Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Ownership - If an ET Craft crashes on your land, whose property is it?

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    If an ET Craft were to crash in the front yard of a house you own, would you have the right to claim ownership?
    For all practical purposes, no. Unless the ET lifeform consented or abandoned the property.

What if you wanted to deny government access to the vehicle?
    I suppose [if you're brave] walk into the crashed vehicle render assistance, ascertain the reason for the crash and ask if there is a "retrieval protocol" set in place by the ET life forms. A form of beacon or bouy.

Though, I would also consider the fact that if this is the first time a craft has crashed, there is a reason why there are no other previous incidents recorded in history.

If it's happened before, it has been retrieved by someone. If that is the case, something happened to the witnesses in previous cases...

What if you wanted to list wreckage pieces on eBay?
    I am pretty sure if there is any credible evidence of ET wreckage which is valuable it will be recovered within a day of such a listing going up.

Could the PTB stop you?
    If you are stupid enough to put it on Ebay, then yes.

The assumption being that the internet and local media is the only way to track down wreckage and artifacts. The truth is [I think] something probably very different than the assumption from what I have heard and seen. Especially in light of developments of Remote Viewing projects and associated fields of non-physical information retrieval.

If you can use RV to remotely target events in current time, it is not that much of an investment for a group of people to develop information gathering techniques on time-displaced events set in the near future. Targeting the next future headline before it actually manifests and happens is probably the biggest secret UFOlogy has yet to be let into.

With that, even the so-called Men in Black suits and interested parties like ET can locate "near-term" events that cause large ripples in future consciousness and events.

Like a "time event" with ripples in the non-physical spectrum, various people with access to these techniques can observe it, locate the emergence and focal point of the event, and have someone on it before "the event" even begins to actually take place. Nipping the event in the bud before it ever takes hold.

-----------------------

Is it really that hard to obtain information on a SCUD platform in Russia? [in "Present Time RV"]

If not, then is it truly hard to target the people with "evidence" that turns out to make headlines tomorrow? ["Near Time RV"]

----------------------

If a crashed disc fell out of the sky in the boonies miles from anyones home and none ever observed it or knew about it to leave a psychic imprint in the nonphysical ....Then I guess, yes, the event would be hard to spot from an RV perspective. IF the RVer were using "consciousness patterns" as "vectors of targeting" specific information...then it would be difficult to acquire the location if there are no conscious references or it was never witnessed by a living entity.

Could YOU stop the PTB from hauling it away?
    If someone had the money, people and access to proper facilities and knowledge...and if they were to rely on conscious information gathering as a vector of targeting an event of "national interest" in "near time RV". Then it would go something like this:

Some "near time" RV'er sitting inside a non-standard intelligence gathering facility would "become aware" that an event of national interest is about to take place. They would be targeting specific attributes in their search for these kinds of these events. Other "near time RV'ers" whom are independent and in different areas would pick up on these same events and would report the same.

Confirmation would lead to a detailed evaluation of the event.

Lets say they are looking for "near time" UFO crash events that failed to be retrieved. Once aware of the clustered event in time they would need to evaluate the scope of the event. How troubling it may be and how worthwhile it is to pursue it.

A)--If a witness had a high technology craft land in their backyard and witnessed it. There is too small of an imprint to easily notice.
    B)--If that witness were to walk into a local news station 10 days in the future and guide a local camera crew to the site, and proclaim it to be of ET origin. This would leave a minor imprint.
    C)--If a witness were to make a concrete case globally 15 days into the future and the world became accidentally aware of ET life forms. The RV'er would notice.

Normally, i'd think if you are a "near time" RV'er you would work from C to B to A.

You would backtrack how far ahead in time it is. What the event details are. Where the story originates.

---------------------------------

Lets say the first pickup is a C sized vector point. From the future hoopla of a story of alien life and concrete proof, an RV'er should be able to target the details of a news report detailing where the incident happened. When it happened. Whom is making the claim or whom is related to the claim.

