Thread: My Personnal Experiance..

My Personnal Experiance..

Ok Heres all the info that i reported whilst serving in the Royal Navy..

Date: 22/10/2008 Time: Approx 2314

Our ship type 23 Firgate was Anchored about 2 miles off the Coast.. and about 22.30pm i was woken by a deck officer who said my Presance was requested at the Radar Screen due to a malfuncation... so i proceeded to the equipment and carried out electrical checks of the Equipment as the Viewing screen wasnt not showing a display..

I went Through all the Known and common Faults to no luck.. after about 15mins i was stratching my Head Because there was nothing wrong with it just not working... then about 2314-2320 there was a loud Thud with a sound that sound Like whales.. then our Ship Pitched Violantly over to the port side.. Enough to Knock us the ground.. after the ship settled the radar equipment come to life perfect working order again like it was always fine.. It was then i noticed An object on the radar screen of somthing that was very large moving away from us at a very high speed much to fast to be another boat and i have never seen an aircraft of that size nor capable of moving at that speed..

I made a report of this along with 14 others but our claims was immediatly dismissed and changed to our vessel Striking a Whale/large Mammel

That was the major one i experianced and the other ones are Lights underwater Moving at highspeed and nothing showing on the sonar nor Radar systems ...

please Excuse if any spelling mistakes I writing this Quickly Whilst in a Cafe...

Mike,

A flying whale, no wonder, no threat followup required.

Welcome to TOP, Mike, and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

It would be interesting to us all if you could fill in some of the details regarding your encounter from the radar data such as the size and speed of the object.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It would be interesting to us all if you could fill in some of the details regarding your encounter from the radar data such as the size and speed of the object.

Thanks for the Welcome and From What i remember the size of the object must have been at lease 5 times the size of our ship (the ship i was on was called the HMS Westminster so you get an idea of size) with a pill like shape to it Rounded ends

As for speed now this is hard to say as both speed and Altitude on the radar and Sonar Read ( N/A ) which mean either the it was going to quick for the system to calculate.. or the Object was of not of "Solid Mass".. or it was a UFO...

Mike.

Thanks for sharing your experiences...

Blog Entries
    Welcome Roccat,

Really interesting a type 23 HMS would be an anti submarine frigate. If I am not mistaken that would be Captain Commander Green’s baby.

Due to the fact that ships sonar and radar are highly classified you will never know the truth of what’s going on. There has been much chatter with rumor and speculation concerning holographic images that can not only be seen but radar can pick up the image. Since your radar went out for no apparent reason would add to the speculation of some top secret shenanigans going on.

Thanks for sharing that Roccat. Great observations, gives us much to think about.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Welcome Roccat,

Really interesting a type 23 HMS would be an anti submarine frigate. If I am not mistaken that would be Captain Commander Green’s baby.

Due to the fact that ships sonar and radar are highly classified you will never know the truth of what’s going on. There has been much chatter with rumor and speculation concerning holographic images that can not only be seen but radar can pick up the image. Since your radar went out for no apparent reason would add to the speculation of some top secret shenanigans going on.

Thanks for sharing that Roccat. Great observations, gives us much to think about.

Most Welcome.. i have Currently established a foot hold In naval Intelligence office.. Hopfully I Will Be Unearthing More reprots.