Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sci-Fi novel about Imprisoned Fallen Angels

Sci-Fi novel about Imprisoned Fallen Angels

E-book is up todate for second editions... Printed copies are still first edition, there are more errors in first addtion. Keeping e-book prices low and affordable at .99 cents. Not getting rich on sales. Indie Author... http://www.casperparks.com

Attachment 42

Professor Andrew Hueser enlists his younger brother Peter and four other students in his special project, keeping the school board in the dark as to his true find, alien technology.

Upon assembling and powering the equipment, he expected it opened a doorway to another planet or dimension. He was wrong. When stepping through the Door of Light, they bodies are transformed into a ghostlike state.

Adventurous, they set-out to explore the Hollywood Strip as ghosts. What they discover is horrific. They had opened a Passage onto a Ghostlike Prison Plane where Fallen Angels are imprisoned.

They must make it back to the college alive, through the Door of Light and shut it down to prevent a massive prison break.

Aliens, Angels and Fallen Angels fighting an ongoing Ancient War, their prize humanity caught in the middle and not fully comprehending what is at stake.

From all side it becomes a Mad-Dash for the Door of Light.

Next book, should be shortly after the first of the year.

Attachment 43
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-05-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Arrow

Perceptional Threshold, book promo video

A friend wrote a melody for me to use in the making of a book promo video
    Last edited by CasperParks; 04-21-2012 at 09:44 AM.

I like it! The text is evocative and intriguing, makes me want to know more. It reminds me of The wasteland in places, which is not a bad thing at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I like it! The text is evocative and intriguing, makes me want to know more. It reminds me of The wasteland in places, which is not a bad thing at all!
    Thanks

Looked on Amazon for, "Wasteland"... Are you thinking of King, Thomas Stearns (TS Eliot) or another author?

T. S. Eliot, "The Wasteland"

T. S. Eliot, "The Wasteland"
    Honored...

Thanks

I received two comments that formatting was off slightly in translation to Kindle. Have not received a similar comment from UK sales, it is something I am looking into on the US side.

At the moment, I am focusing on getting Ages Past out there for everyone. Will run a five day giveaway shortly after it is released.

Perceptional Threshold is not error free, with each novel there is improvement.

Thanks,

Casper Parks...

Moved this from this thread: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...COUNTERS/page2

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    It is somewhat difficult to discuss any type of ET with Christian Fundamentalists who have a belief system ingrained in them of Biblical Literalism. They do have their strong points though especially when you consider the demonic phenomena has been around since humankind first became cognizant of their surroundings and began to communicate.

It has not been since modern time’s maybe less than 100 years past that humankind first started to look at this phenomena as an extraterrestrial possibility. Since the Catholic Church came out and publically began to discuss that ET life would not be antagonistic to God’s plan for mankind and creation and it is no longer a taboo subject with fire and damnation for even contemplating the subject outside of demonic but gives another perspective of this view seems to follow a direction which may weaken the fundamentalist strict literal biblical interpretation as to which would follow a logical course of contemplation which they now can ponder the subject that ET could be part of God’s creation which might possibly be a non-angelic (good vs. bad)point of view.
    Viewing the Bible from a Science Fiction perspective is not new; C. S. Lewis did it in his Space Trilogy.

Seventy-five years ago, artificial insemination was Science Fiction. Now it is Science Reality. Consider the virgin birth of Christ. We know it is possible for an alien entity to have performed an artificial insemination.

If imprisoned Fallen Angels are in a ghostlike state, what are their day-to-day lives like?

The media paint Fallen Angels with horns and tails. Are they human aliens from other star systems who rebelled? How complex was that rebellion? How many different alien species were involved?

Will stop here to avoid creating a "spoiler"...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-08-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Dang, this Demon is sure getting around.

Now at the Denver Internatinal Airport a woman strips naked.

http://kdvr.com/2012/04/10/woman-strips-naked-at-dia/
    If imprisoned in ghostlike state, does taking hold of people allow them to experience the flesh to a degree?

Does it provide a warped form of entertainment for them?