Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Rendlesham Forest incident - Britian's Roswell

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I found this letter in the documents from this link http://www.rense.com/general31/ufofilepart1.pdf (part of the document link provided by AdverseCamber which is on the Reense site.) It can be found on page 9 of the pdf document.

(Bolding added by me.)

I can't read the first name but it looks to short to be "Jenny". Does anyone know who that person might be?

What would have happened if the evidence did undermine their position?

This does sound like plans for a cover up.
    That would be Jenny Randles, a most interesting person indeed. She pretty much broke the Rendlesham Forest case and wrote about it in a book, "Skycrash" with co-author Brenda Butler. Jenny Randles was a long time director of BUFORA, Britain's MUFON. Her own story is as intriguing as anything she wrote about and among other things, convinced me to never, ever, agree to receive documents I wasn't supposed to have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    That would be Jenny Randles, a most interesting person indeed. She pretty much broke the Rendlesham Forest case and wrote about it in a book, "Skycrash" with co-author Brenda Butler. Jenny Randles was a long time director of BUFORA, Britain's MUFON. Her own story is as intriguing as anything she wrote about and among other things, convinced me to never, ever, agree to receive documents I wasn't supposed to have.
    I'm not familar with Ms Randles.
    From your comment; was she ever in trouble with authorities for possession of Classified materials?
    Some sort of cautionary tale?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I'm not familar with Ms Randles.
    From your comment; was she ever in trouble with authorities for possession of Classified materials?
    Some sort of cautionary tale?
    I went looking for a link but couldn't find one that covered the story. She was approached by a young American military guy who offered her some documents he said he got from his CO who was retiring. The guy never showed for the meetup. He later denied it all. The whole story is very remiscent of the Serpo Pic Guy story, BTW. After that, she had one problem after another. Rumor was she was targeted by the PtB. She ultimately lost a lawsuit that left her penniless. I'm wondering if I can find anything that corroborates that or if the story is buried. I'll put up a link to whatever I find. I think it is amazing that she isn't even known at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    ... convinced me to never, ever, agree to receive documents I wasn't supposed to have.
    And that's a fact, think OPSEC.

We had a guy that just never got it, I guess "moron" is a permanent condition.
    Last edited by norenrad; 01-29-2012 at 03:40 AM.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Epo posted this in another thread but it's relevant here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Sev01assDB0#!

At 29.35 Col Halt mentions that 'Eastern Radar' had the object on scope , but some one confiscated the tape.

That's one more mention of Radar evidence at Rendlesham.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Epo posted this in another thread but it's relevant here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Sev01assDB0#!

At 29.35 Col Halt mentions that 'Eastern Radar' had the object on scope , but some one confiscated the tape.

That's one more mention of Radar evidence at Rendlesham.
    Thank you, good find! It jogged my memory and I recall that when investigators first tried to get radar records there was some confusion about the dates of the events and the wrong records were reviewed, showing nothing. Then it all got bogged down and things turned up missing or not available. That is a vague recollection from back in probably 1982 or 1983. Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks.

Excellent find!

Epo333,

I had to skim through it. Very good stuff, and I agree with statments toward the end. Very soon...

Blog Entries
    Great video, epo. Thank you.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 06-14-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010