Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANONYMOUS (Hacker Group) to Reveal Evidence that "We are not alone"....?

ANONYMOUS (Hacker Group) to Reveal Evidence that "We are not alone"....?

According to reports the 'Hacktivist' group ANONYMOUS is in possession of evidence that "we are not alone" in the form of photographs and videos and will release them in the coming weeks.

It's difficult to be sure of the credibility of this statement at this stage, due to the anonymous nature of the group.

Here are the two videos:

Any help verifying the veracity of these videos would be most appreciated.

More to come...?
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Partial discloser is around the corner, speaking in terms of anywhere from 2012 to 2028.

Regarding these two videos, Lee nailed it "It's difficult to be sure of the credibility of this statement at this stage, due to the anonymous nature of the group."

Looking at this thread, http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...s-Stuff/page12

I suspect they are distant relatives to each other, speaking of the men in the photo wearing black. It was "rumored" last year that "gov. agents" were dressing like "Block" or "whatever" to esculate things, "Occupy Movement".

Right now, I bite my lower lip. There is so-much I'd like to say...

Guy Fawkes?! Can't they find anyone better to promote their cause?

Lord Chamberlain, Thomas Howard, Earl of Suffolk, Monteagle and John Whynniard reported to the King after questioning Guy Fawkes and described him to be, "a very bad and desperate fellow".

David Jardine wrote in his book "A Narrative of the Gunpowder Plot" (1857), "according to the accounts of him, he is not to be regarded as a mercenary ruffian, ready for hire to do any deed of blood; but as a zealot, misled by misguided fanaticism..."

Such a wimpy mascot, I don't understand the fascination or the connection this group is trying to make.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Could be legit . . . or the sinister Black Ops propaganda!!!
    Last edited by epo333; 05-02-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    It does seem that perception is a key...or is it?...LOL

We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Why wait weeks to release their evidence?

This is interesting, Anonymous has competent hackers and they have previously leaked business emails, account informations and such.
    But also, they have excellent graphic artists and mischievious spirit. I'm curious to see if and what they'll deliver - hopefully something new that'll be under much scrutiny

Blog Entries
    IMO, the videos sound kind of like Gary McKinnon v2.0
    Same goal, ferreting out UFO info via hacking.
    Poor Gary, didn't end so well for him.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

anon.jpg

#Anonymous claims to have UFO & alien info | exm.nr/ITs4wL << We do? This is news to us! ET PHONE HOME NAO! Also..we're not a GROUP.

http://twitter.com/#!/YourAnonNews/s...33902858170369