Thread: Elephant Face On Mars

Ok CasperParks, I have been waiting for someone to possible open the "Mars elephant door"! I believe there is other anomaly evidence of a different Mars elephant, and this would be a statue. I will post it here, but it is late in Texas, and I need to get some stuff together. It is not completely clear either, but itis somewhat similar. Probably will post it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    Ok CasperParks, I have been waiting for someone to possible open the "Mars elephant door"! I believe there is other anomaly evidence of a different Mars elephant, and this would be a statue. I will post it here, but it is late in Texas, and I need to get some stuff together. It is not completely clear either, but itis somewhat similar. Probably will post it tomorrow.
    Hope you can locate it... Look forward to it.

Per my prior comments, I have a Mars anomaly to post, and I will call it a “Martian Elephant”. While it is not completely clear, primarily because the best view is pretty much from the rear. It does have features of the rear end which look somewhat like an elephant looks.

Looking at the anomaly, we can look forward, along to the side, and get a side view of the head. Behind the head, and running up the back, we can see what appears to be some damage, likely from the “nearby crater impact”.

I will post a screenshot of the Martian Elephant from Rover Opportunity, and I will post a couple of photos depicting a full size Earth elephant statue, for your view and comparison.

Well, I can't get \it to take the other two attachments, So, I will go ahead and make this post, and see if I can add the other two comparison photos in the next reply

Attachment 499

rdunk,

Had to stare it before seeing the elephant... It is there, thanks for sharing. It reminds me of seeing images in clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    rdunk,

Had to stare it before seeing the elephant... It is there, thanks for sharing. It reminds me of seeing images in clouds.
    I don't see real images in clouds - that is just make believe stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    rdunk,

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    I don't see real images in clouds - that is just make believe stuff!
    Last edited by CasperParks; 04-10-2012 at 08:11 AM.