Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Sirius' The Documentary

'Sirius' The Documentary

Something new from Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the worldwide Disclosure Movement and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

Thanks for sharing the video.

An interesting recent development is that Greer wants to include information about the corpse of a small extraterrestrial he has been able to get his hands on.

Today, he posted a video with a picture of that alien:

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Something new from Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the worldwide Disclosure Movement and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

Anyone know what the symbol on his chest means? I can't quite make out the writing beneath the triangle.

(The triangular symbol on his chest caught my attention more than his speech. Hopefully it was a one time shirt he was wearing.)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I think it says CSETI for the first line... just checked, same: http://www.cseti.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    An interesting recent development is that Greer wants to include information about the corpse of a small extraterrestrial he has been able to get his hands on.

Today, he posted a video with a picture of that alien:

Looks like a Futurama space mummy. Maybe it's teriyaki flavour. At least it's not a 12" pianist...

Interesting, but the image quality isn't very good.

There have been similar stories over the years and other pictures showing very small humanoid bodies.

Puerto Rico:

Chile:

Russia:

I'm not sure what these 'creatures' are or even whether they are genuine or not, but personally I doubt that they represent intelligent extraterrestrial beings.

One question I have is why are they all naked? Surely a genuine intelligent ET would be clothed? Analysis of such clothing might also be an easier way to prove intelligent ET origin.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Yeah I have a huge collection of files on the Puerto Rico miniature creatures. I have no doubt at all they are genuine, but like you I doubt they're space aliens. Especially since they live in and around a big cave system. Much like the Scottish doll sized entities that lived inside Arthur's Mount above Edinburgh and the Cherokee miniature people, etc.

Maybe they are the Menehune?

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/menehune-2/
    Posted by: Loren Coleman on April 2nd, 2010

Menehune from The Field Guide of Bigfoot and Other Mystery Primates. Image © Loren Coleman, Patrick Huyghe, Harry Trumbore, 1999; 2006.
    In an article in the Maui Time Weekly published yesterday, April 1st, 2010, writer Anuhea Yagi appeared to be trying to explain away Hawaii’s little people, the Menehune:
    Residents and visitors alike can readily conjure the image of happy menehune, the mythical little people famed for their nighttime craftsmanship skills (notably, Kauai’s Alekoko Fishpond, which legend tells was constructed overnight).
    Loren Coleman, cryptozoologist and co-author of The Field Guide of Bigfoot and Other Mystery Primates (1996) says his book includes his “investigations of the 1940s’ Waimea sightings of Menehune by school superintendent George London and about 45 children from two middle elementary level classrooms.” The children are purported to have “told of seeing the Menehune playing around the large trees on the lawn of the parish property, which stands directly across the street from Waimea High School today.”

Fairies

At least that was my first thought, history is loaded with them, from one culture to another.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.