Thread: Crashed ufos i have found on google earth

Crashed ufos i have found on google earth

crashed ufo-61a-copy.jpgcrashed ufo-3b.jpg This first image of a ufo i discovered on google earth in africa.Its located in the middel of a river and its stuck on its side.I beleive its been here along time as it looks like its covered with moss or vegitation.The strange thing about this ufo crash even though its in a remote location ,there is a small village about 500 metres away from this crashed ufo.

Maybe the locals do not know its there.Maybe they do know its there and have said nothing about it.crashed ufo-66a.jpg

The second image of a crashed ufo i discovered in the himaylaian Mountains.It could be a crashed ufo but then again it looks like a jet.Its could be a experimental jet that the chinese or americans lost years ago.Its reminds me of a experomental
    craft the americans used years ago called the hl-10 .

The third photo is a close up of a crashed ufo from the South American mountains.Look at the detail on that craft.Its a dark colour as i believe its been here a long time.Maybe hundreads of years.

I hope you enojoy the photos as i am finding crashed ufos all the time on google earth.Most crashed ufos i find are usually in remote mountains or under the sea in shallow water.I did find one in shallow water about thirty metres from the beach in tasmania.It could be a crashed ufo,then again it could just be a ship wreck.I have found hundreads of thoses too on google earth.
    Last edited by gorganthium; 06-18-2012 at 02:57 PM.

The one in Africa is a very interesting picture! I can't make anything out of the one in the Himalayas. I don't see a third image at all.

Hey groganthium, nice post. I do agree with Doc, as I also can only see the object in the second image. Now, that does look pretty strange. To my view, it does seem to be disc shaped, but it also seems to have some type of bottom structure, as the disc seems to be raised abobe the surface.

Crashed? To me, whatever it is, it looks more like it just landed there, if it is a flying object. I don't visualize any damage. It is pretty strange, and it is a "good find!

Can you give us google earth coordinates? if so, we can also take a look, and maybe better see some of the details of all three images.

Now, regarding the Hl-10 comment - I did look that up, and found that it is a "lifting body craft" used in a lot of test by the U.S., but, it is pretty different from the image #2. Here is a small screenshot of the Hl-10 for comparison.

Hl-10 Lifting Body Screen shot 2012-06-18 at 11.24.13 AM.jpg

The first image is the another view of the ufo in the Himaylain mountains stuck in a glasier.crashed ufo-66-copy.jpg

The second and third images are the photos i lost of the crashed ufo on the side of a cliff in South America.You can see some detail on top of the craft.crashed ufo-6-copy.jpgcrashed ufo-6a-copy.jpg
    Maybe
    The forth image looks like a crashed ufo incased within a massive gold reef deposit.It could be a crashed ufo but it may also be a ancient ruin.Maybe someone has been trying to dig it out of the groundufo in a gold reef.jpg

The last two images are from a lake in South America.This couls be a crashed ufo in shallow water near the edge of the lake.crashed ufo-63-copy.jpg
    Last edited by gorganthium; 06-19-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Could not attach a sixth photo

This is Gorganthium.Up to now I have discovered over 1,500 crashed ufos around the world though over 50 countries on google earth.In Tasmania where I live I have found over 200 crashed ufos around the state.A area in Tasmania called the single tree conservation contains over 100 crashed ufos both on land and in the sea.They are everywhere.check out my facebook page under the name wayne wells.All my best images are posted there.

Gorganthium,

Good thread, thanks for starting it.

Quote Originally Posted by gorganthium View Post
    crashed ufo-61a-copy.jpgcrashed ufo-3b.jpg This first image of a ufo i discovered on google earth in africa.Its located in the middel of a river and its stuck on its side.I beleive its been here along time as it looks like its covered with moss or vegitation.The strange thing about this ufo crash even though its in a remote location ,there is a small village about 500 metres away from this crashed ufo.

Maybe the locals do not know its there.Maybe they do know its there and have said nothing about it.crashed ufo-66a.jpg

The second image of a crashed ufo i discovered in the himaylaian Mountains.It could be a crashed ufo but then again it looks like a jet.Its could be a experimental jet that the chinese or americans lost years ago.Its reminds me of a experomental
    craft the americans used years ago called the hl-10 .

The third photo is a close up of a crashed ufo from the South American mountains.Look at the detail on that craft.Its a dark colour as i believe its been here a long time.Maybe hundreads of years.

I hope you enojoy the photos as i am finding crashed ufos all the time on google earth.Most crashed ufos i find are usually in remote mountains or under the sea in shallow water.I did find one in shallow water about thirty metres from the beach in tasmania.It could be a crashed ufo,then again it could just be a ship wreck.I have found hundreads of thoses too on google earth.
    While I find your claim for #2 to be of great interest, I feel it very unlikely that there is any backing for your claim to have found so many UFOs on Google Earth. Any and all crashed UFOs would be quickly rounded up and sent to Area 51/S-4. I do find also of interest your find in the band of light rock, yet I think other views would be necessary to confirm this object, the note of "gold mine" would really cause some rational doubt. If you could post geo-coordinates for these objects you would much help your case for these being UFOs.

There are just too many crashed ufos to be retreaved.Most are in very remote areas where there are no roads.
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    While I find your claim for #2 to be of great interest, I feel it very unlikely that there is any backing for your claim to have found so many UFOs on Google Earth. Any and all crashed UFOs would be quickly rounded up and sent to Area 51/S-4. I do find also of interest your find in the band of light rock, yet I think other views would be necessary to confirm this object, the note of "gold mine" would really cause some rational doubt. If you could post geo-coordinates for these objects you would much help your case for these being UFOs.

....over 1,500 crashed ufos around the world...
    In Tasmania ... over 200 crashed ufos...
    So, they are good for nothing pilots.
    Somebody should close that lousy, sorry excuse for a flight school they attended.

Quote Originally Posted by gorganthium View Post
    There are just too many crashed ufos to be retreaved.Most are in very remote areas where there are no roads.
    Please provide just some of the coordinates of your finds. When you blind post your claims, it is too easy to dismiss them, but we are more likely to believe when we can explore your finds at better scales and from other angles.