Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified Flying Objects near the Rings of Saturn

Unidentified Flying Objects near the Rings of Saturn

From Khalid Ufoman via our Facebook newsfeed.

Another good find... Seems to be plenty of stuff out there, zipping here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Another good find... Seems to be plenty of stuff out there, zipping here and there.
    I have been thinking the same thing the last few days. I'm not sure if it is increased activity, as some are saying, or because I got in touch with the news feed a few weeks ago. There are two to five news stories or videos linked every day.

Most of these are captured asteroids, but it would be easy to hide some really big motherships in there as well, and we'd never be able to tell the difference.

You are all probably aware that I really do not like these “video collages.” There are no source references to investigate so they are just “eye candy” for the uninformed. Here is another “Video collage” from the same person:

This video starts off with an extremely famous (but cropped) panoramic photo that was taken by the Soviet Union’s Luna 13.

The object.

The complete photo.

The mystery object is a part of the deployed Luna 13 spacecraft (mockup photo):

Here is a similar looking piece of Soviet technology on the Lunokhod lunar rover:

Sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_13

http://www.mentallandscape.com/C_CatalogMoon.htm

These videos take a "ton of work" to analyize... with little or no pay back for the effort.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Marvin,

I agree, there'd be little pay back for analyizing these type of videos.

Marvin: The only payback may be that you have become one of the few trusted and respected analysts out there. These days I don't trust any of these pics and videos until you guys have looked at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Marvin: The only payback may be that you have become one of the few trusted and respected analysts out there. These days I don't trust any of these pics and videos until you guys have looked at it.

Thanks for the confidence and I completely understand the interest these videos generate. It is "frustrating" when folks create a video montage of still and moving video without giving out the source for each clip or image (other than to sometimes say they are from "NASA"… who has millions of images and videos to surf through in order to find the actual clip). The first posted video lacks any source to vet the video.

It is human nature for people to “see what they want to see” in an image, one learns more about the "seer" or creator of the video than the phenomena itself (like the debate about seeing a horse statue on Mars). In those cases, there cannot be any legitimate debate with a belief system that chooses to ignore the facts (which comes with the “image related territory”).

On the other hand, the danger in ignoring these random images is to risk missing something important… as most of us are aware, there are a lot of things hidden in plain sight. My frustration is with the people who create these videos (which totally lack any investigation or source documentation) and not with anyone posting them on the Forum.

Have a great one!

M
    Last edited by Marvin; 06-14-2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Word correction

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Marvin: I agree completely! There is so much un-sourced stuff out there, not even dated, no wonder we get the same video two years later that was already explained, maybe more than once.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Most of these are captured asteroids, but it would be easy to hide some really big motherships in there as well, and we'd never be able to tell the difference.
    I think you are right on the money here, majicbar. I think I might have been shown that at the beginning of February including an awesome view of Titan about two weeks before NASA released the photos. I posted the dream I had in My Encounters thread http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ull=1#post6373
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010