Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Cryptos Conundrum

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Thanks for posting that, Fore!

Which elements of this novel have a basis in reality, if any, really is the key question here isn't it?
    I have only read the reviews of the book and peoples descriptions. From what I can see and glean, this is not a straight forward work of fiction from the number of "real elements" that the book covers.

This book and its story sounds more like someones "CIA compilation" of stories and facts that have come across their desk in 25 years of service. Like "a true X-Files" and the amazing number of real life projects associated with it. Some of the elements in the book I have heard of in Real Life references in my time with the ET. Many elements in the book cover a broad base of unwatered down story lines that only those "involved" would probably recognize within the story itself.

(IMO) I do not know why this man hasn't been incarcerated by his own C.I.A. . I think the title of the book is more in reference to the "real elements" inside and how he hides it in plain sight within its covers. I do not think "the title" is in reference to "a fictional or real monument" to which he points to in his story as "saving the world".

CRYPTOS CONUNDRUM is quite the appropriate name to give such a book. It almost looks as if he got the strangest and most bewildering reports and 1 [mid tier] entity's series of diaries and then worked it into "a work of fiction" to be published. From the elements I see people referencing and complaining the story as "Bizarre"....it sounds like the original source was probably either 1 or a group of hybrid proxies that worked for the ET as human liaisons.

Probably working to (as the books premise goes) to establish policy and give inroads to the ET agenda on Earth.

For the Author to incorporate so many aspects of real events into a story line that only covers 400 pages is interesting. He even writes about those abilities the "main character" is gifted with. If this truly were purely fiction from his mind and not based on something very real, I find it hard to believe that he would hit the mark on so many points.

He even incorporated the Higher Order Entities and their "ongoing" involvements in the process. Either that or as I suspect the original material is a series of diaries based on one or more accounts of [mid tier] hybrid proxies.

The author seems to have taken some liberties to describe the main characters future predictive analysis, interconnected-ness with the operating faction, advanced intellectual capacities, and even incorporated specific elements of the main characters reception of non-standard knowledge with strong allusions to non-standard mentality.

----------------------------------
    ----------------------------------

The cryptic conundrum is simply a cryptic series of references if you are not able to decode the story without having a grip on what is behind the story itself.

The people reviewing the book generally seem to consider it bizarre and interesting with a mishmash of storylines that is so bizarre that (ironically LOL) they don't accept it as valid fiction. With a character whom does not comport itself as a human being should and therefore is hard to understand or follow. Though the fictional rendition seems pretty familiar and ordinary from the way people describe him if you ultimately consider what kind of person is being depicted.

Anyway, those are my sentiments on the book. I had a good laugh reading through the reviews and seeing the cited elements of the story plot and the complaints that followed.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I was able to finally download it and I read about 1/3 of it this morning. Very interesting book and another fantastic premise to consider when looking at our foundations as a species.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone caught what Chase Brandon stated in the last video from CtC that Fore posted starting approximately 24:35?

We have a 35 year veteran of the CIA, 25 of those years in the clandestine service and he stated he got a look in a box from the Historical Intelligence Collection section of the CIA containing Roswell 1947 crash site artifacts.

He went on to state that in no way is he going to say what was in the box specifically but he can guarantee 100% that the Roswell incident did happen and there was a craft and cadavers.

This is going to be another thorn in the shoe of the skeptics out there. I can only guess they will coddle a belief that Chase Brandon was puffing a story to promote his book.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Thanks for pointing that out, atmajic! That's just the sort of specific information I was looking for.

Just listened to that section and found it to be very important. Posted on our Facebook page:

Former CIA man Chase Brandon, author of the a new book The Cryptos Conundrum, made an astounding revelation on a recent coast to Coast interview.

For the first time, as far as I'm aware, he tells how the CIA Historical Intelligence Collection (HIC) contains a box marked "Roswell"...!!! According to Mr Brandon the box contained;

" ... materials .... papers, there were other items ... John ... I, 100% garantee... in my heart and soul, I say Roswell happened.. er, there was a craft... absolutely cadavers... Beyond that I have no idea where anything else went.."

Listen to Mr Brandon's revelations below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5aHY...layer_embedded

Ref: 26:45 - 28:00
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Wow, thats really new! Only 39 views at this time, watch that count go up next few days/weeks.

I just found a tentative confirmation of Chase Brandon's employment with the Central Intelligence Agency on their own website:

"The Central Intelligence Agency has been named the "Public Sector Employer of the Year" by CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine. The plaque noting the award was accepted on behalf of the CIA by Chase Brandon of the Agency's Office of Public Affairs at the publication's EXPO 1998 in Anaheim, California, May 28-31. The Magazine's citation reads as follows:" (emphasis mine) Source - https://www.cia.gov/news-information.../pr060898.html
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries
    Here is a Nov 29, 2005 article from ABC Good Morning America referring to Chase Brandon.
    The CIA's Man in Hollywood

Nov. 29, 2005

The CIA provides endless fodder for screenwriters -- think "Mission Impossible" and "The Bourne Identity." According to the agency's Hollywood liaison, sometimes filmmakers get it right, sometimes they don't.

