Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Rendlesham Forest incident - Britian's Roswell

Actually I have heard on a report on TV covering 911 a few years ago that the GPS system is intentionally off-set by a little. Supposedly the DOD (or someone like the DOD) do that so any attacks are never quite spot on.

Makes you want to research about GPS systems and their interactions with receivers on the ground to see the inner details. For example, if they use cruise missiles with the GPS system, are these using extra numerical systems to regulate positioning and direction? I know the GPS receivers system (with a little extra math) can figure out an altitude not just the position on the ground.

I wonder if any of those kinds of numerical artifices are found in the data written down and no one noticed it yet?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Actually I have heard on a report on TV covering 911 a few years ago that the GPS system is intentionally off-set by a little. Supposedly the DOD (or someone like the DOD) do that so any attacks are never quite spot on.

Makes you want to research about GPS systems and their interactions with receivers on the ground to see the inner details. For example, if they use cruise missiles with the GPS system, are these using extra numerical systems to regulate positioning and direction? I know the GPS receivers system (with a little extra math) can figure out an altitude not just the position on the ground.

I wonder if any of those kinds of numerical artifices are found in the data written down and no one noticed it yet?
    According to the literature the accuracy is determined by the encoding in the GPS satellite. This encoding is good enough to provide a one foot resolution when combining 5 or more satellites and having a very good atomic clocks that ballot their results, but this is expensive when doing real time navigation so if money is not a limiting factor you can buy one foot resolution. This would be $100,000 to $200,000 for each reciever. At $10,000 you can get a GPS to the standards of the Rendlesham craft, your cell phone does it for less than $100, but your accuracy is probably 100 feet, or so.

I very much doubt they were using our satellites to work out their location. It won't make any sense if they travelled back further in time. What you do need is an accurate position of Greenwich , the poles are pretty obvious but Greenwich will move over time continental drift, sea levels change?
    What I think is more puzzling is that they are using Long and Lat at all.
    And why binary? Why not just the characters? Why did Penniston not just get a message in text form?

It tells us quite a bit. They are very familiar with humanity. Penniston claims they are future humans not ETs. It pretty much says this is future human tech. If true what possible reason could they have for looking into the past? Are they trying to change the future? What were they looking for?

it is obvious that a rendlesham encounter did occur. there are numerous versions of the story on different tv channels. the tv documentaries on the subject appear to be dressed up for popular tv viewing with residual regard for accuracy - some of the material is outright hollywoodish. documentaries are helpful in drawing attention to an actual event or topic. the original encounter reports should be consulted for an indepth analysis of issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I very much doubt they were using our satellites to work out their location. It won't make any sense if they travelled back further in time. What you do need is an accurate position of Greenwich , the poles are pretty obvious but Greenwich will move over time continental drift, sea levels change?
    What I think is more puzzling is that they are using Long and Lat at all.
    And why binary? Why not just the characters? Why did Penniston not just get a message in text form?

It tells us quite a bit. They are very familiar with humanity. Penniston claims they are future humans not ETs. It pretty much says this is future human tech. If true what possible reason could they have for looking into the past? Are they trying to change the future? What were they looking for?
    What are they looking for? THAT really would seem to be the question that is most vexing. The "rest of the story" in the Rendlesham Forest incident is that if you take the location that is in the code header, then go 66.6 degrees and 8100 meters along that heading you come to the runway apron at Brentwaters Air Base, the runway end that is less than 1000 feet from the ammo bunkers which it turns out to have held a number of nuckear warheads. Other stories of UFO actions that weekend place a UFO over those bunkers beaming a brilliant blue light into those bunkers, supposedly disturbing these nukes which were then taken out of inventory.

My personal thought is that when we made the plutonium in those bombs we made it down and dirty, that possibly a few really exotic atoms were also made, #115?, and it was those atoms that were their objects of interest, that those kinds of atoms are rarely found in the Universe, making their recovery economical and technically easy as unlike anywhere else in the Universe. What they are used for is anyones guess, the possibilities are magical now that I think of it.

I think it must have been the nukes. There is no chance though that they were after 115 it decays in all the forms we know about in millionths of a sec. I think they would have the capability far beyond ours to produce it. Cold fusion processes can be used to convert radioactive elements and transmute elements the Japanese company Mitsubishi heavy industries did some research on this.

Robert Hastings has found another RFI witness
    http://www.theufochronicles.com/2015...es-on.html?m=1
    Over the past 42 years I have interviewed more than 150 military veterans regarding their involvement in nuclear weapons-related UFO incidents at various bases around the world. My book, UFOs and Nukes Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, provides a comprehensive summary of their revelations. My website presents excerpts from it, as well as well as interviews with veterans whose experiences were only brought to my attention after the book was published in 2008. Declassified documents verifying the existence of a UFO-nuclear weapons connection are also available for inspection.

A number of those veterans describe UFO incursions at nuclear weapon depots, primarily the many U.S. Air Force Weapons Storage Areas (WSAs) including those at Malmstrom, Loring, Wurtsmith, F.E. Warren, Kirtland and Fairchild AFBs, as well as at the RAF Bentwaters base in England.

