Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Sirius' The Documentary

Blog Entries
    Maybe they should change the title to "You can't be Sirius". :-D
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Ha, ha! That's a good one calkid!

Some of these small Alien(s) reports have been determined to be monkeys . . .

salinas_monkey.jpg http://forgetomori.com/2009/aliens/t...-many-stories/

monkey_alien.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Some of these small Alien(s) reports have been determined to be monkeys . . .

salinas_monkey.jpg http://forgetomori.com/2009/aliens/t...-many-stories/

monkey_alien.jpg
    To bad there are no photos of the subjects "other end".
    Fundamental difference between apes/man and monkeys.
    Monkeys have tails.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

It could be that it's a materialized psychism. And even though Greer and co. so far have analyzed it to be a biological specimen, once they analyze it further, scientists may find whole gaps of information missing that should be there but are not. For this reason, the results of their analysis may end up 'inconclusive' in many categories in regards to that specimen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    An interesting recent development is that Greer wants to include information about the corpse of a small extraterrestrial he has been able to get his hands on.

Today, he posted a video with a picture of that alien:

Thanks for that Garuda. I'm finding the picture a little strange though. It looks like the figure was photographed in a profile position. Wouldn't a dead body be laying on its back rather than its side?

Has anyone compared the small alien figures with the "stick figure" video that 11August was analyzing? I think there is a thread on it in the Image Analysis section.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks for that Garuda. I'm finding the picture a little strange though. It looks like the figure was photographed in a profile position. Wouldn't a dead body be laying on its back rather than its side?
    Newyorklily, could you give us a link to 11Augusts analysis of that video you are talking about and also a link to the post with the link to that video too?
    thanks.

BTW, I think this specimen is an animal of some sort but that's just my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Newyorklily, could you give us a link to 11Augusts analysis of that video you are talking about and also a link to the post with the link to that video too?
    thanks.
    I can't seem to find it. Maybe someone else who knows the video I'm talking about, can post it. It was filmed in either Mexico or Brazil. It showed a Gumby like figure walking through a gate.

I thought the thread was on here but maybe I'm remembering it from another forum.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

11A's all over the net (ufo forums... big VIP in the photo analysis dept. for sure) so not surprising if you saw it on another forum somewhere. But thanks for the info and will keep on the look-out for it.