Thread: My Mothers Experience

My Mothers Experience

After my 80 yr old Fathers death in June 2011, my 78 yr old Mother began a Journey to understand Dad's crossing over and had several communications with him thru prominant Psychics. I began taking Mom to Metaphysic Classes and my monthly UFO Group, and Mom, who was never a believer in ET's, let alone the possibility in communicating with folks who have died, began to believe. It's totally amazing to see who my Mother has become in this short time, it's like the caterpiller who becomes the butterfly. Mom who used to be critical of people, only believed what she saw, and who could be absolutely nasty at times. Now, has become very nice, understanding, compasionate to people. Mom's ability to feel energy has become so extreme that when she holds a crystal in her hand, her arm begins to shake, it looks like someone is standing next to her and shaking her arms back & forth. She has become so sensitive to the feel of energy, she feels energy from tables, furniture, anything she touchs or holds. When I took her to a place called Painted Rock, a ancient indian spiritual place, she began to feel the energy when we turned onto the road leading to the place about a 1/2 mile away. But the shaking of the arms & body, her hands twisting back & forth has me puzzled. Is this ET ?, Is this spiritual ?, Is someone from the other side trying to tell her something ? Mom has become so powerful, I believe she has the ability to perform readings, channelings, ect, if she learned to control this gift. Like I said, she came into this power less than one year ago after my father's death, and has not yet come to terms with it, because it has come over her so quickly. People who meet my Mother often will tell her their life story, their problems, they confide in my Mom because they feel so comfortable with her. This is the job of a Lightworker, to bring their positive, loving & compassionate energy to our world to assist humanity and I feel Mom is a Lightworker. My father was, and I am a Sirian Warrior, protector to the Lightworkers. But, can anyone explain the arm shaking ? Does anyone have an opinion or an experiance similiar to this ?? We are open to all reasonable suggestions and willing to travel if necessary tobetter understand this. I feel all that is Spiritual goes hand in hand with ET / UFO and vice versa, so I am hoping someone out there will have positive input Thanx and Best To All...Bam
    Last edited by Lee; 03-27-2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: To correct title spelling

Thank you for sharing, Bam! and welcome to the OutPost!

It sounds like your mother is experiencing a very positive spiritual transformation. This isn't my field of expertise, so hopefully somebody else can answer your questions and offer you some support?
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"