If Present Hour for the RV team is March 29, 4:30pm. Then with a C level event they can figure out how far in the future the C level event is. Lets say the C-level event is estimated around +15 days. Lets put it at about April 14th, 11:00pm.

The RV'er needs to learn as much as he can about the story by witnessing as many glimpses of the displaced event in time as he can target. Lets say he finds references to an earlier report in Arkansas. (B class event occurring in +6 days). From there he targets the original reporters identity, then find out the identity of the original witness and the rough location of the downed craft. (A class event +2 days)

Having narrowed down the people associated with the event, the RVer will probably pass it along to someone whom can take it from there and standard surveillance occurs. As the crash occurs teams are dispatched to retrieve the craft and the witness is silenced by whatever means.

The events from the A class event never evolves into a C class event.

----------------------------------

Sounds like fantasy, but I just described what I did in practice with the ET's numerous times. I also put in several mockups of conversations they had with me on things they said I needed to be aware of for my own good many years ago.

Safe to say, it is hard to keep secrets against those with the knowledge, people, technology and facilities at their disposal.

If the worlds black budget researchers have never succeeded at these points as I described them. Then the ET have an immense start on them. I have never spoken about alot of things they mentioned which I believe are credible issues to keeping secrets and uncontrolled disclosures.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-29-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Technically speaking someone would have to prove ownership if they wished to take the debris, assuming that it was another private citizen looking to haul it away from you.

However, I would think that the govt would indeed declare the debris either a national security risk or a Heath issue and take it away.

And if ET showed up to reclaim the debris - well, they don't exactly play by the same rules we do!

Blog Entries
    I remember the last shuttle crash that left debrie over a wide area in Texas. A press release stated that that ALL debrie was NASA property and anyone caught with a piece would be in legal hot water. Wonder what laws backed up their threat and if would apply to this hypothetical?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I remember the last shuttle crash that left debrie over a wide area in Texas. A press release stated that that ALL debrie was NASA property and anyone caught with a piece would be in legal hot water. Wonder what laws backed up their threat and if would apply to this hypothetical?
    My recollection is that NASA's claim at the time was based on the fact that much of the material contained in the debris was classified and they also issued a warning that some of the debris could be hazardous. The hazardous part may have been floated out there as a way to keep people away from the debris and the potential Top Secret classification of some of that material.

Blog Entries
    I suppose that since they built and launched the shuttle NASA would have some rights. But I wonder how international salvage might figure in.
    Naturally in the case of an ET craft NASA could not make the same claim.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    @Fore
    Without going to far OT why do u think the RVers did not do anything about the shuttle breakup? A simple patch kit for the wing damage would have come in handy if foreknowledge was available. Seems like a big enough event 2 show up on their A B c radar.
    Attachment 1008

I obviously don't know the reason but I can speculate upon pretty obvious points I heard being reiterated over the span of a previous decade.

There are a few points to take in. Through these basic points you can pretty much infer many things without actually knowing much about it.
    I was told of two separate projects that the ET told me were extremely secret but necessary that I understood how some things worked:

The ET told me there is the ET agency responsible for the developments related to the Earth. They nicked named it an "affairs department" but to me it sounds more like ET intelligence. They told me its main task is keeping their ET presence and impact on Earth a secret until they are ready. This ET agency barely has any direct human access. Almost no terrestrial oversight. Its location was never disclosed nor how it came to be.

It's counterpart, they claimed, is a Human [led] Agency run primarily by [multi-national] human beings with some ET oversight. The ET told me this Human Agency was formed as a concession of a previous agreement. The ET stated at the time that these human beings were given access to technology and resources which gave them "unconventional" access to Terrestrial affairs. (paraphrased)

The Human Agency they explained is limited in its scope to Human Centric affairs and various international interests. The [Multi-National] Human Agency (they explained to me thoroughly) is "allowed" to share intelligence gathered through their facilities provided by the ET. The ET explained to me that they can give inside info on various events through back channels into foreign governments or feed information as standard intelligence through military structures.

