Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 'Sirius' The Documentary

I was just going on what I remember Dr Nolan saying in Sirius. Watch the last 15 mins or so maybe I'm wrong but he seemed to leave it open. There are questions which don't have answers. How could a mini human that small survive for 6 yrs?

I don't think it is an alien and I think it was more of a ploy to gain some notoriety for the film which was always going to backfire. I mean the whole problem with UFOs in the eyes of the public is that 'they don't hold up, there is no evidence'. How stupid was it to front the whole film with something that flakey? Anyone with any sense will read that and switch off, exactly the opposite effect he's trying to create.

He should have focused on the very best of his witness testimony and free energy technology. Focusing on cseti and the ata humanoid was daft. No offence Earthman but people have enough problems getting there head round ETs let alone contactees. We've become normalised to it and know the evidence the general joe in the street lives in another world. It's also almost impossible to verify.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I was just going on what I remember Dr Nolan saying in Sirius. Watch the last 15 mins or so maybe I'm wrong but he seemed to leave it open. There are questions which don't have answers. How could a mini human that small survive for 6 yrs?
    A human child that size could not survive especially in a rural society who knows how many years ago. So, the question still remains: If it isn't completely human, then what is it? Hybrid? Genetically manipulated human? Hopefully, we will get these answers in the future.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    A human child that size could not survive especially in a rural society who knows how many years ago. So, the question still remains: If it isn't completely human, then what is it? Hybrid? Genetically manipulated human? Hopefully, we will get these answers in the future.
    I think that is one of the genuine mysteries. How did it live 6-8 years?

I had a thought the other day that I know is ridiculous...but if this was a mutation that is rare but has been known to happen occasionally in certain geographical areas, would it explain tales of elves and fairies? Michael Crichton in Eaters of the Dead The 13th Warrior) wondered if a relict population of earlier humans or proto-humans, who kept out of sight in the forests, etc. were responsible for the old stories of elves, The Little People and the like. I think it is worth thinking about, at least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I think that is one of the genuine mysteries. How did it live 6-8 years?

I had a thought the other day that I know is ridiculous...but if this was a mutation that is rare but has been known to happen occasionally in certain geographical areas, would it explain tales of elves and fairies? Michael Crichton in Eaters of the Dead The 13th Warrior) wondered if a relict population of earlier humans or proto-humans, who kept out of sight in the forests, etc. were responsible for the old stories of elves, The Little People and the like. I think it is worth thinking about, at least.
    Dr. Nolan said that they could not find any known markers for any known mutations (i.e. progeria) however, like you said, this mutation might be so rare these days, that the scientists don't know about it...yet.

But, I'm also wondering if ETs were conducting genetic experiments on ancient humans. This article in Message To Eagle tells of scientists who have discovered that the DNA of Europeans changed dramatically 4,000-5,000 years ago. However, the scientists have no explanation for the change.

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/geneti...l#.UX16NqI3tRa

Here is the abstract from the actual paper. http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal...comms2656.html

Haplogroup H dominates present-day Western European mitochondrial DNA variability (>40%), yet was less common (~19%) among Early Neolithic farmers (~5450 BC) and virtually absent in Mesolithic hunter-gatherers. Here we investigate this major component of the maternal population history of modern Europeans and sequence 39 complete haplogroup H mitochondrial genomes from ancient human remains. We then compare this ‘real-time’ genetic data with cultural changes taking place between the Early Neolithic (~5450 BC) and Bronze Age (~2200 BC) in Central Europe. Our results reveal that the current diversity and distribution of haplogroup H were largely established by the Mid Neolithic (~4000 BC), but with substantial genetic contributions from subsequent pan-European cultures such as the Bell Beakers expanding out of Iberia in the Late Neolithic (~2800 BC). Dated haplogroup H genomes allow us to reconstruct the recent evolutionary history of haplogroup H and reveal a mutation rate 45% higher than current estimates for human mitochondria.
    Maybe faeries and the little people are experiments gone wrong.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

This I would say is big news, off the back of 'Sirius' Dr Greer has been asked to brief 120 world leaders industry, academic and the like...
    Sounds hopeful.

From his New Year email message...
    Dear Friends and Supporters,

I would like to thank all of you for the key support that you have provided in the past year as Sirius was launched and a new wave of interest in Contact and Disclosure swept the world.

The most successful crowd-funded documentary film in history has had very successful premieres in Australia, London, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Las Vegas and Virginia.

We have just signed an agreement to have Sirius broadcast in Asia in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and other locations and a special edition DVD will be distributed in Japan in the coming months.

In the course of the roll-out of Sirius, thousands of people have learned about how each of us can make Contact through the CE-5 Contact program, and that ending secrecy on UFOs can pave the way for bringing out new zero point energy technologies to end the era of Big Oil.

As a result of this momentum, I was asked to address a prestigious gathering of 120 leaders from around the world who represented governments, corporations, academic institutions and other key sectors of society. Many had never heard of the evidence and testimony of the Disclosure Project and the promise of the new physics behind the energy and propulsion system of UFOs. As a result of this event, senior leaders around the world have requested further information and are being sent the video of Disclosure Project Witnesses with the presidential briefing document (2 hr Witness DVD). At this gathering of leaders from around the world, we made the argument for the support of civilian, peaceful uses of new zero point energy systems, and called for active involvement by leaders to assist in bringing out to the public these new, earth-saving technologies which have been illegally suppressed for over half a century...

Steven Greer on Russian Times!

That was awesome! He is a good spokesperson.
    Lots of Et related stuff on their channel at the moment. Why not get on Vasily Yeremenko and Alexey Savin on? At least check back with the motherland? Have they hit a new seam (ie. ufology) they had Hellyer on last week, or they preparing us for something?

That was pretty good. One of the best interview's I have him do in a while.

earthman

He is a good speaker. I suspect he is allowed to continue moving forward for a reason.

Disclosure is fast approaching.