk responds to Central TV that no UFO was seen on radar during the period in question, Nick Pope the former spook I'd believe him too. To say no UFO was seen on radar they must of had them switched off? Radars pick up an assortment of UFO's all the time until the unidentifiable becomes the identifiable. Although Mr Pope can be somewhat convincing in his raptures I'd rather believe that my local dustman is like Tesla and comes from Venus.

If I were to take an out of the box approach to this incident as a many American cousins do with Roswell would I believe to we are talking about a weather balloon they saw? 'the official story'. Allow me to lay down my amour and explain, you ask me if 'I imply that the new kit was more effective than pre-existing fixed installations'. Yes indeed I do and you are correct in your assumption it is not 'conventional radar' it's military radar and not just radar.

Also to add the RAF and USAF bases in the local area were being 'upgraded' as previously mentioned. I feel you already know this I also have a feeling you may even have been party yourself to such knowledge? If so I shall add for your benefit so as we gain a better understanding of each other and to a degree a small amount of trust. A very serious fire broke out in the monitoring bunker of one such base I am not referring to the well documented 1966 fire at Neatishead. The fire occurred while those on duty were observing UFO phononmen this fire was so bad that unfortunately loss of life occurred because of the tenders filling the bunker and despite a re-fit as the facility was not decommissioned and not reported or known of by the press. This facility became haunted and serving officers would refuse to carry out duties.

The military are aware yet are unable to investigate as they have no powers or influence over these crafts and entities. Today I ponder upon what new 'kit' they operate as it would surly make our I pad's and the like look like technological antiques.

AdverseCamber I thank you for your investigative assistance and hope others are also forthcoming others who also have contributions to make without fear of reprisal.

Kind regards

M

Blog Entries
    Also to add the RAF and USAF bases in the local area were being 'upgraded' as previously mentioned. I feel you already know this I also have a feeling you may even have been party yourself to such knowledge? If so I shall add for your benefit so as we gain a better understanding of each other and to a degree a small amount of trust. A very serious fire broke out in the monitoring bunker of one such base I am not referring to the well documented 1966 fire at Neatishead. The fire occurred while those on duty were observing UFO phononmen this fire was so bad that unfortunately loss of life occurred because of the tenders filling the bunker and despite a re-fit as the facility was not decommissioned and not reported or known of by the press. This facility became haunted and serving officers would refuse to carry out duties.

The military are aware yet are unable to investigate as they have no powers or influence over these crafts and entities. Today I ponder upon what new 'kit' they operate as it would surly make our I pad's and the like look like technological antiques.

M
    Hi lux. I find this part very interesting. Do you have more information on that fire? A date perhaps? Or a link I can use for some more info? Thank you.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010