Thread: Analysis of a possible Alien/Hybrid Hair Sample

Analysis of a possible Alien/Hybrid Hair Sample

Research Scientist Steve Colburn has recently conducted a preliminary analysis of an unusual hair sample provided by the witness. The complete report includes images:

"Preliminary Analysis of a possible Alien/Hybrid Hair

By Steve G. Colbern

All Rights Reserved

In late January of 2009, my husband and I found an unusual hair following an abduction encounter. This article includes my conscious memories of some of the events that occurred prior to discovering the hair, and is followed by images showing preliminary microscopic and spectral analysis of the hair.

Encounter Prior to Discovery of Hair

My husband **** and I were inside our house standing at our front door because someone was "at the door." We were facing a white-haired female Being with straight, white-gray hair, which came down just below her shoulders. Her hair was so perfect it did not appear to be natural hair. The female Being's eyes were very dark brown. She had a distant stare on her face and she did not blink.

**** was standing to my right and when we saw her, I had a strong and immediate reaction to her and suspected something was not right at all. Although we never opened the front door, she entered our house and I heard our alarm chime beeping as if the door, had in fact, been opened. On instinct, I ran toward our pets' room to make sure they were safe since I perceived that an intruder had come in our house from the outside. Before I could reach the door to the family room, I heard what sounded like our neighbor lady in our kitchen ostensibly talking about the food inside our refrigerator. Another oddity was that this particular neighbor has never been in our house.
    I turned around retracing my steps back toward the front door and then **** and I ran into the kitchen and there was our "neighbor;" however, we both realized it was not really her. **** became very agitated and extremely excited at this point. I thought he was going to lose control as he looked at the Being. I kept thinking to myself that he needed to stay calm, but at the same time, I was aware we were both in our kitchen with an alien Being. I experienced a gut wrenching primal fear and the "fight or flight" response that is typical of this type of situation. My instinct to protect my pets and **** was so strong I could not run away in fear. I then saw that **** was yelling and shouting at the female Being as she stood next to our refrigerator. Although I could see him yelling at her, there was no sound to his voice. I watched as he continued to shout at the female, yet no sound was heard by my ears.

It is at this point where I suspect our immediate environment began to be altered via the aliens' technology. Initially, I believed this was accomplished by the use of a type of sound dampening field that diminished and obscured sound waves. However, since this was also this point where my conscious memories of the event ended, it is possible we were in the process of being removed from our house and taken elsewhere. Although the process of being physically taken by these Beings has not been fully described, we know it involves a temporary physical alteration of our immediate environment. The lack of sound to ****s voice and/or my inability to hear him shouting was a result of that process. The following day, **** and I felt strongly that an abduction occurred the previous night. From my journal, "...I know much more happened. I believe we were taken out of our home – abducted onto one of their craft." Both **** and I are 100% certain that we were abducted that night. We have experienced this far too many times in our lives and we are extremely familiar with what it feels like." Read more: http://alienjigsaw.com/Steve_Colbern..._Research.html
    Last edited by Lee; 06-13-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: To protect the witness' privacy
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"