The ETs I was told hold joint programs within the Human Agency. (These ET claim though that they were not involved directly in these affairs)

The ET claimed that this Human Agency is forbidden from interfering in ET affairs and can only utilize their adaptations and developing technology to monitor events of Earth. Gleaning what I was told was further advantages in the scope of intelligence gathering, political influence amd situational alliances with the ET projects and international/national defense projects.

--------------------------

I was told by the ET that this Human Agency has connections to worldly governments but are not run by any government. The ET told me the Human Agency has ties to political interests in various developed nations but that most of their activities are centered around what they refer to as selective intelligence. They are allowed to use this information to unduly influence world events through daughter projects as long as the ET do not object nor interferes with the evolution of their [the ET] interests.

Through daughter projects the Human Agency is allowed to exert influence (quite literally they said) on other Earth bound nations. More than one ET told me this has lead to the haves vs the have not's in the international community. Several ET told me a long time ago that the Human Agency "exercised" it's influence on developing nations through various international/national extensions that they provide the information to.

They also stated there are supposedly a number of developed nations not covered in the agreement which did not have access to the Human Agency and it's insights. The ET told me that through the daughter and sister projects this Human Agency puts "unconventional intelligence" into the hands of ordinary government/military agencies. They stated plainly the knowledge is used against other Earth bound nations. Nations not covered in the agreement are subject to meddling; whether it be military strikes or the application of international pressures.

The ET said at the time that it also leads to internal friction between international bodies when conflicting interests emerge and there are disagreements. The Internal bodies involved sometimes did not share the same interests and views.

They also stated this Human Agency is also responsible for the developments in future-event-planning at larger scales. The ET oversight is there to supposedly keep the project in check and in line with larger agendas.

One ET stated very clearly that they don't care about human affairs as long as it does not affect their future plans. They told me the Human Agency can share intelligence with various nations to remove foreign powers, and reshape politics or strike at military targets. As long as it doesn't affect their [the ETs'] bottom line.
    -----------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------

To answer your question, the Advisor knew of the closing of the space program almost a decade ago. She alluded to the consequences that would result behind the scenes if Terrestrial parties didn't follow through. The closing of the public space program was pre-planned in advance. She said that even though her group didn't have any internal discussion it was a position that was largely widely accepted.

She stated pretty plainly about 12 years ago it was common knowledge that if the Terrestrial programs didn't cease there would be "accidents". She said even ETs not directly involved were supporting the position of keeping Terrestrial borders and what she called a few times a "quarantine".

If it is true that the ET do not want us to travel far from our home. It may explain why even if they knew what was likely coming down the pipe in terms of shuttle "malfunctions" that they let them fly.

Before the last shuttle blew up I recall hearing some sporadic comments from one ET talking about the shuttle coming to earth prematurely after a number of warnings. Is it true or false, I do not know.

------------------------------
    ------------------------------

Other ET I knew made comments of the plans for war across different regions years before they took place. Some of them were more vague than others. I heard about many of them (sometimes in vague references) from the ET. I was told Syria and a few others were a topic of discussion about 4 years ago.

So I take it that alot of events occurring in the world today are not accidents and some have been planned in advance if the ET know all about it in idle conversation.

----------
    ----------

Just a few months ago an ET intentionally told me/leaked of a report it said was drafted which outlined the preparedness of Terrestrial populations and the expected interruptions in merchant services. He more or less told me it was fine for me to share with others. Though I have not done so because I am aware that something is coming up soon which seems to be running full tilt in several rumor mills.

Some of the ET and Higher Order Spiritual rumor mills already knew about the abnormal weather in the USA before the events took place. I received warnings hours or days in advance as well as which direction and what the expect. I still receive the warnings.

Lately there is a convergence between rumor mills that depicts several bad things coming to the USA.

I'll talk about it in my own thread.

A matter of "National....

The only thing the PTB have to do is to invoke “National Security” and it is “game over” for any other claim. If the object belongs to a foreign power (including those who are “out of this world”) or it is a dark project… all they have to do is to claim it is property of the government and take it. You would not be able to prove otherwise… so, there goes one’s eBay dream.