Former Air Force personnel who witnessed a UFO presence at Bentwaters, its sister base RAF Woodbridge, and nearby Rendlesham Forest, continue to come forward. In September 2015, I interviewed former Security Policeman (SP) Steven D. Wagner, who not only discovered what appeared to be landing gear impressions in the forest—perhaps even earlier than those reported by former SP Jim Penniston on December 26th—but also witnessed a two-foot diameter spherical object maneuver above several A-10 aircraft parked at the Bentwaters base. Moments later, the orb suddenly split into three smaller spheres, according to Wagner, all of which vanished in a flash of light...

Full article follow the link

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I think it must have been the nukes. There is no chance though that they were after 115 it decays in all the forms we know about in millionths of a sec. I think they would have the capability far beyond ours to produce it. Cold fusion processes can be used to convert radioactive elements and transmute elements the Japanese company Mitsubishi heavy industries did some research on this.
    I believe that there are stable forms of element 115, but they are built at pressures and temperatures that are only seen in Supernovas. All the 115 that we have seen to date is assembeled at lower pressures and temperatures in Super-colliders; this is assembling 115 as in a carwreck, you get something that looks and has all the parts of 115, but it is not "natural" so it falls apart in very short order. I suspect that element 115 and some other very rare ultra-heavy elements can be found in gold, maybe at ratios of 1 to 10,000. We have the same separation issues with 115 that they had with early plutonium, just finding and then getting those few atoms of 115 from gold are very going to be very difficult. Study the history and nature of plutonium and you will get an idea of the complexities of the issue.

My belief is that they knew which nuclear bombs would be used in a minimal nuclear exchange, so they had a history to work from and they came not to steal nuclear materials but rather poison the nuclear materials so that it would cause the weapon to fizzle if ever dropped in the anger of a nuclear exchange. There are a number of simple atoms that would poison the nuclear mixing and make such a weapon useless, well, make it not much more than a dirty 500 pounder.
    Last edited by majicbar; 12-20-2015 at 03:02 AM.

Penniston's Rendlesham Forest Code

The most unusual aspect of the Rendlesham Forest encounter is the code that Jim Penniston says was impressed on his mind as he touched the craft that he encountered. If you have heard that there is a code but have not studied the code you might think that this was a concoction that Penniston made up to make his story worth more than simply saying that he encountered something odd in the forest. I would point you to go to http://www.binarydecoder.info/main.php to see the code as analyzed by Joe R. Luciano. The only thing that I dispute is the interpretation that the primary code points to "Hy brazil". When I was thinking about the code and its pointing to "Hy brasil", it made no sense to point to an empty point in the ocean, although there surely might be something on the ocean floor. But the decoded message pointed to the longitude being West, the code said, "W", didn't it?

I am familiar with the efforts to explore Mars. In the Mars explorations, there are no "W" longitudes: the defined longitudes of current Mars explorations are all East by definition. If this also held for the craft then the code as decoded would be wrong. The code would continue past 520942532N13131269 with WCONTI. WCONTI is I think a contraction as the symbolic call to the Windows code repair program WINCONTI.EXE, this occurs in the code just before a "stray" 001. As I looked at it more it struck me that the binary message that Penniston received was actually a computer program in a variety of basic. I hope to continue to study the details in the code to further understand its intended operation and how it fits into our technical history and signs that place it in a unique place in UFO encounters.

Robert Hasting new documentary has made the headlines in the UK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...velled-7760916

Radar operators say UFO travelled 120 miles in 8 SECONDS in Britain's famed close encounter

Two former radar operators have revealed how a UFO travelled 120 miles in less than EIGHT SECONDS during Britain's most famous close encounter.

Ike Barker and Jim Carey have given their first in-depth interviews since the incident at RAF Bentwaters, in Suffolk - hailed as the world's best documented case....

They were on duty in the air traffic control tower when the unidentified target was tracked on radar during a spate of bizarre sightings in late December 1980.

On December 26, a small team of security police officers reported seeing a triangular shaped craft land in Rendlesham Forest, just outside the base.

Read more: UFO hunter's footage of 'alien spacecraft near Area 51'

And, two nights later, Deputy Base Commander Lt Col Charles Halt and several other USAF personnel observed strange flashing lights moving through the woods.

Ike Barker and Jim Carey gave their first in-depth interviews about RAF Bentwaters

The military team watched in awe as the glowing object fired a beam of light on the ground before it flew away.

Meanwhile, reports came in over their radios that the UFO was firing beams into the weapons storage bunkers, which housed the biggest stockpile of nuclear missiles in Europe at that time.

Halt later filed an official report to the UK Ministry of Defence - dubbed the 'Halt Memo' - giving details about the case, which was released under the Freedom of Information Act.

However sceptics have debunked the sightings as satellites, meteors or the Orfordness lighthouse a few miles away.

But speaking in a new documentary called UFOs and Nukes: The Secret Link Revealed, the retired USAF air traffic controllers say the craft they tracked was not man-made.