Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Lights - ET Vehicle or US Military vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I would certainly like the opportunity to ask the pilot.
    "Scotty The shields....I need the shields"

"I'm givener all she's got Capt'n"

Can you image being in the Captain's chair on that sweet ride?

"Where to Captain?"

"Out There!" As Captain Kirk points to the stars, "Take her out there!"
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Don't forget there were several reported sightings of a Flying Triangle traveling from central Nevada down to Phoenix. The flares BS from the US is totally unbelievable to me. Edgar Fouche

I agree Ed, I heard reports the day before of at least the Grand Canyon to Phoenix. Back in the early 90's there were also reports of the triangle around Phoenix.

Edit to add that it was the day of the main sighting that I had heard of the previous sightings.

When I lived in Phoenix we saw training fllights out of Luke AFB almost nightly. Sometimes they flew in circles, sometimes in a linear formation. If you watched for anything longer that a few seconds it was obviously aircraft. On quiet nights you could even hear the engines for a long distance if the wind was right. Once in a while they did a flare drop which looked exactly like what it was. I find it hard to imagine anyone thinking a flare drop was something else--especially after it was explained to them. I doubt anyone would mistake a flare drop like I saw for a UFO.

Blog Entries
    There was a flare drop (on the second night?) after the initial sighting.
    The USG scrambling to create a cover story?

@Ed, remind me, were any of those triangles as large as the Phoenix sighting claimed to be?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    Don't forget there were several reported sightings of a Flying Triangle traveling from central Nevada down to Phoenix. The flares BS from the US is totally unbelievable to me. Edgar Fouche
    Was the Triangle you refer to here possibly one of ours? I was curious if maybe we had dispatched one of our own to shadow the big one that was seen in Phoenix?
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

I believe that they were ours and wanted to be seen. I am a skywatcher and have a MUFON report filed for a sighting of a triangle on 29 Nov 2010. I would have to say it was around 1000 ft wide and was moving no faster than one or two MPH. I could also see the six clearance lights, two on each corner. It was very low and no other drivers pulled over as I was waving and pointing to make them aware of it. I have seen about two dozen of them fly over my house.

This massive in my opinion
    Some has leaked gun camera footage to David Collins of KWBV News it shows planes interacting with an unknown object at the time of the famous Phoenix Lights Incident.

http://kwbvnews.com/
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...edible-4804782
    Grab a copy while you can

The clip is here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ngIklBym8

This pretty good evidence the video has already been flagged
    18 u.s.c. § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information