“National Security” is the trump card.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Blog Entries
    I'm trying to calculate a threshold.
    If an iron metorite crashes to earth, you own it, and can sell it.
    In my neighborhood the local university has reported that impacts have been tracked to our area and have offered bounty's on their recovery). No Government intervention.

If an airliner dumps some "blue ice" in your yard, nobody cares. You own it.

If a chunk of an airliner crashes in your yard, I'm less clear, but suspect the FAA would want a look at it.

If an airplane of any type crashes on your property, I can see the original owners wanting it back. Naturally I'd want recompense for any damages.

If a foreign power's satellite/ICBN lands on your property, I hear the national security implecations.

But if ET were to crash, well the government says they don't exist so how can they be classed as a hostile power? Prove their is offensive weapons on board. I say it is a civil matter, NOT a national security issue. I want ET in court to answer for negligent operation of an aircraft resulting in damages to my property. That vehicle is evidence in my court case and Mr General will be tampering with evidence if he touches it before I document EVERYTHING, especially occupants and their Saucer Driver's License.
    Attachment 1008

I'm trying to calculate a threshold.
    If an iron metorite crashes to earth, you own it, and can sell it.
    My opinion only, The meteorite is naturally occurring in nature.

A UFO or any other device is a manufactured device that people came together to build and therefore exert the idea of ownership/sovereign ownership as a group.

--------------------------

Nature moves meteorites without intelligent consent from intelligent beings. A UFO though is moved and created by intelligent design.

The idea of owning a meteorite (naturally occurring substance) is probably related to the idea of owning non-manufactured assets. While the UFO is about owning manufactured assets.

In my neighborhood the local university has reported that impacts have been tracked to our area and have offered bounty's on their recovery). No Government intervention.

If an airliner dumps some "blue ice" in your yard, nobody cares. You own it.

If a chunk of an airliner crashes in your yard, I'm less clear, but suspect the FAA would want a look at it.

If an airplane of any type crashes on your property, I can see the original owners wanting it back. Naturally I'd want recompense for any damages.
    Well if a guy next door lays claim to "his [naturally occurring] property" and a lava field suddenly erupts at his property and damages yours, then you should probably get compensation.

Though in most legal cases the guy with the lava field will claim an act of God and get away with it.

I guess there is a murky role between ownership and responsibility on non-manufactured assets.

If a foreign power's satellite/ICBN lands on your property, I hear the national security implecations.
    The manufactured asset (built with a purpose in mind) just damaged your property. You should probably seek compensation if they don't own up to their responsibility for a given manufactured asset.

But if ET were to crash, well the government says they don't exist so how can they be classed as a hostile power? Prove their is offensive weapons on board. I say it is a civil matter, NOT a national security issue. I want ET in court to answer for negligent operation of an aircraft resulting in damages to my property. That vehicle is evidence in my court case and Mr General will be tampering with evidence if he touches it before I document EVERYTHING, especially occupants and their Saucer Driver's License.
    National Security just means national interests in my mind.

They make up the rules and apply them as arbitrarily as they go through the motions. If no ones opposes it, then they get away with it.

Applying ownership to a craft you didn't make without the consent of the managing party which built or destined it for a purpose is like stealing candy from a baby.

If they [the ET] abandon it on your front yard, then the guy with a biggest stick takes it. Whether that guy is you or your country.

-------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------

Property rights are really psychological more than actual in my mind. People imagine it is theirs and then act is if it were. If everyone agrees, then the illusion goes forward. If not, then there is a fight to see whom has the biggest stick and therefore wins the consensus of all others. (or die trying)

You should ask yourself if the ET have the same idea in respect to territorial rights and asset rights. Then ask what application of logic and consensus is used to determine the concept of responsibility and ownership across a wide range of ET life forms.

According to some ET your yard is not your yard. You just live there like a field mouse in it's hole in the middle of a vast field. Unaware that there are others whom lay claim to the whole field and every asset in it. (including the field mouse and it's descendants)