From Filer's Files 15-2012:

Worldwide UFO Sightings
Australia Moving Light
Surfers Paradise, Queensland --We were at a mate’s 21st birthday party on the gold coast suburb of Talai at 4:30 am, on February 12, 2012, and noticed an incredibly bright light in the sky. We had constant cloud cover all night, and this object appeared to be under the clouds and maneuvering. I was quite intoxicated, so I had to further analyze the situation for ten minutes before I called my friends out to see. One friend brought a video camera out and we filmed it until it was no longer visible. It flew a few hundred meters above me that gave me a great feeling of honor. I’m SURE it was an intelligently controlled craft, not of human origin. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Canada Discs
Etobicoke, ONTARIO -- I was watching TV when I looked up at a very bright strange light on April 5, 2011. I watched it hover for 20 minutes. I called my son and he looked and said, “It was strange We got my binoculars and went out into my yard as it pivoted and hovered. The bottom looked like a seven pointed star as shown in the drawing. It had three bright beams of light coming straight down for a good hour. It flew northwest and was gone. Thanks to MUFON CMS
China UFO Over Peking
Peking –A flying object appears between skyscrapers of the commercial zone in Peking. The witness who took the photograph used his cellular telephone. “I pressed the button and what I obtained was the image of a UFO.” Many have been surprised of the clarity of the object that projects as a reflection. It is not the first time that UFOs have been reported over Peking. The image is controversial. Thanks to Jose Antonio Mora Garcia joseanUFOgrupo
Indonesia Red Lights
Bandar Lampung -- A group of tourists saw a bright red object that flashed across sky on February 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM local. Their eyes became irritated. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
Jamaica Orbs
Nigrel – Three groups of orange-red lights flew in vertical formation on March 22, 2012, at 9:45 PM local time. They flew over the ocean and then vanished. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
New Zealand Calling
Rick P writes, “Thanks for another brilliant publication this week. As I have revealed there are UFO patterns becoming evident, such as object forms, accidental picture captures, and daylight images of the objects while observing points of interest...i.e., planes, unusual occurrences’ i.e., air shows, all invisible to the “unaided eye". My suspicion is that, those objects over Adelaide, New Zealand, and Portugal are surveillance tools. I don`t know who they belong to, I hope they are ours, (US). The giveaway is the interest of their controller/operators at some super base, showing a human interest. Looking at aircraft, such as the many times that they have been seen around vintage air shows...their C/O should be made aware of what these troops are using government property for. From New Zealand, Rick P
A strange unknown object has been was seen over the skies in New Zealand and reported on April 7, 2011. It remains unclear whether the object was a comet, a meteor, an asteroid, a piece of space junk, or something else... According to some witnesses it was a very bright, spectacular light, most probably a meteor, but the opinions vary. http://www.messagetoeagle.com/
UK/ England Bright Object
WEST KENNET -- Chasing UFO's is my hobby. Last Week we had great weather in the UK and using this opportunity I decided to sky watch on March 30, 2011. I was on my way home from my camping and was walking down from Tan Hill when I saw this bright object in the field down below. I realized that this object was moving around the field in random direction, so I thought it was maybe some kind of plastic bag flying around with the wind. I pulled out my video camera, at 12:15 PM, on a foggy cloudy day. I was about 250 meters above sea level as I shot the video in a mixture of sun and thin clouds. This condition in photographic terms is called spread light. I found the farm building and used it as an orientation point to zoom in. This object looked like it melted out from my view, perhaps plummeted into the ground? Thanks to MUFON CMS Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldUFOphotos.org