Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANONYMOUS (Hacker Group) to Reveal Evidence that "We are not alone"....?

Quote Originally Posted by capricornamy View Post
    His info relies only on Corso's book....which is shaky at best

Interesting, seems to me there once a group that wasn't a group. And the faces they use are very familiar too. One must think back in time.
    Think drones
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Interesting, seems to me there once a group that wasn't a group. And the faces they use are very familiar too. One must think back in time.
    Think drones
    Interesting comparison.....but I prefer not to go there...hahaha

But let's not forget this from a year ago.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/05/1...ank-on-the-way

Anonymous is in the midst of planning a world wide prank, this time, targeting UFO enthusiasts and well…almost everyone else.

If you aren’t familiar with who Anonymous is, then let me quickly fill you in. Anonymous is the name of an online group of people that come from all walks of life and stand for social justice. Online or offline. This group of people are made up of ‘hacktivists’ and the curious. But besides the political aspect, they also do things for the “lulz”. Meaning that the group of talented anonymous users like to stage big elaborate pranks.

Operation UFO is one of their latest pranks. On May 22nd, 2011 at around 8:00 pm EST the operation is set to commence. The plan is simple, flood UFO websites with fake reports of a triangular UFO. Then just sit back and watch the world go crazy. LOL.

Is it childish? Yes. Is it funny? Yes.

I think we’re becoming a society that is becoming dangerously to dependent on technology. I was at a bar the other night and noticed that almost everyone in the bar was taking pictures of themselves using their cellphones and uploading them to Facebook. Chatting online and browsing is the new thing to do I guess. Given that almost every American is so dependent on the internet for their daily dose of news, celebrity mishaps and knowledge, it’s easy to see how this can be detrimental.

On the morning on May 23rd, let’s see what major news sites start to report these fake UFO sightings as the real thing. How many do you think will tie them to Obama possibly disclosing UFO files? How many will make a connection with UFOs and terrorism? FOX News….I’m counting on you for that.

So, sit back and watch the UFO world go crazy on May 23rd.

anonymous.jpg

Anyone notice that is the nearly identical symbol on the cover of "The Alien Interview" pdf file, the one supposedly done of Aerl, the lone survivor of Roswell? An image/logo that was supposedly on her (Aerl's) suit? (pfd file in link)

Check the link below:

http://theearthplan.blogspot.com/201...-o-donell.html

FROM the link...~

Roswell, 1947. We know what happened, we know about the cover-up that followed, and we know how this cover-up has morphed into the current mess of lies and deception that we now have to systematically tear apart to reveal the truth.

Alien Interview is told from a refreshing perspective of someone who "interviewed" the sole survivor of the Roswell crash. She is Matilda, a Flight Nurse at the Women's Army Air Force; the survivor is named Airl. With neither the background training nor notion about what she was about to encounter, Matilda acted like an open channel for information to flow through from Airl.

Matilda was the only personnel who was able to telepathically communicate with Airl. Although Matilda didn't know why this was so at the time of the interviews, she became aware of the reason later on in her life. The revelation sent a "truth tingle" through me! It is testament to how complex and beyond our third density mental capacity to even imagine how Soul contracts can work so intricately.

Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    Interesting comparison.....but I prefer not to go there...hahaha

But let's not forget this from a year ago.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/05/1...ank-on-the-way

anonymous.jpg

Sorry, I am having major Levithan flash backs (even Tomi posted a photo with this mask) ... hmmmmmmm.

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Sorry, I am having major Levithan flash backs (even Tomi posted a photo with this mask) ... hmmmmmmm.

In a sense, Lev was entertaining............sort of
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 05-11-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Funny you should say that.

My first thought when I saw those was "I wonder if Lev was bored and wanted to pull another prank".
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Hmmm, could be I suppose. Personally I'm not holding out much hope for any revelations here. There are a few things that bother me about these messages. First is the reference to "knowledge of the illuminati", then there's the request for the vids to "go viral before any info is released". Even more suspect is the claim that "these beings created our universe".

Obviously it's very easy for anybody to put together a youtube video and claim to represent an anonymous group who has all the answers. Which is why I asked for help verifying the claims. Still, I hope I'm wrong.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries
    And so the date came and went..... where's the beef?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    And so the date came and went..... where's the beef?
    Adbucted and mutilated?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin