Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Update

2012 Update

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble finding anything new dealing with 2012 prophecies... has the 2012 buzz started to fizzle out? If anyone has anything that has been posted since January 2012, I would surely appreciate seeing it. It doesn't matter if it is about religion, ghosts, UFOs, end-times, comets, Planet X... what ever it is, it's stuff I'm interested in as I see that it may all be connected. Anything thought to happen or is predicted to happen past 2012 is also of interest, because the end date may not be accurately pinpointed just yet. I believe that we are close, but we could be a few days or years off.

Thanks
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

I do believe that our bodies are containers and that these containers are either broken or created specifically to inhibit what they are containing. I also believe that there used to be a common knowlege that was shared among all the people of Earth and that we have forgotten that knowlege. What I do not believe is that we have the power to overcome the limitations placed on us by ourselves and that is why we should seek spiritual awareness through our belief in God. Our original design was not what we experience today, we were meant to experience much more. Perhaps with the promise of new heavenly bodies, we will gain back and much more of what we lost so long ago.

"In my father's house are many mansion (containers), if it were not so I would have told you. And if I go, I go prepare a place for you so that where I am there you may be also."

Something to consider: Beware of the Deceivers proclaiming to be Him.

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. Albert Einstein

I believe the knowledge is still here. I believe our justification has become lost. We have gained a trove of shiny new information, which without understanding, not only falls short of knowledge but becomes a stifling wall of containment. We assume our intelligence and fear our insignificance. The power of positive thought has been touted by every mother I've ever met. Science is trying to understand it but is prayer not a call for the same? Is faith anything more than an admission that we don't know everything? I am told by people that they can see me, yet my electrons randomly inhabit this dimension.

I struggle to understand prophecy, in fact I can't. But I feel we are at the precipice of change. Major change. Everyone is calling for end times, digging in their heels for the fight. Waiting to see the battle of good verses evil unfold. Aliens, Jesus, Mohammed, and Buddha may just save us all. But I see that battle upon us. The great division of people, Right Now. Democrat vs Republican, Rich vs Poor, Christian vs Muslim, Dictator vs people, You vs Me. The conflict is happening and I choose to see the positive. Syrians are dying right now but the beauty of their resolve makes me feel hope. Occupy has been labeled, dismissed, yet they push forward.

I am not waiting for my reward. I only want to help. I believe seeing the positive, the good, and the compassion prevail is all I need. And I will strive for that.

Of course, who am I. That's just my enigmatic philosophy

Indeed, strive for the betterment of others; it's something we are supposed to do, but there can be only one truth and it's in the very way in which that one truth represents itself that shows us the correct way. Also, to know all that is true is not within our ability, but I am certain that there is someone out there that does know all that is true and I wouldn't want to be the one to second guess them.

There may be forces and civilizations out there in the cosmos that have had more practice than we have and who knows how high of a level a physical being can become. Many ancient writings detail beings from places other than the Earth and most religions account for this as well. Something from the beginning has been forgotten, whether purposely or of natural erosion. The evidence is all around us that we are not alone and I am most curious about when will we know this again.

I am not a firm believer in the 2012, therory... Another series of dates that passes.

We look through a darkened glass, unable to see what lays before us.

Is it possible we are moving toward; A self-fulfilling prophecy?

In my mind, there is too much evidence that points to the involvement of others and if that is true, there must be a hierarchy, a hierarchy that we can only imagine through the evidence we have available to us. The advances and knowlege of those more advanced than us can only be guessed at and may only prove to be a distraction away from the highest levels of that hierarchy; muddying the truth provided from the highest level.

All that we know and can see brings us to the conclusion that the universe operates from one point to another. Moving forward from one point to another, then moving forward from that point to yet another and so on, even within a limited space. There must be another point beyond the point in which we currently exist and another point beyond that. There must be a point where all truth is known and there must be a being that exists at that point, other wise, the possibility to know all truths would be impossible and everything eventually falls apart into nothingness.

You make valid points norenrad. I'm not convinced, yet...but that is why I am here. For the discussion, the challenge to how I think.

I have no comprehension of the top level, the God level, I feel it must be there. Not wearing a white coat or with a big belly, that's just too shortsighted for me, all respects. An incomprehensible entity to me.

The hierarchy I have trouble with. For there to be higher, or better, you must pick a standard to base that on. What would that standard be? There may be others, it is a likely probability, maybe their mistakes or tricks are our rules. Maybe when we were given them, they were simplified, or altered. Human nature could be "entity" nature.

I stand in awe of the things all around me. Of our capabilities that seem so normal. My brain, sheltered in a dark skull, that sees nothing, contains my sight, smell, touch, taste, and sound by reading and interpreting electricity. Nothing more. I can move the billions of atoms in my body, against the gravity created by a planet, with ease. This is huge. Maybe the stones at Pumapuncu were moved not by advanced technology, maybe no one ever told them they couldn't. I believe we have it in us, to grow and do as much as we can accept. That curiosity drives me.

And to come back from derailing this thread, that's why 2012 prophecy intrigues me. A date is a just a way of telling a coordinate in space. And we are coming up on a rare alignment of coordinates. The date is irrelevant. The Mayan calendar is a star chart. And at the same time theoretical physics is opening up possibilities that again are awe inspiring. Top minds now are less sure that time isn't more than a figment of our imagination, a coping mechanism. String theory says we may live interdimensionally. But is this new knowledge or is it finally shrugging off the limitations we have placed or taken on ourselves by what we thought we knew for the last few thousand years. It is that connection, the crossroads of prophecy, religion and science that give it weight for me.

@CasperParks I think you're statement may be truer than any other. A self fulfilling prophecy. Maybe we are coming to a decision point. Either the negative doomsdayer's or the positive rebirther's will win. For what ever reason or religion, every 26,000 years we see what the state of affairs is

Again and always, imho. My opinions are formed for a reason but they change as I grow. I could be right or totally daft, but I'm enjoying the journey

enigphilo,

The journey is also a quest, Outpost Form is a great place to interact.

Outpost Form: Seekers of knowledge, understanding and insight seasoned with wisdom.

Attachment 571
    click image for larger view

Quote Originally Posted by enigphilo View Post
    that is why I am here. For the discussion, the challenge to how I think.

Again and always, imho. My opinions are formed for a reason but they change as I grow. I could be right or totally daft, but I'm enjoying the journey