Thread: Update: UFO Sightings in the United States 5-16-2012

Update: UFO Sightings in the United States 5-16-2012

From Filer's Files #20-2012:

Sightings in the United States

Alabama Three Large Cylinder UFO's Fly Over

Centre -- At about 3 pm on May 4, 2012, I was sitting outside at an RV park enjoying the eastern view at Weiss Lake I noticed a white object high above the lake. For a brief second I thought it was an airplane. When I realized that it could be a UFO, I walked out on the deck to get a better look at it. The object was quite high up in the sky, yet it appeared to be very long. It occurred to me at that time that it was very large. It had columns or windows from one end to the other. There was no sound as it moved in a seemingly straight line. I stood there watching it for about three minutes. I know that UFO's are known to travel in groups, so I looked all around the object to see if there were any others. That was when I noticed another one about a half mile in front of the first one. It looked exactly like the first one. I then focused on the first one again because it was the closest one to me. All of a sudden it seemed to disappear right before my eyes. The sky at that location was clear and blue with no clouds nearby. I then looked quickly toward the other one just as it disappeared behind a small cloud. I waited a few minutes to see if it would reappear on the other side of the cloud, but it never did. A few minutes later my neighbor pulled up and I proceeded to tell him what I had seen. All of a sudden I saw another one. My neighbor also saw it from a distance and dismissed it as a probable airplane. I borrowed his binoculars and headed back over to the dock. As I was trying to focus in on the object, all of a sudden all I could see through the binoculars was a white haze, so I put them down and looked up again. This one had disappeared just as the other two had. It was in about the same location as the first one, so again, there were no clouds nearby. I am certain that the three objects were not airplanes, but UFO's.

California Aerial Object

Azusa -- Man discovers an unknown aerial object in a photo taken of his car on April 28, 2012. This is a lot more believable than some others. It would have been hard to hoax.

Keep your eyes to the skies! Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

Florida Huge Triangle

Margate – On May 8, 2012, last night around 11 PM, my husband and I saw a huge triangle shaped craft. It made no sound and it also had five lights that were steady. I was on the phone with my Mom at the time when I first made eye contact. I screamed for my husband to come and see and I snapped three pictures. I called the non-emergency line and the local news. They said they had no other reports. Note: In an interview the witness said that the object was only visible for about 30 seconds and it was flying out towards the Atlantic Ocean. The photos were taken with an inexpensive cell phone camera of low resolution. The above photo has been enhanced by increasing brightness and adjusting the contrast. Photos of these “slow flying triangles” are a rarity. Readers should note that the above photo confirms the witness sighting. The witness sent two photos. One of the photos (see above) clearly showed the light formation (after the photo was brightened) the other photo (not shown) only showed one of the lights. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

NORTH MIAMI BEACH -- A couple were looking out to the northeast over the Atlantic Ocean from their beachfront balcony on May 12, 2012. They saw two large bright lights hovering over the ocean. One of the lights vanished and then suddenly reappeared and moved towards them. The light moved overhead towards the west. The light took on a triangular object appearance as it moved overhead. One of the witnesses took a video with her IPhone. The video “vaguely” shows a triangular pattern of lights, but it is difficult to see. A photo of one of the hovering lights was also taken with the IPhone. A few minutes later another similar object moved overhead from the south. No sound was heard. One of the witnesses called 911 and reported the strange lights. Later the witnesses sighted the objects again.

Note: The witnesses were both interviewed and seem to be quite credible. They were baffled by what they saw. The male witness said that the objects were about 5 times larger than the largest aircraft. The weather was mostly clear. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

Indiana Orb

GREENWOOD -- On the night of May 5, 2012, between 10 pm and 10:30 pm, I was looking southwest and saw a strange light again but I had my camcorder on me. I was watching when two bright reddish orange lights about treetop level started disappearing and reappearing.
    I started recording the objects as they hovered and descended very slowly and disappeared. Then another appeared and I turned my camera back on and the object moved west and vanished. I saw similar objects on June 20, 2011 and June 16, 2008. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Kentucky Spinning Dome

