Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Military News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Military News

Navy Deploys 2nd Aircraft Carrier to Gulf

April 09, 2012
    Associated Press
    thumbnail.aspx?q=4835154450382936&id=4586a4dcc0b0c2657bbc72d837718759&url=http%u00253a%2f%2fimag.jpg

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - - The U.S. Navy says it has deployed a second aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf amid rising tensions with Iran over its nuclear program.

Cmdr. Amy Derrick-Frost of the Bahrain-based 5th Fleet said on Monday that the deployment of the nuclear-powered USS Enterprise along with the Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group marks only the fourth time in the past decade that the Navy has had two aircraft carriers operating at the same time in the region.

More here:

http://www.military.com/news/article...tml?ESRC=eb.nl

"These are the voyages of the Enterprise?"

Saw that on the news. They claimed it, "has nothing to do with what is going on with Iran".

Peaceful manuvers.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 04-10-2012 at 07:10 AM.

False Flag Carrier Enterprise Now In Place

By Zen Gardner
    April 9, 2012

Would the US military really sacrifice its own to start a war with Iran? Would the US really be complicit in attacks on its own citizens to get into lucrative wars and gain access to precious natural resources?

If this sounds outlandish to you all you have to do is read. And read.

The USS Enterprise that just arrived in the Persian Gulf, nicknamed the “Big E”, is scheduled to be decommissioned after this last tour of duty.

A very expensive endeavor, especially since this was the very first nuclear powered vessel.

It’s reminiscent of the old warships left in Pearl Harbor as the newer ones left just prior to the attacks, or the ultra-expensive asbestos removal scheduled for the Twin Towers before their timely demise.

They like to kill many birds with one carefully planned stone if you haven’t noticed. They also need something spectacular to jar public opinion and an aircraft carrier can sustain a lot of very visible, dramatic damage without sinking to once again shock the dumbed-down American sheeple.

It will also be reminiscent of WW2 which brings up all that subconscious war programming.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    False Flag Carrier Enterprise Now In Place

One doesn’t need much evidence to make a trial in the court of public opinion… but in criminal court, one has to prove intent.

This video did not make its case on intent, only on suspicion. While I find it interesting with the video’s suspicion of the US, Iran was not even held accountable for the hypothetical attach on the Enterprise. That speaks volumes on the video’s beliefs and perspective… it is the US’s fault for Iran’s attack on a US war ship in international waters. Therefore, the video’s belief is that Iran has no responsibility with any of its decisions in the matter.

Well, it’s their viewpoint, they are entitled to it.

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Blog Entries
    I find it interesting I had never heard of an EMP until after reports of ET overflights disabling missile sites.
    I suspect EMP was first used by ET and we only discovered after researching "How the heck did they do that?"
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I find it interesting I had never heard of an EMP until after reports of ET overflights disabling missile sites.
    I suspect EMP was first used by ET and we only discovered after researching "How the heck did they do that?"
    The discovery of EMP came as a result in 1962 as a result of the Dominic 1 nuclear test program in the South Pacific. The assumption of the DOD was that nuclear war was inevitable, that ICBMs would be used and some kinds of missile intercept would be used to reduce the attacks against us. The intent of the DOD in Starfish Prime, July 8, was to research radio and radar in the nuclear effects of warheads used in such interceptors. Dominic 1 series included air drops from B-52, launches of Nike Herclues and Thor missiles. Something like 59 nuclear explosions were involved, a half dozen at altitudes causing some degree of EMP. That these test occurred outside major developed areas minimized observed effects, but were significant enough to degrade satellite solar cells and radio transmitters. EMPs were strong enough to affect Hawaii 800 miles away, tripping power breakers and affecting radio communicatons.

Chuck Hansen's The Secret History , U. S. Nuclear Weapons has an extensive description of this test series, but only briefly mentions EMP effects, also known as the argus effect.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post

Soviet high-altitude tests[edit]

The Soviets detonated four high-altitude tests in 1961 and three in 1962. During the Cuban Missile Crisis in October 1962, both the US and the USSR detonated several high-altitude nuclear explosions as a form of saber-rattling. The Soviet tests were meant to demonstrate their anti-ballistic missile defenses which would supposedly protect their major cities in the event of a nuclear war.

The worst effects of a Soviet high-altitude test occurred on 22 October 1962, in the Soviet Project K nuclear tests (ABM System A proof tests) when a 300 kt missile-warhead detonated near Dzhezkazgan at 290-km altitude. The EMP fused 570 km of overhead telephone line with a measured current of 2,500 A, started a fire that burned down the Karaganda power plant, and shut down 1,000-km of shallow-buried power cables between Aqmola and Almaty.

The Partial Test Ban Treaty was passed the following year, ending atmospheric and exoatmospheric nuclear tests. The Outer Space Treaty of 1967 banned the stationing and use of nuclear weapons in space. The Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty of 1996 prohibits all kinds of nuclear explosions; whether over- or underground, underwater or in the atmosphere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-al...lear_explosion

Blog Entries
    Judge Jeanine Pirro Justice Investigates U S Power Grid In Danger

We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’