Chase Brandon, a 32-year CIA veteran, said that often filmmakers consult with the agency. He worked on "In the Company of Spies," "The Recruit" and "The Sum of All Fears," all of which he said accurately portray the agency. However, the CIA did not contribute to the newest George Clooney film, "Syriana."

In the movie, Clooney's character orders a murder. Brandon said "it's just a movie," and in fiction, filmmakers are free to do whatever they want. "Syriana," however, is based on a book by an ex-CIA agent.

It is not that fiction doesn't come close to facts, it's just that most of what happens in the movies is much more intense, he says. The plots are usually life or death situations, which is not always the case in real agency work, Brandon said. He was undercover for 25 years. He said movie makers and audiences like to see things explode.

"Mission Impossible" represents a movie that is a bit too extreme for Brandon's taste.

"The peel-off masks are little over the top," he said.

James Bond, he said, would be the worst spy ever. He made no secret of who he was and was constantly engaged in bloody fights and dramatic escapes.

"You're not doing your job," Brandon said of the fictional British agent 007. "The whole point is to not be obvious."

The ABC television show "Alias" has it pretty close to right, Brandon said.

"Sydney Bristow is dynamic, smart, fit, gifted with languages, creative when she needs to be, and enormously dedicated and patriotic," he said of the main character. "That's exactly what we want our officers to be."

The difficulty in making a movie about the CIA is that so much of the agency's work is supposed to go unnoticed by the average person. Movies like "The Sum of All Fears" and "In the Company of Spies" do a good job of not just showing dangerous missions, but also the interplay between officers and the relationships that develop within the agency. The "heart of the movies is in the right place," Brandon said. They show the CIA agents' complicated existence.

"It's not a career. It's not a job," he said. "It's a lifestyle."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1355027
    The movies he consulted on from the IMdb.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1260221/
    Last edited by atmjjc; 07-01-2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: added IMdb Link
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Here is a new article on Chase Brandon's Roswell Revelations from Silver Screen Saucers:

"Senior CIA Officer Claims Knowledge of Roswell-Alien Cover-up

By Robbie Graham and Matthew Alford, PhD

On 23 June, 2012, in an interview for the popular American radio show, Coast to Coast AM, the CIA’s former liaison to the entertainment industry, Charles ‘Chase’ Brandon made extraordinary claims about the so-called “Roswell incident,” in which the US military is widely believed to have retrieved extraterrestrial materials and bodies after a mysterious object crashed in the deserts of New Mexico.

Brandon declared:

"I also absolutely know as I sit here talking to you that there was a craft from beyond this world that crashed at Roswell, that the military picked up remains of not just the wreckage, but cadavers."

Most explosively, Brandon recounted an occasion when he saw direct proof of the alien nature of Roswell while conducting research at the CIA’s Historical Intelligence Collection (HIC) as part of his role as CIA Entertainment Liaison Officer (ELO). Brandon claimed he had the rare opportunity to look inside a box labelled “Roswell” containing “materials... papers... [and] other items” but stressed that he “cannot, will not, under any imaginable set of circumstances tell you what I saw in there specifically,” with the implication being that to reveal more specific details would be a breach of national security."
    Read more - http://silverscreensaucers.blogspot.....html?spref=fb

It seems that Robbie Graham and Matthew Alford have contacted the CIA directly on this matter and are awaiting an official response. It will be very interesting to hear what they have to say.

Will they deny all knowledge? Will they say they have searched HIC and the box in question is missing? Or, will they say they have found the box and are considering it's release to the appropriate public authorities? Time will tell.

Garry Bekkum with news and corroboration from past interviews:

http://www.starpod.us/2012/07/09/psy.../#.T_rxu_XVWM9

STARstream Research previously reported on a former CIA officer who claimed he had been told by senior CIA officials that the U.S. government had made contact with alien astronauts.

Tales of government involvement with extraterrestrial sources are known by insiders as the CORE STORY."

More from the Daily Mail via Ed Komarek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...niversary.html

'It was a craft that did not come from this planet': CIA agent speaks out on 65th anniversary of Roswell 'UFO' landings

• 'Box' of information includes photographs that prove Roswell UFO was real
    • Report by veteran CIA agent who
    • Information concealed in 'Vault' beneath CIA's Langley headquarters

By Rob Waugh
    PUBLISHED: 03:48 EST, 9 July 2012 | UPDATED: 07:11 EST, 9 July 2012

A long-serving CIA agent has spoken out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell Incident to reveal a hidden CIA file on the 'UFO' that was supposedly found at the site - and says, 'It really happened.'
    Conspiracy theorists believe that alien bodies from the crashed 'disc' were autopsied - and that modern technologies have been built on discoveries from inside the craft.

Chase Brandon, an agent who served 25 years with the agency, said that the information is concealed in a hidden vault within the agency's Langley headquarters.

'It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, "My God, it really happened."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz208lV10pB