Essie -- On January 27, 2011, at 4 AM, I saw a light that might be an airplane. I went to my living room window but couldn’t see it anywhere. I decided to go outside to film it as it flew straight up over my head at about 1,500 feet altitude. I could tell that the top of it was spinning around and the bottom was too. The top dome was spinning to the right and the bottom dome was spinning to the left. The entire craft was glowing except for the inner part, which was dark. You could see little lights rotating around from the middle of the craft. There were also lights flickering from the bottom of the craft that was 75 to 100 feet in length and about 40 feet in width. It was a huge wobbling craft. It took off in a split second and disappeared and shut off all the house lights for a second and turned off my camera. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Massachusetts Photo

Stockbridge --The photographer mailed the photos taken on May 5, 2012, at 5:47 PM. The photo and enlargement were scanned by me and are posted above.
    The witness is a professional photographer. He did not see the object and only noticed it when later viewing his photos. He said that he heard no sound when taking the photo.

This entry was posted in 2012, Discovered anomaly in photo, Massachusetts, oval-shaped, pictures, silent. Bookmark the permalink. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

Missouri Flying Object

Blue Springs -- We were driving on Highway 70/Highway 40 at 1:30 AM, on May 12, 2012. My friend took this picture with her cell phone. It was just hovering there. I have never experienced anything like this before. I don’t know how else to explain it except for as a UFO.

Note: The photo looks somewhat compelling. The shape shown in the photo may be due to camera movement and/or movement of the vehicle from which the photo was taken.

New Jersey Light

Paterson -- On May 10, 2012, I took a video of UFO and will purchase a tripod, and get ready for more. On May 13th, I went out about 7:30 PM, when I spotted a craft. This craft was flying almost like it was flying sideways in a straight line. It was a few miles from Newark Liberty airport and it was not headed that way. I grabbed my iPhone and recorded from my sunroof. I have added screen grabs of the video as well to show you key spots so you know where to look following its path. Thanks to MUFON CMS

New Mexico Object

Taos -- During a community occupy event in the Three Peaks area I was filming randomly on May 5, 2012. A couple days later, while editing the video and after taking several stills from the video I noticed the object. I reviewed the video and saw that the object was only present in 2 or 3 frames. I used Photoshop to blow up and sharpen the image and found an odd pixilation around the object, and also a different shape suggesting a flash or trail in another version of the image. I made a short loop of the objects motion view on YouTube. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Ohio Object

CINCINNATI -- I was outside on a break from work on May 6, 2012 and I was looking up to see an object unlike a bird which rides a wave of air, this thing was not wavering. I would notice a reflection about every 3 to 5 seconds coming from the side of it that faced the sun. I did not panic, as I have seen this before. No one was on the street. I looked up again and it was gone. I drove six miles west after work and saw it again at 3:30 PM. I used my binoculars and it was a flat object rotating end over end with small points and hovering under a cloud. It lasted 20 minutes and disappeared. Thanks to MUFON Thanks to MUFON CMS

Pennsylvania Light

PHILADELPHIA -- I was walking my dog on Sunday, May 13th, 2012, at 9:35 pm, and I noticed something strange in the sky. The object was about 75-100 feet away and flying slightly above a house. This circular object was as wide as a normal row home, hovering around 10-15 feet above the rooftops. It had a green glow around it, with blinking red and blue lights around it. I was able to snap one picture, though it was poor quality, before the object disappeared. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Texas Dual Triangle Craft Spotted

Brownfield – On May 2, 2012, while flying south toward Seminole, Texas in a helicopter under night vision goggles, myself and another crewmember observed a small triangular shaped craft in front of another larger triangle. There were many lights observed on the bottom of the craft as it flew fairly fast north at around 20,000 feet msl or so. There was nothing particularly unusual about the flight characteristics however its odd shape caught our attention. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com
    Washington

SEATTLE -- I was on my nightly walk on May 15, 2012, as I was headed south towards downtown and saw 20 to 25 orbs of lights in a line stretching from the north to south in groups of threes. As each group of UFOs flew over the city the lights would dim and you could see the circular form of the objects. There was a single object that was at the end of the fleet and it turned and went northwest as the rest continued south. Seeing a fleet of 20 to 25 UFO’s is unreal. Thanks to MUFON CMS