Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Lights - ET Vehicle or US Military vehicle

Blog Entries

Phoenix Lights - ET Vehicle or US Military vehicle

Thousands of witnesses, including the state governor witnesses an unknown aerial object of hugh proporations.
    Was it military or ET?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I've been working in Phoenix for the last several months and I have had the pleasure of speaking with quite a few people who were witnesses to the event. Whether or not they believed in UFOs prior to the event has no bearing on the story they tell - which is seeing an incredibly huge and slow moving vehicle moving toward the southeast.

The description of "huge" was stated by everyone as the adjective given to its size. A more objective description ranged from 1,000 feet to a mile in size. People were so blown away by the event that people were pulling off of I-10 and getting out of their cars to watch this huge vehicle slide slowly by above their heads as they dropped their jaws in awe.

I was in Phoenix visiting my Sister when the lights occurred. What most people don't realize is that it lasted two days, and covered most of Arizona. The popular sighting occurred on the second night, but news reports from those two days (tv) mentioned a report of a sighting in Phoenix, then overnight there were sightings in northwest Arizona all the way back towards Phoenix. It was the second night that everyone saw it.

There have been numerous reports over the years of something like this around Phoenix (going back to early 90's that I'm aware of), so my guess is that it's one of ours, and it's based in Phoenix, probably around Luke AFB.

Blog Entries
    Hi Zaggan,
    Did you actually see one of the sightings?
    As I understand it, a few of the sightings were unexplained, but one of them was the "flare drop" incident.
    Attachment 1008

Unfortunately, I did not. I was aware of the previous unexplained sightings there, so that is why I picked up on it from the beginning. Some of the previous ones occurred in the early 90's, and I think one actually occurred during daylight. It was reported as a triangle.

Blog Entries
    I saw a map of the fly over, traveled from Phoenix all the way down to Tucson.
    Have relatives in Tucson, but they missed it.

If it is "one of ours", cannot help but wonder if a stealth/invisibility shielding may have failed that night.
    Why else would the pilot be so reckless unless he thought they would be unseen.
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Why else would the pilot be so reckless unless he thought they would be unseen.
    *IF* it was one of ours maybe the plan was that it should be seen

Regarding the 1st sighting that first night of the V shaped craft the Gov. saw, with so many pulling over and observing did no one take a picture with a cell phone of camera? Surely someone captured it, and if so, are they published online?

Makes one wonder about Stephenville,Tx. us or them ?

Truly one of the most amazing sightings to come along. The number of eye witnesses....The size of the craft. Even Govenor Fife Symington came out later and admitted he witnessed the craft. It is obvious that whomever the craft belong to, they wanted to be seen. And seen they were in a big way!!
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    <snip>
    It is obvious that whomever the craft belong to, they wanted to be seen. And seen they were in a big way!!
    I would certainly like the opportunity to ask the pilot.
    Attachment 1008