Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Cryptos Conundrum

Blog Entries
    The facts as I understand them are we have a veteran of the CIA who served and is still employed by the Company (CIA) for over 35 years and 25 of them in the Clandestine Service…meaning he is the best of the best and shouldn’t be taken lightly when he states what he has viewed concerning Roswell.

Fact… He is lying or he is telling the truth. Any type of opinion of this matter would be based on pure speculation.

What should be of interest no matter what side of the fence you are on is how fast the CIA replied to the query!
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    There are a varied number of ways you can use a book like his as an advantageous "fictional story book" or as a form of counter intel project to confuse other intelligence agencies whom often assign people to keep an eye on what the latest leaks are. Actually there is a technique for fabrications that anyone can use to ascertain who knows what and how much. You can probably use it to even confuse people whom know enough about something but not the entire story.

A great description on how "gray propaganda" works!

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Heck, seems people believe MJ-12 too....

I have seen enough evidence to support the existence of MJ-12 (at least at one point in time). There has been a terrific effort (which has had some success) to distort and place doubt in people’s minds on their existence… that alone raises a red flag for me. No one is going to invest the time and money to hide a non-existent program or group (after a document goes public). I think a few real documents (that mention MJ-12 ) have slipped into the public domain accidentally (follow by a large number of “fake” MJ-12 documents). Accidental releases are not common, but they do happen (remember when “Aurora” accidentally showed up on a budgeting committees finance report years ago? Oops).

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Grant Cameron has written a good article about Chase Brandon and the 'Roswell Box':

"The CIA and the Roswell Box

Written by Grant Cameron
    Thursday, 12 July 2012 19:02

“There is clearly an endless supply of such stories, and they are always volunteered to people who are prone to believing them but have no ability to check them." Jacques Vallee

In a July 8th story run in the Huffington Post 35-year CIA veteran Chase Brandon spelled out for reporter Lee Speigel how he came to learn that the 1947 Roswell crash was an extraterrestrial event. He stated that he learned this while walking through an area at the Langley headquarters.

"It was a vaulted area and not everybody could get in it," Brandon told Speigel. "One day, I was looking around in there and reading some of the titles that were mostly hand-scribbled summations of what was in the boxes. And there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell.”

"I took the box down, lifted the lid up, rummaged around inside it, put the box back on the shelf and said, 'My god, it really happened!'"[1]

At first the story sounds good, and Brandon turned out to be exactly the CIA agent he represents himself to be. It appeared that a long time CIA official had confirmed the Roswell story, and disclosure was right around the corner.

Well not quite. As the old saying goes “If it seems too good to be true - it probably is.”

There are many problems with the story but the one that I will discuss here deals mostly with the “Roswell box” that Brandon claims he saw."
    Continue reading - http://www.presidentialufo.com/ufo-d...he-roswell-box
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Additionally he has put together a series of significant and revealing quotes from Chase Brandon's recent media appearances:

"CIA Agent Chase Brandon: The Roswell Interview Notes

Written by Grant Cameron
    Saturday, 14 July 2012 21:04

These are very rough notes from interviews that were done with CIA Contract Agent Chase Brandon on two Coast to Coast AM radio appearances. As he is still employed by the CIA he represents the agency on the subject of UFOs when he talks.

It should be noted that in the first June 23 interview Brandon was coll and collected. In interview #2 on July 12 he seemed very rattled at times and there was a long pause when he was asked if he had ever been asked by the CIA to influence Hollywood productions about UFOs.

If Brandon is the new CIA Falcon every word he says should be studied very carefully.

People who wish to hear the actual interview can still access it in the audio vault at cjob.com (use June 24 1:00pm and July 13 1:00pm as the time settings)

http://www.cjob.com/other/audiovault.html

From Chase Brandon Coast to Coast AM interview #1 June 23, 2012

“All employees sign a Secrecy Agreement. Violation of that agreement can bring severe repercussions.”

“inform and educate public” or “influence public beliefs”

Question about if he is retired

Answer
    •retired but in the 64 square miles in Washington different reality
    •Beltway bandits “independent contractor world”. People drawn to work at CIA “No one wants to give it up”
    •“Most of us still like the work especially if we can help”
    •“We like to contribute”
    •“Yes you stick about and work under contract”

“Yah we’re all out and about but most people are still prescribed and limited to what they can say because of the national security secrecy agreements we signed and most of us believe we can talk in general terms about what we do without giving away enormous amounts of detailed information that absolutely jeopardizes national security interests, and when that is done out of self-serving political interests or any other kind of interest package that is not in the interest of the United States and the people who live in this great country that is real quite unconscionable . None of us think that we do that or ever would do that.”

“That book “Cryptos Conundrum” is a good case in point. It was in and out of the publications review board and this taken out and something else substituted, and I argued that this was all based on totally public sector information and so in the end it was approved as is the second manuscript for the next book called “Hour Glass” which I hope will be out in the next 16-18 months, once Cryptos has run its hard back and paper back period of time. Actually that one – Hour Glass- got hammered more in the publications review process, because it’s not science fiction – it’s just fiction but it is pretty realistic fiction, and it’s classic espionage spy thriller where Cryptos is science fiction, but has an awful lot of real history and real names in it – and real information having to do with other things including UFOs.”

“I can be open and overt because I was paid for 10 years to be the most overt face and voice in the CIA, second only to George Tenet…”

“I am absolutely not going to give away sources and methods of how we do our business but in general to talk about some of the things and give you a flavor of what you see on the news and read in the press. Yah I can do that.”

Defines clandestine agents as people “who lie and steal for the US government”

“It always under the guidance of more regulators than you can imagine, starting with the oval office, and running down through the office of budget management, and the oversight committees, the governor office and the agency’s own general counsel, the agency’s own ethical code and credo. We are the most monitored “rogue” agency that there is.”

“Part of covert action is propaganda and propaganda is deliberate manipulation and misrepresentation and misdirection that comes with supporting certain political aspirants that get…”

“60,000 foot perspective pressing down” (referring to the pressure on CIA from above)

“There are many “Rules and regulations that literally tie our hands behind our backs.”

Read more - http://www.presidentialufo.com/the-a...nterview-notes
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Chase Brandon - Coast To Coast AM (C2CAM) - CIA & Roswell - 07-12-2012

--------------------------------FAIR USE NOTICE:-----------------------------
    The above links contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous